PDA

View Full Version : Mullen Is at Cowboys Game Tonight

RocketDawg
09-25-2016, 06:51 PM
at the Cowboys game.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2016, 06:52 PM
This could be an interesting thread.

Prep for the rest of the season can wait......?

Hopefully, he at least gets some air time to promote the program.

Tirico just talked about it on the pre-game show

STATEBALLIN
09-25-2016, 06:53 PM
NBC just announced Dan is in Dallas for the game tonight which leads me to this question and it's something I've been thinking for a couple of weeks. Is Dan lobbying for an NFL job? Dak made some high praise comments a few weeks ago about how Dan's offense isn't much different from an NFL offense. That's what sparked the thought. What say you?

DancingRabbit
09-25-2016, 06:54 PM
Will he be in Jerry's suite? Jason Garrett should be worried. **

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2016, 06:55 PM
The NFL ain't hiring a coach that just lost to South Alabama. He's just there to support Dak. For our sake, hopefully he wearing an MSU shirt & gets on TV

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2016, 06:55 PM

Merlins to Arkansauce

ILOATHEBears
09-25-2016, 06:56 PM

Meeting with some big time LSU donors and stopping back in BR later tonight*****

was21
09-25-2016, 06:57 PM
Dallas hired Derek Dooley...he was a total washout after he left LaTech

dawgday166
09-25-2016, 07:02 PM
His much needed off-week. Tonight after game he and Meagan are jetting on down to Cancun for rest of week. Stopping on way back in Baton Rouge where he will be announced as the new HC.

DancingRabbit
The NFL ain't hiring a coach that just lost to South Alabama. He's just there to support Dak. For our sake, hopefully he wearing an MSU shirt & gets on TV

Dan Bailey would have hit that field goal.

Sacrifice
He better be wearing State clothes from head to toe

Commercecomet24
09-25-2016, 07:08 PM
I think we get some good publicity out of him being there.

DancingRabbit
09-25-2016, 07:10 PM
He better be wearing State clothes from head to toe

You'll be disappointed. Dark suit and tie.

ShotgunDawg
09-25-2016, 07:14 PM
Meeting with some big time LSU donors and stopping back in BR later tonight*****

Likely with Yeezys on

Sacrifice
09-25-2016, 07:25 PM

GREAT************

Op4isabitch
09-25-2016, 07:28 PM
Hey but on the bright side, he flew out there on the universities jet.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-25-2016, 07:30 PM
Jesus this what this board has come to. Complaining bc our coach on his bye week went to support his most important player in his tenure for his 1st prime time game. Shit this place has gone to all kinds of hell.

DudyDawg
09-25-2016, 07:35 PM
Jesus this what this board has come to. Complaining bc our coach on his bye week went to support his most important player in his tenure for his 1st prime time game. Shit this place has gone to all kinds of hell.

Stop trying to save your job*

Op4isabitch
09-25-2016, 07:36 PM

Maybe it's because said coach has shit the bed with Game planning and is making LSU's recently fired coach look like a genius when it comes to coaching.

I'm guessing some people think he should be at the office breaking down film and using the extra time to game prep for Auburn.

wasabaka
09-25-2016, 07:37 PM

And Yeezys. He has to show off his Yeezys. It's like, in his contract or something.**

DudyDawg
09-25-2016, 07:44 PM
Maybe it's because said coach has shit the bed with Game planning and is making LSU's recently fired coach look like a genius when it comes to coaching.

I'm guessing some people think he should be at the office breaking down film and using the extra time to game prep for Auburn.

He's not the president of the United States, he can have at least a semblance of an outside life

RocketDawg
09-25-2016, 07:46 PM
Wonder if they'll talk to him at halftime, or just not do anything. Seems like there was plenty of opportunity before the game started.

RocketDawg
09-25-2016, 07:47 PM
He's not the president of the United States, he can have at least a semblance of an outside life

Uh ... golf?

Noxdog
09-25-2016, 07:50 PM

Sacrifice
09-25-2016, 08:03 PM

It's not to much to ask the head coach to represent you're university on national TV. He's the head coach of a SEC football team and he makes 4 mill a year. Sell your football team. Damn

Taog Redloh
09-25-2016, 08:08 PM
It's not to much to ask the head coach to represent you're university on national TV. He's the head coach of a SEC football team and he makes 4 mill a year. Sell your football team. Damn

He is selling the team just by being there. Stop being a freaking imbecile.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-25-2016, 08:09 PM

So every time they say Dak from MSU with coach Dan Mullen in attendance isn't enough he has to wear a MSU billboard too? Got it.

Sacrifice
09-25-2016, 08:11 PM
He is selling the team just by being there. Stop being a freaking imbecile.

Imbecile? All I said was he should wear MSU appears while he's there. Let me ask you with all your great wisdom. Do you think that's asking to much?

Liverpooldawg
09-25-2016, 08:12 PM

Yep. We have a MSU coach watching HIS QB that is starting in prime time for the Dallas Cowboys. He got mentioned on the broadcast. And y'all are actually bitching about THAT? Good lord y'all have totally lost it.

Coach007
09-25-2016, 08:34 PM

LOL... it's bad.

The best advertisement and rep we have and fans are bashing him and thus the one who recruited him, trained him..... etc.

Op4isabitch
09-25-2016, 08:51 PM
Damn I must have missed all the publicity we are getting from Mullen being at the game, personally I'd prefer he be game planning for Auburn but hey I know it's a week off, he only gets 40 of those during the off season.

Bully75
09-25-2016, 08:55 PM

This!

archdog
09-25-2016, 08:57 PM

You can't work 24/7 you guys. So what he went to the Dallas game. I am just mad he didn't pick me up in Starkville and flew me out there with him.

Dawgology
09-25-2016, 08:57 PM
I think our head coach being at the Cowboys game tonight and selling MSU to the nation and area recruits is a really really good thing. Don't see the bad here.

Coach007
09-25-2016, 09:01 PM
Damn I must have missed all the publicity we are getting from Mullen being at the game, personally I'd prefer he be game planning for Auburn but hey I know it's a week off, he only gets 40 of those during the off season.

And if he went on vacation during that time, people would be here bitching about that oo. As one stated on the board an hour ago.. "Dan mails it in on the off season"

preachermatt83
09-25-2016, 09:01 PM
LOL... it's bad.

The best advertisement and rep we have and fans are bashing him and thus the one who recruited him, trained him..... etc.

Yet you continue to not only read, but post. Makes sense *

archdog
09-25-2016, 09:04 PM

And about that, he should use some for recruiting. Just about 10 of those. Then the 4 during spring practice, and the 5 during fall camp. So yeah, he only gets about 20 weeks off a year.

Well he wastes 3 of them shopping for an entirely new defensive coordinator. A couple more breaking that person's will after they sign the contract. Then there is the coaching conventions. So we are down to 14 or so weeks.

Then you have to consider he needs some time with the family -3 weeks a year because you know he doesn't see then during camps or the season.

So 11 weeks, oh wait you have the 3-4 camps a year he works on campus. Then his Scientology getting clear takes at least 2 weeks. So now we are down to like 5 weeks.

Oh yeah, the season ends sometimes with a bowl game. Take away 3 more weeks of prep, practice, and travel.

So the dude gets like 2 weeks a year off. Get off his back about being in Dallas.

Sacrifice
09-25-2016, 09:04 PM
Man some of you Mullen supporters are THIN SKINNED! I just asked was he gonna have MSU apperal on if he was interviewed or the camera panned to him. Apperantly that's bashing Mullen. It's actually funny to read some of these comments!

rcsteph1
09-25-2016, 09:43 PM
I'm not going to get in the pissing contest above, but i am glad he wore a suit. Looks professional, and represents us well.

Coach007
09-25-2016, 09:44 PM
Man some of you Mullen supporters are THIN SKINNED! I just asked was he gonna have MSU apperal on if he was interviewed or the camera panned to him. Apperantly that's bashing Mullen. It's actually funny to read some of these comments!

It's not you specifically. It's the whole "fire everybody in every sport" we all constantly hear from the same crowd over and over.

Schultzy
09-25-2016, 09:56 PM
Great pub for us and last time I checked we recruit Texas. You morons can't see past your own noses.

Coach007
09-25-2016, 09:59 PM
Great pub for us and last time I checked we recruit Texas. You morons can't see past your own noses.

Exactly!! always in the top 3 recruit producing states!

Beaver
09-25-2016, 10:13 PM
Good for Mulllen. Probably means a lot to Prescott too. Team just got back from Boston so I'm sure they had today off, but I bet Mullen is back in his office by tomorrow afternoon. This is a non-issue.

Really Clark?
09-25-2016, 11:18 PM
Good for Mulllen. Probably means a lot to Prescott too. Team just got back from Boston so I'm sure they had today off, but I bet Mullen is back in his office by tomorrow afternoon. This is a non-issue.

Bob actually reported that Mullen was in the office this morning reviewing film and meeting with the coaches before he and Megan flew to Dallas later today.

Commercecomet24
09-25-2016, 11:35 PM
No way this should he any issue. It's 2 weeks until our Next game and all teams take a couple days off during the bye week. Besides I love our coach being seen and mentioned on tv by the whole country. Good for us. I have a friend that's ol coach at Wayne County. He watched the game with me tonight and he told me his kids are becoming State fans because of Dak. The Dak factor could be huge for us in recruiting!

Commercecomet24
09-25-2016, 11:38 PM

Exactly!

yjnkdawg
09-26-2016, 12:04 AM
Imbecile? All I said was he should wear MSU appears while he's there. Let me ask you with all your great wisdom. Do you think that's asking to much?

It looked like he was in one of the high priced suites. It may be if you are there, it may possibly be some type of dress code requirement. You think?

AROB44
09-26-2016, 05:32 AM

Thank you.....+1000

Dawgtini
09-26-2016, 05:38 AM
Yep. Sad. Was a good board. The agenda took root and is spreading like a virus. May be too late to save it.

solodawg
09-26-2016, 05:56 AM
Yep. Sad. Was a good board. The agenda took root and is spreading like a virus. May be too late to save it.
Yeah, this board has become a board for whiners. Couple years ago this was THE board but It's becoming unbearable. Maybe time for one of you tech guys to start a new one.

lamont
09-26-2016, 06:19 AM

Job shopping and losing to South Alabama is what took root

I seen it dawg
09-26-2016, 06:32 AM
Yeah, this board has become a board for whiners. Couple years ago this was THE board but It's becoming unbearable. Maybe time for one of you tech guys to start a new one.

Roll on out

ILOATHEBears
09-26-2016, 06:34 AM

You know how when women live together their cycles sync up. Well there are several folks on here and their cycles have synced up. So much bitching it's almost torture to read. 1/3 of the board is menstruating

msbulldog
09-26-2016, 06:38 AM
Hail State!

DownwardDawg
09-26-2016, 06:46 AM
You know how when women live together their cycles sync up. Well there are several folks on here and their cycles have synced up. So much bitching it's almost torture to read. 1/3 of the board is menstruating

Hahaha!!!! Nice!!

Red Sox Dawg
09-26-2016, 07:05 AM
Funny

Liverpooldawg
09-26-2016, 08:05 AM

Yep.

WSOPdawg
09-26-2016, 08:19 AM

Agree Schultzy... I think it's great that Mullen can now lay claim to having DEVELOPED 2 starting QBs (of all 32 NFL teams) in Alex Smith and Dak plus having a hand in DEVELOPING Cam.

Mullen's presence should resonate with Key Thompson (our future) plus any other QBs we are recruiting, especially if they want the best chance to start in the NFL.

Jarius
09-26-2016, 08:23 AM
Nothing wrong with Mullen being at the game, and nothing wrong with him wearing a nice suit that doesn't have MSU all over it. We got a lot of pub from Dak alone on the broadcast last night, and even more with Mullen being there......and this is coming from someone that thinks that Mullen needs to be fired if we go 3-9.

smootness
09-26-2016, 08:41 AM

Anyone who expects a coach to spend every minute of his waking life on football has lost all touch with reality.

WinningIsRelentless
09-26-2016, 08:53 AM
Job shopping and losing to South Alabama is what took root

I guess you have never job shopped before?

MSUDawg99
09-26-2016, 09:26 AM

He did film study before he left to go to Dallas

MSUDawg99
09-26-2016, 09:29 AM
I'm not going to get in the pissing contest above, but i am glad he wore a suit. Looks professional, and represents us well.

Agreed

Dawgface
09-26-2016, 09:40 AM
On a bye week I have no problem with Mullen going to Dallas. If we were 4-0 or even 3-1 I doubt anyone else would either.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-26-2016, 11:52 AM

Gene's Page begot Six Pack begot EliteDawgs begets ?
Do you see a pattern here?

I seen it dawg
09-26-2016, 02:12 PM
Yep.

You can definitely roll on out too

RocketDawg
09-26-2016, 02:24 PM
Agreed

The only time I saw him he was just in shirt and tie. I assume he wore a suit, or at least a jacket, but didn't see it. But both he and Megan looked very professional. And happy too.