PDA

View Full Version : For those who keep comparing State (Mullen) to Ole Miss (Freeze)...

Jack Lambert
09-28-2016, 10:18 AM
Please remember they freaking cheated. As far as I am concern anything they do is moot and voided.

Political Hack
09-28-2016, 10:28 AM
I'd like to mute them too.

You are correct though. Those Sugar Bowl trophies can be put right next to those fake BCS championship trophies they made for themselves.

Jack Lambert
09-28-2016, 10:32 AM

You are correct though. Those Sugar Bowl trophies can be put right next to those fake BCS championship trophies they made for themselves.

Thanks I corrected it. My figures get faster then my brain.

msstatelp1
09-28-2016, 10:32 AM

The Sugar Bowl trophies don't really count for anything. It was just another NYD bowl, not an SEC or national championship.

civildawg
09-28-2016, 10:51 AM
If you think we dont "cheat" in some capacity as well, then I dont know what to tell you.

msstate7
09-28-2016, 11:02 AM
If you think we dont "cheat" in some capacity as well, then I dont know what to tell you.

Everyone cheats some... not everyone has HCs visiting recruits with boosters. Not everyone has a dedicated coach to distribute money to the players. Not everyone has 8 level 1s on an NOA in hand while a current NCAA investigation is handing out immunity to rival schools.

MadDawg
09-28-2016, 11:02 AM

I think everyone realizes that. But not everyone gets a novel-size NOA filled with major infractions and something like 100 individual violations. If you don't think they got some sort of an advantage from this, then I don't know what to tell you.

Coursesuper
09-28-2016, 11:09 AM

This is understood, the best analogy I can come up with is most people on the interstate drive around 80 but these assclowns have been drive 190 past the hwy patrol with their hair in fire. And are firmly convinced they are doing nothing wrong because " everyone else is cheating also".

HoopsDawg
09-28-2016, 11:25 AM
We'll just have to wait and see on the penalties. Right now nothing is voided and I don't think Ole Miss will lose another game.

msstate7
09-28-2016, 11:28 AM
We'll just have to wait and see on the penalties. Right now nothing is voided and I don't think Ole Miss will lose another game.

Maybe... at Arkansas and at aTm = 1 loss at least imo. Arkansas has freeze's number and aTm is a better team imo.

LSU is a total wildcard at this point. They have as much talent as anyone and no one knows how they'll respond under Ed O

7dawg
09-28-2016, 11:40 AM
This is understood, the best analogy I can come up with is most people on the interstate drive around 80 but these assclowns have been drive 190 past the hwy patrol with their hair in fire. And are firmly convinced they are doing nothing wrong because " everyone else is cheating also".

They are driving 190 in the church van while the driver is pointing to bible versus, the paritioners in the back are flipping the bird, and spare $100 bills trail the van in a cloud of dust.....edit to add hookers in there somewhere.

Gutter Cobreh
09-28-2016, 11:41 AM
They are driving 190 in the church van while the driver is pointing to bible versus, the paritioners in the back are flipping the bird, and spare $100 bills trail the van in a cloud of dust.....edit to add hookers in there somewhere.

Mistakes were made***

blacklistedbully
09-28-2016, 11:45 AM

They stand a great chance of losing to any team that can pressure and contain Chad Kelly. Helps a lot if you can limit Engram and avoid their dumb luck as well.

Kelly has made a living off throwing balls up-for-grabs, and having his guys simply take it away. He's also benefited from officials allowing UNM to have linemen downfield on passing plays, drawing the defense in..off their coverage, resulting in wide open receivers.

If the officials crack down on this, UNM is in trouble. If the defense is athletic enough to contain & pressure Kelly and contest for jump balls (like FSU & Bama), then UNM is in big trouble.

TNDawg35
09-28-2016, 11:51 AM
I think they loose ATLEAST 1 more. A&M will beat them if they dont implode like usual and Arkansas will give them a run for their money... LSU is a toss up until we see how the team responds to their drama...

Swami Dawg
09-28-2016, 12:18 PM

I am for to be seeing this on the news yesterday.

https://s17.postimg.org/3rpgokrun/bus_chase.jpg

BB30
09-28-2016, 12:45 PM

Don't forget the cocaine and AR-15s

dawgs
09-28-2016, 12:48 PM
Please remember they freaking cheated. As far as I am concern anything they do is moot and voided.

if they don't get nailed by the ncaa, then i can moot and void it all i want in my head, but no one else will give a shit and they'll go on and on about what a great program freeze built, and that might be the straw that breaks the camel's back when it comes to closely following CFB and getting emotionally invested.

TrapGame
09-28-2016, 12:58 PM

And we suck at it. Hack and Redmond go through hip deep bullshit that most other schools would call just an ordinary day.

Liverpooldawg
09-28-2016, 01:07 PM

Good lord "our" folks just don't know how to play thegame.

Political Hack
09-28-2016, 01:12 PM
And we suck at it. Hack and Redmond go through hip deep bullshit that most other schools would call just an ordinary day.

I bet they interviewed over 100 people. And they had questions about a lot of players. Not just Will.

Political Hack
09-28-2016, 01:12 PM

I bet they interviewed over 100 people. And they had questions about a lot of players. Not just Will.

dawgday166
09-28-2016, 01:19 PM

A lot of players on our team? Don't understand that if that's the case.

TrapGame
09-28-2016, 01:26 PM

Damn dude.

Jack Lambert
09-28-2016, 01:31 PM
I disagree about us cheating. If we were they would have never found out about Redmond and Cam Newton would have lead us to the NC.

Political Hack
09-28-2016, 01:45 PM
A lot of players on our team? Don't understand that if that's the case.

What's not to understand? The investigation looked into a lot more than Will. People look at the final report and media reports and say "it was only about one player." Just because the final findings were about one player doesn't mean they didn't ask about a dozen others.

Same with Ole Miss right now. I guarantee you they've asked about Kimchee, Channing Ward, South Panola boys, Tunsil, etc... but only a handful will be included in a final report because they'll only have negative findings on a few of them.

dawgday166
09-28-2016, 02:01 PM
What's not to understand? The investigation looked into a lot more than Will. People look at the final report and media reports and say "it was only about one player." Just because the final findings were about one player doesn't mean they didn't ask about a dozen others.

Same with Ole Miss right now. I guarantee you they've asked about Kimchee, Channing Ward, South Panola boys, Tunsil, etc... but only a handful will be included in a final report because they'll only have negative findings on a few of them.

I guess I just think we have a bunch of 3* players with an occasional 4* from within a 150 mile radius of campus. Nothing seems too suspicious here. We don't have the #1 OT, #1 DT, and #4 WR from all over the USA (all black players) signing up to play ball in the Confederate capital of the south. That seems very suspicious to me.

EngDawg
09-28-2016, 02:06 PM
if they don't get nailed by the ncaa, then i can moot and void it all i want in my head, but no one else will give a shit and they'll go on and on about what a great program freeze built, and that might be the straw that breaks the camel's back when it comes to closely following CFB and getting emotionally invested.

No, then we fire Bracky Brett and start our own network. Other schools will do the same. It will be open saeson in CFB.

Political Hack
09-28-2016, 03:30 PM
I guess I just think we have a bunch of 3* players with an occasional 4* from within a 150 mile radius of campus. Nothing seems too suspicious here. We don't have the #1 OT, #1 DT, and #4 WR from all over the USA (all black players) signing up to play ball in the Confederate capital of the south. That seems very suspicious to me.

Oh I agree. There's nothing normal about what they're doing. It's obvious.

Turfdawg67
09-28-2016, 04:19 PM
Maybe... at Arkansas and at aTm = 1 loss at least imo. Arkansas has freeze's number and aTm is a better team imo.

LSU is a total wildcard at this point. They have as much talent as anyone and no one knows how they'll respond under Ed O

Exactly! They just beat a really bad UGA team that should be 1-3 right now, including losses to Mizzou and Nicholls, and suddenly State fans want to anoint them to the top. They have a great QB, really good (abusive) WRs, a fair OL, no running game and a pretty shitty D. They'll be in a bunch of shootouts the rest of the year.

Dallas_Dawg
09-28-2016, 05:19 PM
Same with Ole Miss right now. I guarantee you they've asked about Kimchee, Channing Ward, South Panola boys, Tunsil, etc... but only a handful will be included in a final report because they'll only be able to PROVE the details on a few of them.

FIFY

RocketDawg
09-28-2016, 05:51 PM
Thanks I corrected it. My figures get faster then my brain.

Faster than your fingers too. ;)

ScoobaDawg
09-28-2016, 08:17 PM
I am for to be seeing this on the news yesterday.

https://s17.postimg.org/3rpgokrun/bus_chase.jpg

Pretty good job Swami

lamont
09-28-2016, 09:18 PM
2016- the Hugh Freeze Farewell Tour

He will never coach college football again

Political Hack
09-29-2016, 09:16 AM
2016- the Hugh Freeze Farewell Tour

He will never coach college football again

Does Juco count? I have a feeling he'll be running the show in Wiggins before long.

Coursesuper
09-29-2016, 09:56 AM
Freezus has been and will be well compensated. The question is does he want to coach or fish. You really have to look at the set up the network has in place, its like the mafia, if Freezus keeps his mouth shut they will take care of him. Case in point David Sanders miracles his way into the head job at PRCC, that didn't just happen. I think he is living in Bay St. Louis or he's driving a long way to show up in church on Sunday. Long story short the heppin doesn't stop with the players it is a broad spectrum apparatus.

TrapGame
09-29-2016, 10:05 AM
I see Freeze becoming a well paid coach at a very OM friendly 6A high school. Any kid with talent will be funneled to the Plantation. The same shit will continue just on a much smaller scale.

msstate7
09-29-2016, 10:14 AM
The same shit will continue just on a much smaller scale.

This is all we can realistically ask for.