PDA

View Full Version : I think we should wear Maroon Chrome Helmets for Auburn

Dawg61
09-27-2016, 10:58 AM
Make this happen please I want to blind every Auburn player on the field if we gotta play at 11am. Will it be too hot to wear all black unis with the Chrome helmets?

DudyDawg
09-27-2016, 11:00 AM
Don't know if it would be too hot but it wouldn't look good. We don't need some alternate uniform every game. Wear maroon

Dawg61
09-27-2016, 11:04 AM
Don't know if it would be too hot but it wouldn't look good. We don't need some alternate uniform every game. Wear maroon

Disagree on the looking good part. Did you see TCU's uniforms vs Arkansas? We would be copying those and they looked awesome.

DudyDawg
09-27-2016, 11:05 AM
Disagree on the looking good part. Did you see TCU's uniforms vs Arkansas? We would be copying those and they looked awesome.

Tcu has an entirely different color scheme. Candy purple looks amazing paired with black. Oh, and black is one of their colors in all sports. It's not for us, we just copy everyone else and have a blackout trend

RougeDawg
09-27-2016, 11:08 AM
Shit we can't catch without being blinded by light. Can you imagine our dropsies with a factor other than it hitting them between the numbers, impacting their ability to catch?

Mjoelner34
09-27-2016, 11:10 AM
We don't need some alternate uniform every game. Wear maroon

But...but the recruits LOVE it! Can't you tell by all of the 5 stars we've landed because of black jerseys and gold cleats?**

I agree 100% with you. The ONLY alternate color I would ever wear besides maroon and white would be the gray pants with the maroon and white stripes down the side. Other than that, we are maroon and white period. Don't forget, this Friday is Maroon Friday or is it Black Friday or Gold Friday?

Eric Nies Grind Time
09-27-2016, 11:11 AM
Like the ones Louisville has been wearing? Those have looked really cool.

Thick
09-27-2016, 11:14 AM
Screw a uniform!! We need a football team and coaching staff that go 100% balls out every practice, every game, and every play...period! Play best players regardless of age, win, lose, or draw!

West Houston Dog
09-27-2016, 11:23 AM
[i hope i never see those unis we wore last Saturday again. looked like something out of an Arena Football or the old USFL football league.

me no like

DudyDawg
09-27-2016, 11:30 AM
Like the ones Louisville has been wearing? Those have looked really cool.

Yeah, cause candy red is bad ass. Ever seen a car painted candy maroon? I haven't.

Tbonewannabe
09-27-2016, 11:39 AM
I wouldn't mind dark grey shirt and pants with Maroon lettering.

Drugdog
09-27-2016, 11:42 AM
Screw a uniform!! We need a football team and coaching staff that go 100% balls out every practice, every game, and every play...period! Play best players regardless of age, win, lose, or draw!

Thick gets it. We are not the Say yes to the dress program.
Thanks Thick!! win the damn game if your in your damn tighty whities.

Dawgbite
09-27-2016, 11:47 AM
It doesn't matter what uniform they wear, somebody will be on here bitching because a stripe is 1/8 inch too wide or the colors are White and Maroon when everybody knows our colors are Maroon and White.

gtowndawg
09-27-2016, 11:56 AM
I'm the first one to admit, I'm a uniform addict. But right now, I don't even care about unis. We have bigger problems to figure out.

Bodawg
09-27-2016, 12:01 PM
Amen Thick. Don't give a rats a$$ for the style points. Just get out there a beat your opponent for 4 quarters.

Dawg61
09-27-2016, 12:07 PM
Shit we can't catch without being blinded by light. Can you imagine our dropsies with a factor other than it hitting them between the numbers, impacting their ability to catch?

How does a MSU football player get blinded by the helmet on his head? Auburn be blinded not us

GTHOM
09-27-2016, 12:20 PM
The uniforms last week were atrocious we need to ditch adidas

Dawg61
09-27-2016, 12:32 PM
The uniforms last week were atrocious we need to ditch adidas

Bruh Adidas handed us Ben Howland we ain't dropping shit plus they threw shade at Old Misses with the F@*K TSUN batting jerseys. Adidas is awesome!

GTHOM
09-27-2016, 12:39 PM
Bruh Adidas handed us Ben Howland we ain't dropping shit plus they threw shade at Old Misses with the F@*K TSUN batting jerseys. Adidas is awesome!

Forgot about the TSUN jerseys in baseball. Good point.

Percho
09-27-2016, 12:50 PM

Make the coaches and players wear pink until they show they should wear the school colors?????

EngDawg
09-27-2016, 01:22 PM

Totally agree, let's act like we have a brand that's awesome enough by itself without a lot of glitter and flashy lights spread everywhere

BB30
09-27-2016, 01:49 PM
Make the coaches and players wear pink until they show they should wear the school colors?????

You will see plenty of pink this coming month. It is breast cancer awareness month.

RocketDawg
09-27-2016, 02:01 PM

Yeah, the really did look good. And I think they'd look good in our maroon too.

TNDawg35
09-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Best combo we have os the maroon top, grey bottoms with maroon and white stripe. I know some of you wont like this, but I LOVED the white helmet from Mizzou game last yr.

I wouldnt mind seeing that combo. I also thought the unis from last wk sucked. I even said it in my post ehen they came out.

Arent we having a Blackour against KY this yr?

MSUDawg99
09-27-2016, 03:28 PM
Make this happen please I want to blind every Auburn player on the field if we gotta play at 11am. Will it be too hot to wear all black unis with the Chrome helmets?

Yes. Wear all white, so as to reflect the sun off of you, not absorb it like black does, then you'll be assured that they'll be blinded. Lol

Goldendawg
09-27-2016, 04:53 PM
The uniforms at UMass looked so much like the Patriots that I didn't feel like I was watching State except for the struggles against them for most of the game.

RezDog7
09-27-2016, 09:23 PM
Never have understood the concern over what the team is wearing. I don't wear the same clothes everyday, why should the football team have to wear the same boring uniform every Saturday. Just my opinion though.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-27-2016, 09:36 PM
It would be more like Louisville's chrome helmet..they Adidas. They looked like a freakin' Christmas tree ornament.

vindastra
09-27-2016, 09:48 PM
Yeah, cause candy red is bad ass. Ever seen a car painted candy maroon? I haven't.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--_tM9R6uo--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/gulh8dc8swniqyszreot.png

DudyDawg
09-28-2016, 07:55 AM
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--_tM9R6uo--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/gulh8dc8swniqyszreot.png

I stand corrected

HereComesTheSpiral
09-28-2016, 08:26 AM
How does a MSU football player get blinded by the helmet on his head? Auburn be blinded not us

We always find a way to do the unthinkable.