BeardoMSU
10-01-2016, 09:49 PM
Mizzu is turrible, tho.

msstate7
10-01-2016, 09:49 PM
it's prolly too late for em, though...

Is LSU holding out LF7? He gimped up?

Said he's hurt...

Too late for natty... not too late to ruin some seasons and earn Ed O a job. I think lsu is extremely dangerous the rest of the year

msstate7
10-01-2016, 09:51 PM
Mizzu is turrible, tho.

They're beating mizzou worse than bama beat Kentucky. I know mizzou isn't a good team, but this is a thumping

Op4isabitch
10-01-2016, 09:55 PM
If LSU gets a very good coach after this season then they will,be at the pinnacle of the SEC. They have so,much talent available it's ridiculous!

They have the fan support, facilities and recruiting base to dominate.

Jack Lambert
10-01-2016, 10:01 PM
Said he's hurt...

Too late for natty... not too late to ruin some seasons and earn Ed O a job. I think lsu is extremely dangerous the rest of the year

But they can still get to Atlanta.

TUSK
10-01-2016, 10:02 PM
I'd like to see better pass numbers out of the qb.... but they are much, much better without Miles and Harris hanging around....

msstate7
10-01-2016, 10:04 PM

Yeah, I suppose they can. That's probably what it will require for Ed O to get the job for real

TUSK
10-01-2016, 10:04 PM

Yep, if Etling goes off and keeps Bammer from stuffing the run game, and they get some breaks, they definitely have a puncher's chance in BR.

LC Dawg
10-01-2016, 10:05 PM
LSU will win at least a game or two that last week no one thought they had a chance to win. The Tide and the Bears should both be worried about their games. Especially the Bears because O is gonna have those boys some kind of fired up against Ole Miss. I just hope to God it's a night game.

AlmostPositive
10-01-2016, 10:05 PM
Pretty telling when switching to Special Ed Orgeron is a noticeable game day improvement.

msstate7
10-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Yep, if Etling goes off and keeps Bammer from stuffing the run game, and they get some breaks, they definitely have a puncher's chance in BR.

Not gonna be easy...

At Florida
Usm
OM
Bama
At ark
South Alabama
At aTm

TUSK
10-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Not gonna be easy...

At Florida
Usm
OM
Bama
At ark
South Alabama
At aTm

Oh, I misread... LSU ain't goin' to ATL.... they may beat Bammer, but they won't win the west...

msstate7
10-01-2016, 10:15 PM
Oh, I misread... LSU ain't goin' to ATL.... they may beat Bammer, but they won't win the west...

I really don't know what to predict for lsu. I wanna see next week's game vs Florida. If they look good at Florida, they could be a sec west darkhorse. They certainly have the talent

TUSK
10-01-2016, 10:21 PM
I really don't know what to predict for lsu. I wanna see next week's game vs Florida. If they look good at Florida, they could be a sec west darkhorse. They certainly have the talent

No question... Behind Bammer, USC and Ohio State, they are the best thing goin', talent wise....

Op4isabitch
10-01-2016, 10:23 PM
No question... Behind Bammer, USC and Ohio State, they are the best thing goin', talent wise....

I think you mean, behind OSU they are the best thing going. The only place Bama looks better is QB and Coaching.

USC doesn't have the talent that LSU has right now.

Jack Lambert
10-01-2016, 10:24 PM

I didn't say they were going to win it but mathematically they can. They got talent and O is a much better coach then he was 10 years ago. He proved that at USC. Thats a tough schedule.

TUSK
10-01-2016, 10:25 PM
I think you mean, behind OSU they are the best thing going. The only place Bama looks better is QB and Coaching.

USC doesn't have the talent that LSU has right now.

el

oh

el

Liverpooldawg
10-01-2016, 10:28 PM
If LSU gets a very good coach after this season then they will,be at the pinnacle of the SEC. They have so,much talent available it's ridiculous!

They have the fan support, facilities and recruiting base to dominate.

They have one now. I bet they don't have the guts to hire him though.

Op4isabitch
10-01-2016, 10:34 PM
They have one now. I bet they don't have the guts to hire him though.

Yeah, I agree somewhat, I'm just curious to see how the season plays out, does he have the ability to keep the program going at a high level or is he the type of coach that provides a spark but flames out in a short time?

msstate7
10-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Yeah, I agree somewhat, I'm just curious to see how the season plays out, does he have the ability to keep the program going at a high level or is he the type of coach that provides a spark but flames out in a short time?

He's 10-25 as HC and 7-2 as interim HC

Op4isabitch
10-01-2016, 10:47 PM
He's 10-25 as HC and 7-2 as interim HC

In all fairness to Orgeron 26 or 27 of those were at olemiss, surely he's learned a lot since his time in Oxford.

My Lady is an LSU gal so I hope for her sake that they make a nice hire this time.

Op4isabitch
10-01-2016, 10:51 PM
LSU with Petrino as HC would dominate the SEC.

TUSK
10-01-2016, 11:24 PM
LSU with Petrino as HC would dominate the SEC.

C'mon, let MDL die before such heresy (sp)!

Mutt the Hoople
10-01-2016, 11:40 PM
Pretty telling when switching to Special Ed Orgeron is a noticeable game day improvement.

the only place Orgeron ever failed as a Coach was at olemiss. Like David Cutcliffe, he was successful before he went to om, and even more successful after he left.

It goes to show you that olemiss is a cesspool of failure, defeat, despair, and has to commit crimes on par with massive fraud just to even have a half-way respectable team. After they get the Death Penalty, and half their boosters are permanently disassociated from the program, look for olemiss to ban people calling them "Ole Miss", they change their mascot to the Raging Queens, their team colors changed to lavender and pink, and possibly be admitted into SCAC to be Millsaps rival.

TUSK
10-01-2016, 11:50 PM
the only place Orgeron ever failed as a Coach was at olemiss. Like David Cutcliffe, he was successful before he went to om, and even more successful after he left.

It goes to show you that olemiss is a cesspool of failure, defeat, despair, and has to commit crimes on par with massive fraud just to even have a half-way respectable team. After they get the Death Penalty, and half their boosters are permanently disassociated from the program, look for olemiss to ban people calling them "Ole Miss", they change their mascot to the Raging Queens, their team colors changed to lavender and pink, and possibly be admitted into SCAC to be Millsaps rival.

And they are mean to old people.... and dogs.

parabrave
10-02-2016, 01:25 AM

Sorry guys but every team in the west will skullf$$^ the east teams. I want to see what they do against OM.

oldtrickdawg
10-02-2016, 02:35 AM
Now,Mutt, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are..That's funny...Perhaps a tad optimistic but we State fans have been known to dream a little...Dream on, baby; dream on...I like it...

Mutt the Hoople
10-02-2016, 08:39 AM
And they are mean to old people.... and dogs.
And to anyone no longer useful to them.

msstate7
10-02-2016, 08:45 AM
Sorry guys but every team in the west will skullf$$^ the east teams. I want to see what they do against OM.

I think Florida is a good test for lsu... esp florida'a defense for the lsu offense. If lsu can score 24 this week, they could be very dangerous

Vandelay Industries
10-02-2016, 08:59 AM
LSU has a brutal schedule coming up, I still see 2-3 losses for them