PDA

View Full Version : O coaching for a job?

coastratdog
10-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Tiggas looking good

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-01-2016, 08:31 PM
They can run for 350 yard vs OM if they want to. I think Coach O will beat the Rebs!

parabrave
10-01-2016, 08:32 PM
I listened to his interview right after he was named intern coach. Said his whole philosophy had changed from being personally involved in play by play aspect to more of managing his staff. He has revamped most of the assistant positions. Still can't understand a word he says though and that is what is going to keep him from getting that job.

preachermatt83
10-01-2016, 08:33 PM
I think he will do a good job. I hope he wins out.

fader2103
10-01-2016, 08:45 PM
I listened to his interview right after he was named intern coach. Said his whole philosophy had changed from being personally involved in play by play aspect to more of managing his staff. He has revamped most of the assistant positions. Still can't understand a word he says though and that is what is going to keep him from getting that job.

Those coonasses know exactly what he is saying

msstate7
10-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Ed O has lsu looking good. I'm calling it now... lsu takes down om in 3 weeks

MetEdDawg
10-01-2016, 09:01 PM
You think LSU had midseason replacement in mind when they hired Orgeron? Obviously he's a good DL coach and has ties to Louisiana. But I've got to think they knew they had their interim HC when hey hired him if things went bad midseason.

Todd4State
10-01-2016, 09:03 PM
If Herman takes the job at Texas which he will if it comes open and then Jimbo turns them down which he will, I wouldn't be surprised to see them keep Orgeron if he does well. Yes, he sucked at Ole Miss and was a disaster, but he has changed a lot since then and he was successful at USC as a head coach on an interim basis. He might do OK now that he has some experience and let's be honest- going from d-line coach to SEC HC is a really big jump.

Todd4State
10-01-2016, 09:05 PM
You think LSU had midseason replacement in mind when they hired Orgeron? Obviously he's a good DL coach and has ties to Louisiana. But I've got to think they knew they had their interim HC when hey hired him if things went bad midseason.

I thought Coach O went there last offseason? I remember rumors of him replacing Geoff Collins and then LSU lost Brick Haley or whoever their d-line coach was and they replaced him with Coach O. I may be way off on some of those things but I think I remember the generalities of that situation.

RougeDawg
10-01-2016, 09:06 PM

Fully agree they hired O to ease the blow when they cut ties with Lesticles.

dawgday166
10-01-2016, 09:07 PM
He's out of luck. Dan will coach them to the Natty next year *****