PDA

View Full Version : Our staff is out busting it tonight

lamont
09-29-2016, 09:46 PM
so I'm guessing we are off tomorrow practice-wise. Good luck in Fla T-Buck.

bulldawg28
09-29-2016, 09:51 PM
Man, go enjoy your life at taco bell instead of writing everything you get wind of. Your worst than the paparazzi.

lamont
09-29-2016, 09:57 PM
Man, go enjoy your life at taco bell instead of writing everything you get wind of. Your worst than the paparazzi.

#agenda

bulldawg28
09-29-2016, 10:12 PM
#agenda

They've heard your request

mic
09-29-2016, 10:26 PM
T buck in south Fla
Sirmon and Baker at Colin .. FYI that's Hevesy territory.. Wonder if the guys there even know who he is ...

Bothrops
09-29-2016, 10:51 PM
Need to lock Co-Lin down and get that other DT on board. Auburn is moving in on Avery. T-Buck in Miami is a good thing. Do we not even try for Texas anymore?

msstate7
09-29-2016, 11:02 PM
Need to lock Co-Lin down and get that other DT on board. Auburn is moving in on Avery. T-Buck in south Fla is a good thing. Do we not even try for Texas anymore?

Gotta be smart with your recruiting money when you have the dead last recruiting budget in the sec west... we need to upgrade here along with assistant pay (dead last here too)

EngDawg
09-29-2016, 11:21 PM
so I'm guessing we are off tomorrow practice-wise.
I have heard this is the case

msstate7
09-29-2016, 11:23 PM
Need to lock Co-Lin down and get that other DT on board. Auburn is moving in on Avery. T-Buck in South Fla is a good thing. Do we not even try for Texas anymore?

Who is Buckley going to see in south Fla?

Todd4State
09-30-2016, 12:28 AM
Need to lock Co-Lin down and get that other DT on board. Auburn is moving in on Avery. T-Buck in south Fla is a good thing. Do we not even try for Texas anymore?

I thought Brian Johnson did/does Texas?

Todd4State
09-30-2016, 12:35 AM
Gotta be smart with your recruiting money when you have the dead last recruiting budget in the sec west... we need to upgrade here along with assistant pay (dead last here too)

We also need to get rid of our deadweight assistants that suck at recruiting. That hurts us a LOT more than just the pay alone.

And we need to put about twice as much emphasis on recruiting than we already do. Money does go along with that though.

And yes, Peterson, Austin, and Gibson are good recruiters but I think with them not being on the field staff it limits them somewhat because I'm not sure how much they can recruit off campus. I think they may have changed some of the rules about who can/can't recruit off campus so I maybe off on that and if someone knows better I'd like to hear some input on that. That was why Barney Farrar was able to help Ole Miss with their recruiting. And by help with recruiting I mean pay the Tunsil's utilities including an electric bill so high I couldn't have run up if I had Daft Punk perform a concert in my backyard.

lamont
09-30-2016, 03:53 AM

If Mullen asks for a bigger budget- he gets it

bulldawg28
09-30-2016, 06:53 AM
If Mullen asks for a bigger budget- he gets it

Mullen didn't even get an extension. I find that hard to believe it's that easy and simple unless upper management trusts and supports him. However, that which would go against your other theories of rumblings. No employer authorizes this without full support and happy with your performance. So whose unhappy here?

AROB44
09-30-2016, 08:10 AM
We also need to get rid of our deadweight assistants that suck at recruiting. That hurts us a LOT more than just the pay alone.

And we need to put about twice as much emphasis on recruiting than we already do. Money does go along with that though.

And yes, Peterson, Austin, and Gibson are good recruiters but I think with them not being on the field staff it limits them somewhat because I'm not sure how much they can recruit off campus. I think they may have changed some of the rules about who can/can't recruit off campus so I maybe off on that and if someone knows better I'd like to hear some input on that. That was why Barney Farrar was able to help Ole Miss with their recruiting. And by help with recruiting I mean pay the Tunsil's utilities including an electric bill so high I couldn't have run up if I had Daft Punk perform a concert in my backyard.

Beating that dead horse, I see....

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-30-2016, 08:42 AM
Shanon Reid maybe?

Mjoelner34
09-30-2016, 08:44 AM
Do we not even try for Texas anymore?

Mullen was out there the other night checking out a 3rd string QB.**

BeardoMSU
09-30-2016, 08:46 AM

We're also recruiting a 6'6" high school tuba player to play OL**

Todd4State
09-30-2016, 08:57 AM
Mullen didn't even get an extension. I find that hard to believe it's that easy and simple unless upper management trusts and supports him. However, that which would go against your other theories of rumblings. No employer authorizes this without full support and happy with your performance. So whose unhappy here?

Dan did get a multi million dollar football facility. I imagine we could increase our recruiting budget if necessary.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-30-2016, 09:07 AM
Need to lock Co-Lin down and get that other DT on board. Auburn is moving in on Avery. T-Buck in Miami is a good thing. Do we not even try for Texas anymore?

I think we kind of ran ourselves out of Texas over that Virgil kid.

Dawgtini
09-30-2016, 09:22 AM
You think we would be right back in over that Ross kid and that Prescott kid.

mic
09-30-2016, 09:36 AM

We have had 8 years to recruit Texas, what makes anyone think we will change now..

Homedawg
09-30-2016, 09:38 AM

Peterson, Austin and Gibson can't go on the road to recruit. Ole miss got an exception for Farrar because Werner wasn't recruiting off campus due to his child's illness.

PassInterference
09-30-2016, 09:40 AM
Peterson, Austin and Gibson can't go on the road to recruit. Ole miss got an exception for Farrar because Werner wasn't recruiting off campus due to his child's illness.

Correct. It also means Farrar can't coach since Werner is coaching. Yet Farrar appears on the Ole Miss sideline on gamedays.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-30-2016, 09:46 AM
Shanon Reid maybe?

Maybe so, but I saw where he was CB'd to Michigan by many on 247 the other day.

msstate7
09-30-2016, 09:52 AM
Maybe so, but I saw where he was CB'd to Michigan by many on 247 the other day.

We're gonna get a visit though aren't we?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-30-2016, 10:17 AM
Does that mean we stop recruiting him?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-30-2016, 11:12 AM
We're gonna get a visit though aren't we?

Maybe....things are trending to Michigan and he could commit to them this weekend. Things can always change, I guess.

Commercecomet24
09-30-2016, 12:35 PM

I thought he was a backup tight end*****

HoopsCoach21
09-30-2016, 12:38 PM
You think we would be right back in over that Ross kid and that Prescott kid.

Dak is from Louisiana

Dawgtini
09-30-2016, 12:49 PM
Dak is from Louisiana
And currently is the talk of the lone star state playing on the biggest stage for one of the biggest franchises in NFL. That place all of those Tx high school kids want to be after college.

dawgday166
09-30-2016, 01:00 PM
Relentless - S t r a a a i i n n ***

JoseBrown
09-30-2016, 01:21 PM
T buck in south Fla
Sirmon and Baker at Colin .. FYI that's Hevesy territory.. Wonder if the guys there even know who he is ...

#agenda ***

But I seriously doubt it...

JoseBrown
09-30-2016, 01:25 PM
so I'm guessing we are off tomorrow practice-wise. Good luck in Fla T-Buck.

Out of those he's going down to see I hope at least one can move his feet and push someone backwards.

JoseBrown
09-30-2016, 01:30 PM
Dan did get a multi million dollar football facility. I imagine we could increase our recruiting budget if necessary.

And without giving head coach a pay raise or extension. One does not have to do with the other one.

#agenda- there I already got it in for you keep-mullener's, of which I may or may not belong, only I know.****

Bass Chaser
09-30-2016, 08:48 PM
So we might have more talent on the field in 3-4 years.**

Todd4State
09-30-2016, 09:26 PM

Thanks. I know that there was some chatter about changing some of the rules where an assistant that isn't an on the field coach could go off campus to recruit but I wasn't sure if they had passed or not or where they stood with that.

Homedawg
09-30-2016, 10:16 PM
Thanks. I know that there was some chatter about changing some of the rules where an assistant that isn't an on the field coach could go off campus to recruit but I wasn't sure if they had passed or not or where they stood with that.

To be fair it's a bs exception. Especially considering ole miss didn't have problem putting Werner in the road during the spring when they had coaches that were forbidden to go out. But hey, I don't make the rules.

dawgday166
09-30-2016, 10:21 PM
So we might have more talent on the field in 3-4 years.**

You can take it to the bank ****