PDA

View Full Version : I am pulling for Coach O for the remainder of the season.

Jack Lambert
09-26-2016, 08:27 PM
Just wanted to put that out there.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-26-2016, 08:32 PM

Me too! Hope he runs the table! Yaw yaw yaw yaw Foooot Baw!

lastmajordog
09-26-2016, 08:32 PM
“The OGER”...YES

ShotgunDawg
09-26-2016, 08:34 PM

I am as well.

He said today that they were revamping the offense. I'll flip if LSU goes out there & run the read option with Harris & Fournette. Not sure how long it take to implement that offense.

LSU is a dangerous team now because they went from having coaches that were scared to screw up to now having coaches that will be balls to the wall to prove themselves without the fear of screwing up.

DownwardDawg
09-26-2016, 08:36 PM
I am as well.

He said today that they were revamping the offense. I'll flip if LSU goes out there & run the read option with Harris & Fournette. Not sure how long it take to implement that offense.

LSU is a dangerous team now because they went from having coaches that were scared to screw up to now having coaches that will be balls to the wall to prove themselves without the fear of screwing up.
I've been saying that at work today. The Relf coast offense would be awesome with the talent they have.

DownwardDawg
09-26-2016, 08:36 PM

Me too!!!

Statecoachingblows**
09-26-2016, 08:53 PM
I am as well.

Those guys haven't been in the system long enough to learn that offense***

Liverpooldawg
09-26-2016, 08:56 PM
Me too. He did a dang good job at USC.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-26-2016, 09:02 PM
I'll pull for them for every game except bama...can't give the Rebs s chance at the west.

I seen it dawg
09-26-2016, 09:24 PM
I am as well.

Prob about 5 days. Harris ran the shit out of it for prolific stats in high school.

TrapGame
09-26-2016, 10:38 PM
There's just something about Ed O that just makes me like him. Oh yeah, he hates the 17 outta ole miss. I knew it was something.

msbulldog
09-27-2016, 06:18 AM
I don't like anybody who's ever been associated with Mississippi (except Joe Lee Dunn, but only after he became one of ours). Now if Coach O beats Mississippi this year, I could change my mind.

was21
09-27-2016, 06:54 AM
Just looking at both schedules, Southern will probably be thinking they have a chance to upset LSU, especially if Orgeron is unable to organize the current chaos down there

DownwardDawg
09-27-2016, 07:07 AM
I'll pull for them for every game except bama...can't give the Rebs s chance at the west.

Agreed. I hope Bama runs the table with the exception we pull off the miracle.

lastmajordog
09-27-2016, 07:09 AM

This with an AMEN!!

confucius say
09-27-2016, 08:37 AM
It's funny that so many state people like both O and cutcliff, myself included. Nutt and brewer got ran off too and we don't like them.

Jack Lambert
09-27-2016, 08:44 AM
It's funny that so many state people like both O and cutcliff, myself included. Nutt and brewer got ran off too and we don't like them.

And Ole Miss fans hate JWS and Mullen.

dawgday166
09-27-2016, 11:43 AM
If LSU wins out they'd win the West. I'm pulling for the Big O to pull it off.

Bodawg
09-27-2016, 11:55 AM

Crush a beer can on ya forehead for me Eddie O! I'm all in.

Johnson85
09-27-2016, 12:01 PM

Coach O is a pretty likeable guy from what I've seen. It was fun to laugh at how ill prepared he was to be a head coach when Ole Miss hired him and to joke about the way he talked, but in the interviews I've seen/read about him, he comes off as a guy that loves his family and his players and football and the way he talks about his past failures is pretty endearing.

Him hating Ole Miss is just gravy.

Cutcliffe is just a good guy. I am probably one of the few people that thinks it wasn't crazy for UM to fire him. It looked awful and they probably should have waited a year to make their coaching search easier, but Cutcliff actually didn't care enough about winning to coach in the SEC. That's not a bad thing, it's actually a result of being a good human being. I think Mullen might have some of the same problems.

Nutt I didn't/don't like or dislike.

The only UM coach I've really disliked has been the false prophet.

Gutter Cobreh
09-27-2016, 12:04 PM

Wouldn't Bama still own the tiebreaker against Ole Miss, even if they lost to LSU?

Johnson85
09-27-2016, 12:37 PM
Wouldn't Bama still own the tiebreaker against Ole Miss, even if they lost to LSU?

UM will still hang a banner.