PDA

View Full Version : Gary D says who he thinks should coach LSU

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-27-2016, 09:21 PM
link (http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/cbs-sports-broadcaster-gary-danielson-lays-best-candidate-lsu-job/)

32 Dive
09-27-2016, 09:32 PM
******* to Corn Dog U**

ScoobaDawg
09-27-2016, 09:35 PM
Not really.. he said he would like to throw his resume on the desk because he is a good QB coach.

Danielson said
"“My prediction is — I could be totally wrong, because we all know who they are going to go after; my prediction is the two names — Tom Herman and Jimbo Fisher — are going to pass.”"

Todd4State
09-27-2016, 09:39 PM
Gary Danielson is an idiot. It won't happen because the SEC won't allow it. The only way it ever would happen would be for it to go down like Houston Nutt going from Arkansas to Ole Miss where Nutt resigned and then took the Ole Miss job.

Commercecomet24
09-27-2016, 11:53 PM
Gary Danielson is an idiot. It won't happen because the SEC won't allow it. The only way it ever would happen would be for it to go down like Houston Nutt going from Arkansas to Ole Miss where Nutt resigned and then took the Ole Miss job.

THIS^^^

blacklistedbully
09-28-2016, 07:24 AM
I have always thought GD is a moron. I can't bear to listen to his calls, so have literally turned down the sound at times.

Now this. To me, since he calls games for the SEC, I think this is highly inappropriate, and should be admonished. I'd be on-board for anyone who decided to start a boycott-petition. It's not about censorship. If the guy wasn't getting paid to call SEC games, I'd consider it fair game. But since he does, I think the guy should be kicked-in-the-ass for saying that.

**** him!

Dawg61
09-28-2016, 07:33 AM
Even more reason to hate this dickbag. He's a ****ing moron too who is only slightly less mistake prone than Verne and Verne is being forced to hang it up. My prediction is that Gary will suck at broadcasting for the next five years and be forced to retire just like Verne. Thanks for chiming in though Gayre.

AROB44
09-28-2016, 08:41 AM

But you would like for it to happen based on your posts about Mullen.

BB30
09-28-2016, 08:46 AM
It really is amazing that those guys have kept their jobs this long. Vern is absolutely terrible and Garry is such a Bama homer it is sickening. Sucks that the best SEC game each week is called by those two geniuses.

Dawg61
09-28-2016, 08:47 AM
These dickheads are gonna push for Mullen than I am giving Mullen some credit for Cam Newton and Chris Leak too. Let's see how they like drinking that up.

Alex Smith
Chris Leak
Tim Tebow
Cam Newton
Dak Prescott

All have been coached at the QB position by Dan Mullen

confucius say
09-28-2016, 09:11 AM
These dickheads are gonna push for Mullen than I am giving Mullen some credit for Cam Newton and Chris Leak too. Let's see how they like drinking that up.

Alex Smith
Chris Leak
Tim Tebow
Cam Newton
Dak Prescott

All have been coached at the QB position by Dan Mullen

And what he did with relf probably is more impressive than the five you listed.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-28-2016, 02:27 PM

Are we completely sure on this or was that just a Slive thing?