PDA

View Full Version : In lieu of the off-week, GO MEMPHIS TIGERS!!!

WSOPdawg
10-01-2016, 10:22 AM
That is all.

msstate7
10-01-2016, 10:42 AM
For those looking for hope, I present the transitive property...

Ohio state 77
Bowling green 10

Memphis 77
Bowling green 3

Memphis is 7 points better than Ohio state. OM screwed**

Memphis is 4th in scoring offense and 2nd in scoring defense nationally, so maybe there's hope. OM is the better team, but hopefully Kelly turns the ball over.

BTW, if Sirmon keeps the streak of DCs leaving alive, Chris ball (Memphis DC) may be a name to watch

RocketDawg
10-01-2016, 11:10 AM

Ohio state 77
Bowling green 10

Memphis 77
Bowling green 3

Memphis is 4th in scoring offense and 2nd in scoring defense nationally, so maybe there's hope. OM is the better team, but hopefully Kelly turns the ball over.

BTW, if Sirmon keeps the streak of DCs leaving alive, Chris ball (Memphis DC) may be a name to watch

Not only that, I think Ohio State was briefly behind early in that game. Memphis is a shoo-in.

WSOPdawg
10-01-2016, 11:15 AM

Ohio state 77
Bowling green 10

Memphis 77
Bowling green 3

Plus, given what we've seen with TCUN's D wearing down in the 2nd half, I find it hard to believe that Memphis will not work their D left one play, right the next, left the next, etc. Memphis will move the ball and put points on the board. This could easily be a shoot-out that is highly entertaining, and who knows, we may ALL enjoy the ending. =D

BrunswickDawg
10-01-2016, 11:19 AM
I really think Memphis can come in and punch them in the mouth and take the game.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Go Memphus Tiguhs!!

msbulldog
10-01-2016, 12:07 PM

Ohio state 77
Bowling green 10

Memphis 77
Bowling green 3

That just leads me to believe Bowling Green just sucks. Hope Sirmon and the rest of the defensive coaches stick around (give them a raise), I think the talent (coaches) is there to give us a top defensive program. I know the current defensive coaches have improved our recruiting tremendously!

scottycameron
10-01-2016, 12:52 PM
Sirmons ass ain't going nowhere. Memphis will ring up that crappy defense. Confeds playing at the plantation may be the edge needed. First one to 50. Parlay Memphis and the over. 6 star SEC-AAC 2 team parlay of the week.