PDA

View Full Version : Which Vikings WR knows more pass routes

Todd4State
10-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Laquon Treadwell

Or

Moritz Bohringer who the Vikings drafted straight out of Germany?

I'm going with the German and not because I'm afraid they will bomb Pearl Harbor again.

Commercecomet24
10-04-2016, 09:11 PM
I believe you woukd be right, Todd! The only routes on the route tree that Treadwell ran were bubbles, gos and fades. It's why he's not playing, he just doesn't know how to play WR yet.

RougeDawg
10-04-2016, 09:37 PM
I believe you woukd be right, Todd! The only routes on the route tree that Treadwell ran were bubbles, gos and fades. It's why he's not playing, he just doesn't know how to play WR yet.

Makes you wonder why anyone would spend a high draft pick on him. Most teams expect and receive output from their top draft picks. He'll just about all round picks at least get some PT at the skill positions. Hope the sorry SOB never amounts to anything.

msstate7
10-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Wonder how much treadwell's struggles affect stringfellow's draft stock. They're very similar players

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
10-04-2016, 10:15 PM
Forget it...he's on a roll.

Todd4State
10-04-2016, 10:16 PM
Wonder how much treadwell's struggles affect stringfellow's draft stock. They're very similar players

That and Stringfellow's background.

Todd4State
10-04-2016, 10:18 PM

They run slants in Germany. Of course they spell it slantz.

But that's why a WR shouldn't take the money which pales in comparison to a NFL salary to play in a high school offense.

Their whole premise to their offense is to just run plays really fast and then try to hit you with a fade before your defense lines up.

Tbonewannabe
10-04-2016, 11:00 PM
That and Stringfellow's background.

I'll take the rapist for $400 Alex.

Commercecomet24
10-04-2016, 11:22 PM
They run slants in Germany. Of course they spell it slantz.

But that's why a WR shouldn't take the money which pales in comparison to a NFL salary to play in a high school offense.

Their whole premise to their offense is to just run plays really fast and then try to hit you with a fade before your defense lines up.

Nail on head.