PDA

View Full Version : Ohio state

msstate7
08-31-2013, 11:22 AM
I realize they're playing buffalo, but if Braxton miller throws the deep ball that well to go with his running Osu is gonna be tough. I've said it for awhile now, Ohio st will be the team to break the sec streak. Just think it'll be next season. Always liked urban Meyer...

Will James
08-31-2013, 11:37 AM
Wonder when more teams start using the go for 2 every time plan. Oregon and now Ohio State have bought in

BulldogDX55
08-31-2013, 11:37 AM
I realize they're playing buffalo, but if Braxton miller throws the deep ball that well to go with his running Osu is gonna be tough. I've said it for awhile now, Ohio st will be the team to break the sec streak. Just think it'll be next season. Always liked urban Meyer...

Great coach, awful person. The Rolling Stone article on Aaron Hernandez says that Urban may have covered up AH's angel dust usage, as well as an assault and a drive by.

smootness
08-31-2013, 11:45 AM
I think Braxton Miller is the most perfect fit Meyer's ever had for that offense, even better than Tebow. They're going to be really, really tough.

TUSK
08-31-2013, 11:46 AM
Buffalo is getting some pressure on Miller... but he does look composed... if they can work out their OL issues, they could be a threat (soft schedule, too)...

msstate7
08-31-2013, 11:50 AM
Buffalo is getting some pressure on Miller... but he does look composed... if they can work out their OL issues, they could be a threat (soft schedule, too)...

Tusk as an Alabama fan, you've gotta miss those saban-Meyer slug fests. I know I do as a fan of college football

TUSK
08-31-2013, 11:57 AM
Saban "made his ass quit"... twice... once with a fake heart attack!

seriously, UF had some great talent and those were some great games.... well, we still have Les's incompetent ass to kick around!

Tusk as an Alabama fan, you've gotta miss those saban-Meyer slug fests. I know I do as a fan of college football