PDA

View Full Version : anybody keeping an eye on UNC v FSU?

TUSK
10-01-2016, 03:49 PM
21-0 Goats.

ACC sucks.
PAC sucks.
Big 12 sucks.
B1G (less OSU) sucks.

This is boring.

Dawg61
10-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Louisville doesn't suck

msstate7
10-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Louisville, Michigan, and Clemson don't suck.

TUSK
10-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Louisville and Houston seem legit.. Clemson concerns me (when playing well)... and Ohio State.... The QBs are what frighten me...

Michigan doesn't scare me.

Caveat: This is from a Bammer perspective, of course.

TUSK
10-01-2016, 03:58 PM
also, I'm skeptical as to the quality of the depth at L'ville and Houston.

Commercecomet24
10-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Ohio State, Michigan, Louisville and Houston are good. Of course, Tusk you did say Texas and ND had good defenses too lol

Dawg61
10-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Louisville and Houston seems legit.. Clemson concerns me (when playing well)... and Ohio State.... The QBs are what frighten me...

Michigan doesn't scare me.

Caveat: This is from a Bammer perspective, of course.

Louisville should scare you a lot. Texas A&M should make you nervous and playing Tennessee possibly twice should concern you too. Gonna be a tough playoff this year. Bama, L'Ville, Ohio State, Michigan/Washington are my predictions for the final 4.

TUSK
10-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Ohio State, Michigan, Louisville and Houston are good. Of course, Tusk you did say Texas and ND had good defenses too lol

I musta said that when they were playin' one another... two mules kickin' around a turnip... and I was likely tanked.

I did think Strong mighta turned the corner, though... guess not...

TUSK
10-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Louisville should scare you a lot. Texas A&M should make you nervous and playing Tennessee possibly twice should concern you too. Gonna be a tough playoff this year. Bama, L'Ville, Ohio State, Michigan/Washington are my predictions for the final 4.

UT and A&M BOTH concern me... I was focusing outside the conference.

although if we get "today's" UT/A&M, Bammer might win by 50....

Dawg61
10-01-2016, 04:13 PM
UT and A&M BOTH concern me... I was focusing outside the conference.

although if we get "today's" UT/A&M, Bammer might win by 50....

Bama is definitely better than UT by a lot but if you have to play them twice and the second time is in Atlanta with a very rowdy and very hungry fanbase that only lives 4-5 hours from the Georgia dome I could see a potential upset happening.

TUSK
10-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Bama is definitely better than UT by a lot but if you have to play them twice and the second time is in Atlanta with a very rowdy and very hungry fanbase that only lives 4-5 hours from the Georgia dome I could see a potential upset happening.

plus there's a HUGE rivalry aspect to that game... If they (UT) doesn't get their shit together today, Athens is the closest they gonna get to Atlanta...

DeviousDawg
10-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Don't sleep on Washington

Dawg61
10-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Don't sleep on Washington

Yea they looked very good last night. Petersen is a great coach.

RocketDawg
10-01-2016, 04:46 PM
plus there's a HUGE rivalry aspect to that game... If they (UT) doesn't get their shit together today, Athens is the closest they gonna get to Atlanta...

Looks like that's happening now.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Free Shoes U...**** those guys

Commercecomet24
10-01-2016, 05:08 PM
I musta said that when they were playin' one another... two mules kickin' around a turnip... and I was likely tanked.

I did think Strong mighta turned the corner, though... guess not...

Haha! Yeah it was when they were playing each other. You're generally pretty accurate that's why I couldn't believe you were saying there defenses were good. From what I see west of the Mississippi River there ain't much defense being played

Commercecomet24
10-01-2016, 05:09 PM

The sec east is kinda like the rest of the country not really any dominate teams.

Goldendawg
10-01-2016, 05:43 PM
UT is seriously overrated. Losing by three with 7 minutes to play against a Ga team that got embarrassed by UNM. The SEC East is a joke again this year as usual!

RocketDawg
10-01-2016, 05:47 PM
UT is seriously overrated. Losing by three with 7 minutes to play against a Ga team that got embarrassed by UNM. The SEC East is a joke again this year as usual!

A good drive ending in a TD would seal it here though. And they seem to be moving the ball pretty well.

Goldendawg
10-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Still doesn't mean they are #11 in my opinion. They would get killed playing in the West. So much for my predictions! Come on Ga, game winning last drive needed.

RocketDawg
10-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Still doesn't mean they are #11 in my opinion. They would get killed playing in the West.

Well, they did it but not how I expected. Woulda been much better to take the safety. I don't think they're 11th either ... haven't won anything convincingly all year.

TUSK
10-01-2016, 06:16 PM
Well, FSU... You're skee ratched....

Ya'll lemme know if I did this correctly... I struggle with the pics, sometimes...

RocketDawg
10-01-2016, 06:35 PM
Well, FSU... You're skee ratched....

Ya'll lemme know if I did this correctly... I struggle with the pics, sometimes...

Yes on first one. Can't read the second one.

TUSK
10-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Yes on first one. Can't read the second one.

yeah, I blew it up.... I suck ass at pics.

Thank you.

Dawg61
10-01-2016, 07:16 PM
yeah, I blew it up.... I suck ass at pics.

Thank you.

You hit copy on the pic image and then hit paste into the link the photo image ^^^^ at the top above this post gives you when you click it. Seriously learn how to do this shit tonight bruh quite being lazy.