PDA

View Full Version : Does Fournette finish the season?

Jack Lambert
09-25-2016, 05:00 PM
What do you think?

Goldendawg
09-25-2016, 05:09 PM
Unless he signed a very large insurance policy b4 this year, I say he spends the rest of the year trying to get over the infamous and painful high ankle sprain the rest of the year. Have you noticed his problems with fumbles so far this year?

Jack Lambert
09-25-2016, 05:11 PM
I think he went something like 443 carries with out a fumble and the last two games well.

Goldendawg
09-25-2016, 05:15 PM
I thought Harris forced two fumbles in our game against them and I thought he fumbled again last night. My son and I were flipping between their game and Arky/aTm though.

Jack Lambert
09-25-2016, 05:26 PM
I thought Harris forced two fumbles in our game against them and I thought he fumbled again last night. My son and I were flipping between their game and Arky/aTm though.

I heard somewhere that he has a up to 14 million insurance policy. That isn't crap to what he could earn over five seasons in the NFL.

Really Clark?
09-25-2016, 05:27 PM
Unless he signed a very large insurance policy b4 this year, I say he spends the rest of the year trying to get over the infamous and painful high ankle sprain the rest of the year. Have you noticed his problems with fumbles so far this year?

He has 2 $10 MIL policy's. One for if he is injuried and can never play again and the other for loss of value in the draft.

Goldendawg
09-25-2016, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the info. Thought he was insured of course. Didn't know any details.

RocketDawg
09-25-2016, 05:48 PM

That's what I remember also.

Really Clark?
09-25-2016, 05:50 PM
That's what I remember also.

Last nights fumble was on the QB. He lost the handle on the ball before he got to the RB