PDA

View Full Version : Get yourself.....

Liverpooldawg
10-03-2016, 08:23 AM
to the game Saturday if you in anyway can. We made a difference at the South Carolina game. Don't leave at halftime if it's even remotely close either. This is a key game. It may not be quite a must win, but it's close enough that it might as well be. I know all the excuses. I won't be out all night in the District, but I don't like 11am games either. BE THERE!

BossDawg
10-03-2016, 08:45 AM
Hell, I'll be late because I have to work the night before. That d@mn 11am kickoff pisses me off and worries me. I'm worried there won't be any energy in the stadium. That early kickoff can definitely zap a crowd - Not enough alcohol and just early enough where people aren't quite "awake" yet.

RougeDawg
10-03-2016, 08:55 AM
LSU and Florida also got slotted at the same time. There's no way either of these games should see toe meet leather before 2:30, period. There is no way the UK/Vandy or UGA/USCe games are priority over either of these 11 am games (12 noon in Gainseville).

But I will be there.

nsvltndog
10-03-2016, 09:23 AM
It would not surprise me if we requested the earlier kick time due to having a game in Utah on Friday.

Hypnodawg
10-03-2016, 09:29 AM
Put me in 11am kick off is BS crowd

Liverpooldawg
10-03-2016, 09:35 AM
We have no say in the KO time. Just be there!

Liverpooldawg
10-03-2016, 09:38 AM
Hell, I'll be late because I have to work the night before. That d@mn 11am kickoff pisses me off and worries me. I'm worried there won't be any energy in the stadium. That early kickoff can definitely zap a crowd - Not enough alcohol and just early enough where people aren't quite "awake" yet.

I won't get too much sleep either. I'll be at a road HS game and I can't come in and go straight to sleep after a game. I never have been able to do that. At least it's not a hugely long trip.

Maroonthirteen
10-03-2016, 09:41 AM
I was bringing 4. Now I'm down to two in my party. Once I informed everyone that the bus was leaving at 7am.

But I'll be there. Looking forward to it. And hanging out post game for the CBS game.

sleepy dawg
10-03-2016, 09:42 AM

One of the most electric crowds we've ever had was an 11:00 am game 2 years ago. It just depends if we want it or not... and we don't.

I will be there the whole game though.

weblow
10-03-2016, 10:51 AM
We will be there but damn I hate 11:00 games.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-03-2016, 11:09 AM
And if anyone don't think crowds can make a difference ask Louisville about their trip to Clemson Saturday night.

GTHOM
10-03-2016, 11:44 AM
I'll be there plus 3 more

msbulldog
10-03-2016, 01:00 PM
4 of us will be there, all game. Wife's a Aub Alum, but she pulls for us the rest of the time. Want to see some tiger butt kicked! Hail State!

jumbo
10-03-2016, 01:09 PM
LSU and Florida also got slotted at the same time. There's no way either of these games should see toe meet leather before 2:30, period. There is no way the UK/Vandy or UGA/USCe games are priority over either of these 11 am games (12 noon in Gainseville).

But I will be there.

UK/Vandy did not get priority over our game. That's why they are kicking at 3. TV Networks don't look at game times the same way we do.

RocketDawg
10-03-2016, 04:04 PM
We'll be there, but may have to leave a little early to get a jump on traffic, unless the outcome of the game is in doubt. Since it's an 11 a.m. game, we'll have to leave home at 5 a.m. and there's no need to spend $250 on a weekend when we can just drive home. At best though, if we stayed for the entire game we'd get home around 9 or so, and that's a long day for an old fart with 7 hours driving. There's also a lot of deer on the roads between Starkville and Huntsville, so for safety's sake I might find myself leaving the game a little early to beat the traffic (2 hours to get off campus vs just a few minutes by not staying the entire game).

RocketDawg
10-03-2016, 04:06 PM
I won't get too much sleep either. I'll be at a road HS game and I can't come in and go straight to sleep after a game. I never have been able to do that. At least it's not a hugely long trip.

Take a sleeping pill after the HS game.

Dawgbite
10-03-2016, 05:01 PM
This is why I own a RV. Roll in Friday afternoon, go eat with friends somewhere, take a late night golf cart ride around campus with a suitable nightcap, wake up around 8am and venture toward the Junction. After the game watch all the late games, should be cool enough to light the fire pit this week. Arise Sunday morning about 8, watch the highlights of our win on SEC network and head home in zero traffic.

Maroonthirteen
10-03-2016, 05:42 PM
This is why I own a RV. Roll in Friday afternoon, go eat with friends somewhere, take a late night golf cart ride around campus with a suitable nightcap, wake up around 8am and venture toward the Junction. After the game watch all the late games, should be cool enough to light the fire pit this week. Arise Sunday morning about 8, watch the highlights of our win on SEC network and head home in zero traffic.

You suck! ****

Thats how you do it. I hope to be there one day.

EngDawg
10-03-2016, 06:30 PM
I'll be there

Liverpooldawg
10-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Take a sleeping pill after the HS game.

It won't help. I'll still be there Saturday.

Schultzy
10-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Hi 79 and Low 49 degrees on Saturday, very nice.

This ain't September so there's no excuse.

Bucky Dog
10-04-2016, 07:36 AM
It IS a MUST win IMO. We are bringing 4 and plan to tailgate with group after and watch TN- TaM game. Weather is going to be perfect. No excuses!