PDA

View Full Version : Richie caught some trout

Maroonthirteen
10-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Where do y'all think this was taken?

Probable Lure?

I'd like to get down to the Gulf Coast and catch a few of those.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLBie8WhdWl/

BeastMan
10-04-2016, 02:35 PM
Well he's from Long Beach but that shell bank isn't LB. To be honest, I have no clue. I see a popping cork in the background so I'm guessing live bait or plastic like a voodoo or doa. Richie getting it done!

SpeckleDawg
10-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Having grown up in LB as well, I can definitely say that isn't Long Beach. I tried to find something in that pic I recognize, but I'm stumped. Solid mess of trout though. I'm guessing live skrimps under a cork too, with the bucket in the background.

BeastMan
10-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Having grown up in LB as well, I can definitely say that isn't Long Beach. I tried to find something in that pic I recognize, but I'm stumped. Solid mess of trout though. I'm guessing live skrimps under a cork too, with the bucket in the background.

You're like me. I was looking at the shoreline all in the background and I'm completely stumped. I know a spot in BSL and another in Waveland that has some shell like like but it's definitely not a long stretch of shoreline like that. I'd love to figure this out so I could potlick in the future lol

Uncle Ruckus
10-10-2016, 04:06 PM
I think that's Lakeshore, don't hold me to it but it looks real familiar

Johnson85
10-13-2016, 02:37 PM
You're like me. I was looking at the shoreline all in the background and I'm completely stumped. I know a spot in BSL and another in Waveland that has some shell like like but it's definitely not a long stretch of shoreline like that. I'd love to figure this out so I could potlick in the future lol

I've spent enough time on the coast to be more or less positive that it isn't in Harrison County. I'm guessing it's not in Mississippi period, but it could be I guess somewhere in Hancock or Jackson.