PDA

View Full Version : TUSK

GTHOM
09-29-2016, 02:27 PM
What about Blake Barnett transferring out?? Was he just not any good/ overated or did something go wrong over there? Heard where he might be going?

Dawgbite
09-29-2016, 02:41 PM
Not Tusk but I heard Colorado or San Diego State were possible landing spots for him????

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-29-2016, 03:11 PM
What about Blake Barnett transferring out?? Was he just not any good/ overated or did something go wrong over there? Heard where he might be going?

Probably scared of the UofA drug and gun culture: http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/09/alabama_star_linebacker_tim_wi.html

TUSK
09-29-2016, 03:15 PM

I think he's pretty good... He's got a terrific arm and is sufficiently mobile/speedy enough to be a run threat...

He was an early enroll guy, so it surprised me that he was supplanted by a FR... (but that may be more of an indication of how good Hurts is)...

He's a cocky/super confident guy (a la McCarron), so he may have been one of them pre Madonnas...

Short answer, Hurts (Fr) beat Barnett (So) out and Bammer is likely to sign Tua in '17... Barnett made a wise decision, but he should have left after the season, IMO...

He'll prolly through for 3,500 yards in the PAC, one season...

TUSK
09-29-2016, 03:17 PM
Probably scared of the UofA drug and gun culture: http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/09/alabama_star_linebacker_tim_wi.html

That was a REC set-up so we can sit him out vs KY and get him ready for the 4 game stretch that's gonna decide the season...*

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-29-2016, 03:57 PM
He left early so that he could enroll at other school, therefore allowing him to play October of next year and only miss 4 games. I think I read this on another thread about this topic.

Jack Lambert
09-29-2016, 03:59 PM
Just damn now they only have 20 five stars.

RocketDawg
09-29-2016, 04:00 PM
I think he's pretty good... He's got a terrific arm and is sufficiently mobile/speedy enough to be a run threat...

He was an early enroll guy, so it surprised me that he was supplanted by a FR... (but that may be more of an indication of how good Hurts is)...

He's a cocky/super confident guy (a la McCarron), so he may have been one of them pre Madonnas...

Short answer, Hurts (Fr) beat Barnett (So) out and Bammer is likely to sign Tua in '17... Barnett made a wise decision, but he should have left after the season, IMO...

Yeah, I think you're totally correct about his thought process. But like you, it would make sense to wait till the season's over. Maybe there are some other extenuating circumstances that have't come out yet.

Couldn't he find a more reputable football school than Colorado or SD State?

BulldogBear
09-29-2016, 04:10 PM

I thought Pre Madonnas were people like the Eagles, Elvis, or Glen Miller.***

ETDawg
09-29-2016, 04:33 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BulldogBear again.

GTHOM
09-29-2016, 04:47 PM

Oh ok. Thanks. Still hate yall, not as much as I hate auburn though

SailingDawg
09-29-2016, 09:12 PM
Just damn now they only have 20 five stars.

This

Token Bammer
09-29-2016, 10:16 PM
BB has all the tools to be a great player one day but currently lacks the physical and mental maturity to be a starting QB in the SEC.