PDA

View Full Version : Auburn Game

GTHOM
10-02-2016, 11:47 AM
If we beat Auburn, I think we will, how much does it cool Dan's seat off? If we lose how much more does it heat up?? And dont get on here and say ''Dan is perfectly fine'' because its obvious he aint. Its a lot more than a ''small vocal portion'' of the fanbase that is fed up right now

lamont
10-02-2016, 12:14 PM
Auburn is better on offense and defense than we are. Will be a good win if we can pull it off. Sans 2014- We've had alot of trouble scoring against them the last few years. Hopefully the week off helps to gameplan to find some explosive plays. We are going to need them. We wont sustain long drives vs their D

dawgoneyall
10-02-2016, 12:28 PM
If we beat Auburn, I think we will, how much does it cool Dan's seat off? If we lose how much more does it heat up?? And dont get on here and say ''Dan is perfectly fine'' because its obvious he aint. Its a lot more than a ''small vocal portion'' of the fanbase that is fed up right now

Mullen will leave at the end of this year for any lateral or better job.

msbulldog
10-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Auburn is better on offense and defense than we are. Will be a good win if we can pull it off. Sans 2014- We've had alot of trouble scoring against them the last few years. Hopefully the week off helps to gameplan to find some explosive plays. We are going to need them. We wont sustain long drives vs their D

Our defense can handle their offense, the question is in this game (as always) can our OL handle their front 7.

msbulldog
10-02-2016, 01:00 PM

Dan's not going to be offered a better job and no lateral move is going to offer the money we're paying. I think this year will turn out better than at this point than we all think it will.

msstate7
10-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Auburn can be run on. They've given up over 200 in both sec games this year (6.54 per carry).

We held lsu to 43 less yards rushing despite lsu having 2 more carries vs us than vs auburn.

Running and slowing down their run are the keys.

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2016, 01:11 PM

We need Mullen to stay one more year to at least make sure that Keytaon & Kylin get on campus.

basedog
10-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Off week helps, Auburn on the road first time helps as well.

Pretty simple, if Fitz has a big day, and we don't turnover the ball we win.

msstate7
10-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Off week helps, Auburn on the road first time helps as well.

Pretty simple, if Fitz has a big day, and we don't turnover the ball we win.

It's been 2011 since auburn won an opening sec road game...

'12 -- Lost at state 28-10
'13 -- Lost at lsu 35-21 (played for a natty this year)
'14 -- Lost at state 38-23
'15 -- Lost at lsu 45-21

Avg loss by 17.8 points... hopefully this trend continues

EngDawg
10-02-2016, 01:26 PM
We will probably lose. AU is a competent team and we are not, so don't be suprised when they win by two scores. Mullen won't be coaching for his job. If you fire him now it would be like UM firing Cutcliffe. That worked real well for them didn't it.

msstate7
10-02-2016, 01:32 PM
We will probably lose. AU is a competent team and we are not, so don't be suprised when they win by two scores. Mullen won't be coaching for his job. If you fire him now it would be like UM firing Cutcliffe. That worked real well for them didn't it.

Auburn hasn't beat Mullen by more than 4 points since '09.

EngDawg
10-02-2016, 01:42 PM
Auburn hasn't beat Mullen by more than 4 points since '09.

Honestly, It just seems like some of the posters on this board have already penciled this game in as a W so they can go into meltdown mode if we lose.

TUSK
10-02-2016, 01:43 PM
I'm not "in the know" like some of you cats, but if I'm MSU, I don't wanna be looking to hire a HC this coming off season... Not with all the bigtime job openings afoot...

Y'all might be better served riding this mule on into '17-'18 regardless of how things go...

msstate7
10-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Honestly, It just seems like some of the posters on this board have already penciled this game in as a W so they can go into meltdown mode if we lose.
I'm not one of them... I think this game could go either way. I don't see either team whipping the other to be honest though

AROB44
10-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Dan's not going to be offered a better job and no lateral move is going to offer the money we're paying. I think this year will turn out better than at this point than we all think it will.

I think he leaves for less money. It is just time for him to move on. I will be sad to see him go and will always wish him well. Then we will see if we can do better......I have my doubts.

EngDawg
10-02-2016, 01:50 PM
I'm not "in the know" like some of you cats, but if I'm MSU, I don't wanna be looking to hire a HC this coming off season... Not with all the bigtime job openings afoot...

Y'all might be better served riding this mule on into '17-'18 regardless of how things go...

Yes, Yes, to master TUSK you listen.

klong-dog
10-02-2016, 01:58 PM
If we could out like we did in the 1st half of the South Carolina game, we'll be aight.

Op4isabitch
10-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Auburn can be run on. They've given up over 200 in both sec games this year (6.54 per carry).

We held lsu to 43 less yards rushing despite lsu having 2 more carries vs us than vs auburn.

Running and slowing down their run are the keys.

I bet Holloway is salivating. ***

Seriously though, I hope Dan decides to pound the rock with Shump etc and use Holloway too. Seemed like they started to figure it out in the last game.

Taog Redloh
10-02-2016, 02:31 PM
So, since you declared this, that makes it true? You're just an idiot. Mullen will be here next year no matter what.

Apoplectic
10-02-2016, 02:33 PM
What's the line?

Regardless Auburn to cover and take the over.

GTHOM
10-02-2016, 09:12 PM

I dont see how you can make the assumption that they are just better than us across the board. Auburn scored a lot vs teams they were just better than, at home. I dont see either of those this saturday. They are gonna give us trouble defensively though no doubt. This is the biggest game of Mullen's career, its a lot like the SC game except they are better than SC. Make or break situation for Fitz in my opinion. Hes gotta make plays

GTHOM
10-02-2016, 09:15 PM
So, since you declared this, that makes it true? You're just an idiot. Mullen will be here next year no matter what.

So since you declared Mullen will be here next year no matter what I guess he will be???? Hell who needs a new AD we got you!!!!

Taog Redloh
10-02-2016, 09:26 PM
So since you declared Mullen will be here next year no matter what I guess he will be???? Hell who needs a new AD we got you!!!!

Pretty obvious at this point that I know more connected people than you.

GTHOM
10-03-2016, 01:42 AM
Pretty obvious at this point that I know more connected people than you.

You're so cool. Tell me more

sleepy dawg
10-03-2016, 08:56 AM
Mullen was borderline on the hotseat by this board after winning 10 games because the clowns on here didn't think we finished how we should've. He was pretty much on the hotseat heading into the season after winning 9 games last year because everyone thought we should've won more and we lost to Ole Miss again. Now that we lost to USA, this board won't ever let him off the hotseat.

Noah11
10-03-2016, 01:55 PM
What's the line?

Regardless Auburn to cover and take the over.

The last line i saw was Auburn favored 2.5