PDA

View Full Version : Mullen trolling FL after Strick hire.

starkvegasdawg
09-27-2016, 09:40 PM
Mullen joked MSU has won more games than Florida recently so he understands why the Gators would be interested.

RougeDawg
09-27-2016, 10:48 PM
Mullen joked MSU has won more games than Florida recently so he understands why the Gators would be interested.

He keeps spending more time training for marathons than recruiting and coaching in shorts he won't even be able to use that one. Guess it's good he used it before he's fully down the shitter.

lamont
09-27-2016, 10:54 PM
Florida won the East last year and beat OM- he need to shut up

DogsofAnarchy
09-27-2016, 11:08 PM

He won't be in that giddy mood once we make this AD hire public. It ain't gonna be some yes boy for Dan. He's glad SS is gone because he and SS were about to get sideways anyway.

DancingRabbit
09-27-2016, 11:18 PM

Wow, the mighty SEC East.

I'd rather hear that Mullen is talking sh!t. If he ever shuts up he's probably whipped.

dawgday166
09-27-2016, 11:21 PM

I'd rather hear that Mullen is talking sh!t. If he ever shuts up he's probably whipped.

He didn't say much going into 2014. I thought he was dead or something.

I googled his twitter (I'm not on twitter). I don't see a troll from him tho.

DancingRabbit
09-27-2016, 11:32 PM
He didn't say much going into 2014. I thought he was dead or something.

I googled his twitter (I'm not on twitter). I don't see a troll from him tho.

He doesn't troll on twitter. He was asked by media today about FL hiring Strick.

GTHOM
09-28-2016, 01:10 AM
I think its becoming really obvious that contrary to what the Mullenites want to believe its more than ''a small vocal part of the fanbase'' is getting tired of Danny Two Gloves. Im all for talking noise but you better back it up. He aint backed much up the last 2 years

bulldawg28
09-28-2016, 06:20 AM

U mad? As much trolling as you do you'd think appreciation would be in order.

RocketDawg
09-28-2016, 07:06 AM

Nothing wrong with that. Pretty witty.

Gutter Cobreh
09-28-2016, 08:36 AM
He keeps spending more time training for marathons than recruiting and coaching in shorts he won't even be able to use that one. Guess it's good he used it before he's fully down the shitter.

At that point, the shitter really would be full****

dickiedawg
09-28-2016, 09:10 AM
2 years ago we were in the Orange Bowl.

I realize we underperformed last year and things look bleak this year. I realize we've lost two straight to OM and look bad to make it a third. But going back 2 years doesn't help your cause.

confucius say
09-28-2016, 09:17 AM
We have won more games than Florida during the time Mullen has been here (and they play in the horrible east), so nothing wrong with that statement. Y'all want him to be an ass and have fire then whine when he does this?

dawgday166
09-28-2016, 09:27 AM
We have won more games than Florida during the time Mullen has been here (and they play in the horrible east), so nothing wrong with that statement. Y'all want him to be an ass and have fire then whine when he does this?

Haven't since McE has been there tho. I'm guessing Dan probably meant in the last week ****

sleepy dawg
09-28-2016, 09:46 AM
2 years ago we were in the Orange Bowl.

I realize we underperformed last year and things look bleak this year. I realize we've lost two straight to OM and look bad to make it a third. But going back 2 years doesn't help your cause.

Actually, I believe we were ranked #1 2 years ago today... or #3 about to be #1.

Political Hack
09-28-2016, 10:16 AM
He won't be in that giddy mood once we make this AD hire public. It ain't gonna be some yes boy for Dan. He's glad SS is gone because he and SS were about to get sideways anyway.

Via CM?

the59dawg
09-28-2016, 10:29 AM

Bad, bad

the59dawg
09-28-2016, 10:30 AM

This!

GTHOM
09-28-2016, 10:58 AM

Have no problem with him talking noise like I said

maroonmania
09-28-2016, 01:32 PM
#LateralMove

MSUDawg99
09-28-2016, 01:36 PM

I agree. I like the Intense Bastard 2.0 trash talker that we hired years ago...the one who trolled UM.