PDA

View Full Version : Connor McGregor is the GOAT

BeastMan
09-30-2016, 09:46 AM
http://youtu.be/ZOc1LkgiF3k

The Notorious Mac is officially the best trash talker in sports history, over Ali. UFC 205 on Nov 12th. I'm definitely buying. Connor's fight won't be on until late and I'll likely need a pick me up after the Bama game anyway.

smootness
09-30-2016, 10:30 AM
Ali was orders of magnitude better. Much more creative.

BeastMan
09-30-2016, 10:37 AM
Ali was orders of magnitude better. Much more creative.

Ali was the original troll but did it in a punkish manner. He would follow people around trolling them in their real life. That's too far. He wasn't so tough when Liston put that pistol on him.

http://youtu.be/mKLWAZhTFsQ

Ifyouonlyknew
09-30-2016, 10:39 AM
Ali was the original troll but did it in a punkish manner. He would follow people around trolling them in their real life. That's too far. He wasn't so tough when Liston put that pistol on him.

http://youtu.be/mKLWAZhTFsQ

LOL I don't think none of us would've been tough in that situation.

BeastMan
09-30-2016, 10:46 AM
LOL I don't think none of us would've been tough in that situation.

Ha word. How gangster is Sonny Liston? Since no one was injured and it wasn't a loaded gun, I think we can agree Ali deserved that scare. Rolling busses with loud horns in front of the man's house... No respect

Maroonthirteen
09-30-2016, 12:57 PM
Now that is a hype video. You want to attract attention to your event? That's how you do it.

Liston and Ali "street fight" was staged.

JoseBrown
09-30-2016, 01:16 PM
Jeremy Stephens and the Notorius One would probably be the best fight. Stephens needs to knockout one or two more, while Conor is kicking Alvarez's ass. Then Stephens may bring enough to the fight to make it happen. If Conor gets to keep both belts I'd like to see Stephens the next 145 challenger.

BeastMan
09-30-2016, 01:33 PM
Jeremy Stephens and the Notorius One would probably be the best fight. Stephens needs to knockout one or two more, while Conor is kicking Alvarez's ass. Then Stephens may bring enough to the fight to make it happen. If Conor gets to keep both belts I'd like to see Stephens the next 145 challenger.

I'd love to see that

JoseBrown
09-30-2016, 01:41 PM
I'd love to see that

Me and you both Beast!

gtowndawg
09-30-2016, 01:50 PM
Now that is a hype video. You want to attract attention to your event? That's how you do it.

Liston and Ali "street fight" was staged.

That's what was great about boxing back then. You had the staging and hype of WWE, but it ended with a real fight.

Sacrifice
09-30-2016, 03:29 PM
You can talk all the Sh&t you want when you jump up 2 weight classes and win. McGregor is the real deal. I can't wait for 205!

DownwardDawg
09-30-2016, 03:34 PM
Never heard of him

Dawg61
09-30-2016, 05:19 PM
Biggest joke he said was that the Irish built NYC. I love the Irish but that's just an absurd claim.

BeastMan
09-30-2016, 05:24 PM
Biggest joke he said was that the Irish built NYC. I love the Irish but that's just an absurd claim.

They were among the groups that did including Italians, Jews, and others.

Dawg61
09-30-2016, 06:21 PM
They were among the groups that did including Italians, Jews, and others.

Yea they were like 3% of the population back then and that was after the huge Irish immigration. They HELPED build NYC but taking claim for it solely is disrespectful. NYC was just a pile of dirt for 250 years before all the potatoes went bad in Ireland? The rest of his shit talking is fine but that part I am not a fan of.

BeastMan
09-30-2016, 07:53 PM

Just want you to know that you are dead wrong Dawg61. There is one topic that I KNOW about through extensive research so sit back and learn young man. Let me tell you who built this city:

Say you don't know me, or recognize my face
Say you don't care who goes to that kind of place
Knee deep in the hoopla, sinking in your fight
Too many runaways eating up the night

Marconi plays the mamba, listen to the radio, don't you remember

Someone's always playing corporation games
Who cares they're always changing corporation names
We just want to dance here, someone stole the stage
They call us irresponsible, write us off the page

It's just another Sunday, in a tired old street
Police have got the choke hold, oh, then we just lost the beat

Who counts the money underneath the bar
Who rides the wrecking ball into our guitars
Don't tell us you need us, 'cause we're just simple fools
Looking for America, coming through your schools

We built this city, we built this city on rock an' roll
Built this city, we built this city on rock an' roll

Dawg61
09-30-2016, 08:02 PM
https://youtu.be/K1b8AhIsSYQ

Mjoelner34
09-30-2016, 08:15 PM
Actually, I think the Dutch built it. At the time, the Irish were busy being slaves to the British Empire building the sugar plantations in the Caribbean.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
10-01-2016, 01:05 AM
Voted worst song ever by someone....maybe Rolling Stone. I think they were right.