PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga in NFL studio talking football? Why?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-02-2016, 04:37 PM
nm

RocketDawg
10-02-2016, 04:40 PM
I think she's halftime entertainment at the Super Bowl this year. Acted like she was drunk.

msstate7
10-02-2016, 04:40 PM
NFL ratings are down this year... trying to pick em up. If they want better ratings, put out a better product. Let teams defend the pass again and hit the qb

starkvegasdawg
10-02-2016, 04:58 PM
I think she's halftime entertainment at the Super Bowl this year. Acted like she was drunk.

Acted?

hobiedawg
10-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Was that who that was? I thought a street walker had just wandered in the studio.

PassInterference
10-02-2016, 05:08 PM
She did the national anthem at the last Super Bowl and really nailed it.

sleepy dawg
10-02-2016, 05:09 PM
NFL ratings are down this year... trying to pick em up. If they want better ratings, put out a better product. Let teams defend the pass again and hit the qb

What do you mean by defend the pass? You mean there was a time when defense was actually a thing? There was a time when it was actually a celebration when you scored because it was hard to do instead of expected? Sounds like that might've been fun to watch.

Unfortunately, they're modifying the rules in all major sports to drive up scoring in what they think means more exciting. It doesn't. It sucks.

Also, Lady Gaga sucks. The sad thing to me is that she is an amazingly talented artist, but her goal is to maximize money/ratings rather than make great music, which she is very capable of... I know, I know... how dare someone try to make more money, but in this case I wish she would just make good music instead of what sells.

RougeDawg
10-02-2016, 05:19 PM

Ratings way down and this is a way to bring in the braindead kardashian generation.

TUSK
10-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Don't be talkin' smack about Gaga, now...

Dig on this Gaga Redux:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ErMldcjKlQ

RocketDawg
10-02-2016, 05:33 PM

Dig on this Gaga Redux:

Didn't watch the video because I'm watching the Cowboys game ... but yeah, she's a pretty good singer ... but looks like crap. Reminds me of Madonna ... slutty, but I like her music.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Didn't watch the video because I'm watching the Cowboys game ... but yeah, she's a pretty good singer ... but looks like crap. Reminds me of Madonna ... slutty, but I like her music.

She actually looks decent without all of her makeup on.

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2016, 06:07 PM
I didn't realize who she was when they first showed her, & couldn't figure out how or why there was a hooker in Fox's studio

archdog
10-02-2016, 09:37 PM
She is FN disgusting. That is all.

archdog
10-02-2016, 09:38 PM
I didn't realize who she was when they first showed her, & couldn't figure out how or why there was a hooker in Fox's studio

Bingo.

DancingRabbit
10-02-2016, 10:26 PM
The ratings are down except when the Cowboys play. Guess everybody just wants to see Dak.

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/nfl-tv-ratings-viewership-nbc-cbs-fox-espn-nfln-regular-season-playoffs/

notsofarawaydawg
10-03-2016, 07:20 AM
She's on the top of UNM's list of halftime entertainment next year. That's the only way they will be able to get 100 fans in the stands while playing for nothing for a few years. They'll have the extra cash since the payments have ceased for a while.

Tripp McNeely
10-03-2016, 01:59 PM

Dig on this Gaga Redux:

I think it's a given that all the coolness an adult male thinks he garners by using the words "dig" and "cats" in multiple posts disappear instantly when said male starts flaunting his Gaga-fandom

Dawgbite
10-03-2016, 02:18 PM
I think it's a given that all the coolness an adult male thinks he garners by using the words "dig" and "cats" in multiple posts disappear instantly when said male starts flaunting his Gaga-fandom

Tuskisms, not afraid to connect with his hippie metrosexual side.

Op4isabitch
10-03-2016, 06:52 PM
She actually looks decent without all of her makeup on.

I couldn't tell I had the lights off. **

HereComesTheSpiral
10-03-2016, 07:14 PM
I couldn't tell I had the lights off. **

How are the bumps that come around once a month and the burning sensation whenever you pee?***