PDA

View Full Version : Petrino is a genius.

preachermatt83
10-01-2016, 10:22 PM
I don't know of a better offensive mind in America.

msstate7
10-01-2016, 10:25 PM
I remember watching some clip about him years ago and his preparation. He is extremely miticulous and very observant. The guy really is a great coach

Liverpooldawg
10-01-2016, 10:27 PM
And he is a despicable person. He makes Hugh Freeze look like a straight up guy.

msstate7
10-01-2016, 10:28 PM
And he is a despicable person. He makes Hugh Freeze look like a straight up guy.

He's certainly no choir boy. I will say this for him though... you don't hear about discipline problems on his teams. He keeps his players in line

Jack Lambert
10-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Too bad he can't coach defense as good.

Liverpooldawg
10-01-2016, 10:31 PM
He's certainly no choir boy. I will say this for him though... you don't hear about discipline problems on his teams. He keeps his players in line

To bad he can't do the same for himself.

Op4isabitch
10-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Old Todd G seems to be coaching the defense pretty well.

Jack Lambert
10-01-2016, 10:32 PM

He cheated on his wife and paid the price for it. He only hurt him self and his family. He only got fired because he got his mistress a job at the University. Freeze is hurting way more people with his lying fake christian and cheating ways.

msstate7
10-01-2016, 10:32 PM
To bad he can't do the same for himself.

Do as I say not as I do

LC Dawg
10-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Louisville is damn fun to watch.

preachermatt83
10-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Louisville is damn fun to watch.

I think they may be best team in America.

Jack Lambert
10-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Old Todd G seems to be coaching the defense pretty well.

Your right. Went back and looked and he is holding opponents to less then 30 per game.

Jack Lambert
10-01-2016, 10:38 PM

They dang sure have the best QB.

anubus
10-01-2016, 10:42 PM
He cheated on his wife and paid the price for it. He only hurt him self and his family. He only got fired because he got his mistress a job at the University. Freeze is hurting way more people with his lying fake christian and cheating ways.

and he'll hurt more who become disillusioned when his true identity is revealed. Con men who use religion as a front for their shadiness are the worst of vermin.

preachermatt83
10-01-2016, 10:45 PM
They dang sure have the best QB.

He's unreal. Reminds me so much of Vince Young.

LC Dawg
10-01-2016, 11:11 PM

Well, maybe not but that was two good teams tonight. They could both compete with any SEC team.

Liverpooldawg
10-02-2016, 12:47 AM

Nope, not quite.

dawgday166
10-02-2016, 12:50 AM
I think as of now they're in the top 2. That was a very hostile environment they were in and they acquitted themselves against a helluva team real well. I believe they're better than any in the SEC right now. At end of year, Bama will have improved on the O side like they need to.

Going into this game Lville's running back was averaging 9 yds/carry.

TUSK
10-02-2016, 01:21 AM
as a Bammer, I'd rather see L'ville & Petrino than Clemson (again)...

Bucky Dog
10-02-2016, 08:13 AM
We were just talking last now about Petrino and thought how dangerous he would be at LSU! Any chance of that?

dawgday166
10-02-2016, 08:24 AM
as a Bammer, I'd rather see L'ville & Petrino than Clemson (again)...

I don't know. Right now I think it's a pick em. Both these QBs are much more dangerous than Manzel and Kelly. Both teams have good RBs too. Lville's was averaging 9 yds/att going into last night's game. Over the long haul tho you're probably right.

Just think ... if Jackson had come the MSU his career would really be flourishing as a backup to Fitz *****

msstate7
10-02-2016, 08:34 AM
I don't know. Right now I think it's a pick em. Both these QBs are much more dangerous than Manzel and Kelly. Both teams have good RBs too. Lville's was averaging 9 yds/att going into last night's game. Over the long haul tho you're probably right.

Just think ... if Jackson had come the MSU his career would really be flourishing as a backup to Fitz *****

I'm in no way predicting fitz will turn into a player the caliber of Jackson, but Jackson had a whole year last season to get him to this point. To close out the year last season, Jackson completed less than 50% of his passes vs Kentucky and aTm. Again, I'm not predicting fitz to make a Jackson like jump, but I do expect fitz to make a very big jump next season

dawgday166
10-02-2016, 08:54 AM
I'm in no way predicting fitz will turn into a player the caliber of Jackson, but Jackson had a whole year last season to get him to this point. To close out the year last season, Jackson completed less than 50% of his passes vs Kentucky and aTm. Again, I'm not predicting fitz to make a Jackson like jump, but I do expect fitz to make a very big jump next season

I kinda expect Fitz to make a good jump too. We'll see.