PDA

View Full Version : Ed O

BB30
09-25-2016, 07:41 PM
Yall think Ed is Lookin forward to ole miss coming to town?

Op4isabitch
09-25-2016, 07:45 PM
Oh yeah, no doubt.

Who is going to be the interim OC? Be cause if they get some life at QB I could see them pulling the upset.

Jack Lambert
09-25-2016, 07:46 PM
I think O will get it going like he did at USC but will not be rewarded for it just like USC. I think they will beat ole miss.

dawgday166
09-25-2016, 07:51 PM
Wouldn't it be something if he waxed OM then beat Bama too. Don't think it will happen but that would be something.

parabrave
09-25-2016, 07:51 PM

That will be must see TV. O will have them boys so fired up for that game they might kill kelly.

Really Clark?
09-25-2016, 07:52 PM
Oh yeah, no doubt.

Who is going to be the interim OC? Be cause if they get some life at QB I could see them pulling the upset.

Ensminger is the interim OC

Goldendawg
09-25-2016, 07:53 PM
Ed said he was going to run the table and be the HC in 2017. At least that's what I think he said!

Homedawg
09-25-2016, 07:54 PM

No. Ole miss is better than lsu and the Tigers still don't have a Qb, that ain't changing between now and then

Op4isabitch
09-25-2016, 08:09 PM
No. Ole miss is better than lsu and the Tigers still don't have a Qb, that ain't changing between now and then

OleMiss is better on offense but I'd give the edge to LSU with regard to defense and special teams.

As for coaching, who knows? Ed did well as interim HC at USC and Freeze has shown the ability to make some really stupid calls, so I guess we will see about that portion when they play.

ScoobaDawg
09-25-2016, 08:30 PM

Defense can score safety's and touchdowns too ya know...
We are talking about Magine gun Kelly... sprays it everywhere.

Jack Lambert
09-25-2016, 08:40 PM

The problem with ole miss they wear down.

Homedawg
09-25-2016, 08:57 PM
The problem with ole miss they wear down.

If Kelly were to get hurt all things change. Otherwise lsu won't win another game against the west. Offense is way too crappy. And the defense did give up 6 scoring drives last night. Good for them they held them to fg. That's a talented defense. Yea bad bad offense. Ole miss is going to roll them up.

SPMT
09-25-2016, 08:58 PM
Ole miss will destroy LSU, with or without Ed O. They barely beat us.

Remember this, the last time they talked about firing Les, the players were open about how much they supported and liked Les.

EngDawg
09-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Remember this, the last time they talked about firing Les, the players were open about how much they supported and liked Les.

I think this is why Os situation here is very different than that at USCw. At USC, the players hated Kiffin because Kiffin is an arrogant little p****. It only took a guy to come in and change the culture in the locker room in order to get them winning. At LSU, apparently the players loved Miles so O will have to improve the team based on coaching alone.

gravedigger
09-25-2016, 09:17 PM

Agreed

yjnkdawg
09-25-2016, 11:53 PM
Hopefully LSU will play their best game of the year against OM, and the noise decibel level will be off the chart, and MGK can't communicate the signals and has some turnovers, and gets frustrated. LSU hates the OM football program, and that has been a fact since the Billy Cannon years.