PDA

View Full Version : Talent pool and winning records

oldtrickdawg
09-26-2016, 02:04 PM
Those of you who are lobbying for the firing of Mr. Mullen will have a great opportunity to witness the real world of coaching success with the hiring of Coach Orgeron at LSU...This year will be an anomaly but ,if he is extended, there will be a perfect platform for talent makes the record argument...Miles clearly underachieved with all those top ranked classes...Orgeron was 10-25 at Ole Miss and 3-21 in SEC...

.I don't know if Mr. Mullen should be replaced, can't possibly learn the facts, but I do know we haven't been able to recruit with the big boys very many years....if any in my lifetime...I do know that we had better hope none of the nonsense now playing in Oxnard falls on us...We recruited some of the same targets ...After reading reams of arguments on the board in recent history, the most obvious aspect of all this criticism is something's missing in the arguments..I can't quite put my finger on it...Interference from somewhere,administration, player conduct, shady deal in the woodpile, don't know just what...There is something very unseemly going on but I don't think Mr. Mullen is a bad coach, suddenly... I would truly love to have some inside info....