PDA

View Full Version : Haha Football Scoop just trolling now

CadaverDawg
09-25-2016, 04:38 PM
Sources: Dan Mullen is leading candidate for LSU HC job.

DownwardDawg
09-25-2016, 04:42 PM
My God they must be stupid or have to be joking.
That would be so awesome though.

Jack Lambert
09-25-2016, 04:43 PM
There we go start another hate thread.

GreenheadDawg
09-25-2016, 04:44 PM
Haha they are trolling. But that would be amazing. We would actually have a chance to beat LSU

Noxdog
09-25-2016, 04:48 PM
Sources: Dan Mullen is leading candidate for LSU HC job.

but LSU 24/7 has him listed among the candidates.

Goldendawg
09-25-2016, 04:50 PM
With Dan's record against the SEC West and Top 25 teams, he is a lock for the LSU job or at least He and his agent think so. Probably in Scott's or Keenum's office right now demanding an extension and a big raise right now or he will leave.

dawgday166
09-25-2016, 04:53 PM
His agent on the phone now with LSU Admin.

TUSK
09-25-2016, 04:53 PM
that's funny....

msstate7
09-25-2016, 04:54 PM
I know this is hard to believe here, but not everyone looking in at us knows we are a sleeping national power. There are those outside the miss state fanbase that think winning 8-9 games here is pretty impressive. Not everyone realizes how easy it will be to pull in top 10 recruiting classes here once we get rid of the only anchor holding our great football program down.

Goldendawg
09-25-2016, 04:56 PM
Ok, what can wake the MSU football giant up?

scottycameron
09-25-2016, 04:56 PM
Mullen gets a big raise out of this. Done deal.

GreenheadDawg
09-25-2016, 04:57 PM
I know this is hard to believe here, but not everyone looking in at us knows we are a sleeping national power. There are those outside the miss state fanbase that think winning 8-9 games here is pretty impressive. Not everyone realizes how easy it will be to pull in top 10 recruiting classes here once we get rid of the only anchor holding our great football program down.

Did Mullen give you a kidney or something? Where does your adoration for him come from? Did you see us play UMASS? LSU AD better have witness protection ready if he hires Mullen

HereComesTheSpiral
09-25-2016, 04:59 PM

You forget these *****

msstate7
09-25-2016, 05:00 PM
Did Mullen give you a kidney or something? Where does your adoration for him come from? Did you see us play UMASS? LSU AD better have witness protection ready if he hires Mullen

It was bone marrow**

I'm just not as quick on the trigger to fire a guy that's got us to the point where we actually consider firing a coach that's won 19 the previous 2 seasons... that's the ultimate compliment to Mullen

GreenheadDawg
09-25-2016, 05:06 PM
It was bone marrow**

I'm just not as quick on the trigger to fire a guy that's got us to the point where we actually consider firing a coach that's won 19 the previous 2 seasons... that's the ultimate compliment to Mullen

Granted. But the reason he won 19 games is because he had a special QB. A once in a century QB for MSU. Yes, he developed him and I've never doubted his ability to develop a QB. But Dixon was a pretty good RB with Croom so there's that

Goldendawg
09-25-2016, 05:06 PM
What is our record since we were #1 in the nation and how did we build on it?

WinningIsRelentless
09-25-2016, 05:10 PM
Granted. But the reason he won 19 games is because he had a special QB. A once in a century QB for MSU. Yes, he developed him and I've never doubted his ability to develop a QB. But Dixon was a pretty good RB with Croom so there's that

And croom ass didn't win 19 games in two years either. Hell croom hardly won 19 games his whole time at state

NolaDawgPound
09-25-2016, 05:16 PM
Dan cold probably win the West there. LSU recruits itself, and glaring area we know Dan lacks in. His offense would work with that talent and he would develop a competent QB. recruiting has been the achilles heel for dan and LSU would eliminate that. It's not far fetched. Just think how good we dould be with just half of LSU's OLinemen. The only thing holding LSU back is offensive creativity an Dan would surely bring that. Add in a Defense that would bail you out more times than not, and I see it as a good recipe.

do not forget that LSU is going to recruit on name alone. period. Would be Dan's dream job and as close as it gets to an NFL non recruiting job in college football that anyone could have.

Goldendawg
09-25-2016, 05:18 PM
Has to be a package deal with Hev.

GreenheadDawg
09-25-2016, 05:21 PM
Dan cold probably win the West there. LSU recruits itself, and glaring area we know Dan lacks in. His offense would work with that talent and he would develop a competent QB. recruiting has been the achilles heel for dan and LSU would eliminate that. It's not far fetched. Just think how good we dould be with just half of LSU's OLinemen. The only thing holding LSU back is offensive creativity an Dan would surely bring that. Add in a Defense that would bail you out more times than not, and I see it as a good recipe.

do not forget that LSU is going to recruit on name alone. period. Would be Dan's dream job and as close as it gets to an NFL non recruiting job in college football that anyone could have.

Yeh you're right. Mullen is a much better coach than Miles. Nobody recruits at LSU. Mullen could train for all his marathons and watch the 5 stars roll in. All Mullen is missing is talent and he's on the road to SEC champs and Nattys. **

Jack Lambert
09-25-2016, 05:22 PM

Dan would win a NC at LSU and getting recruits to LSU is not hard when you are the only game in town.

Really Clark?
09-25-2016, 05:23 PM

He won 9 with Relf as well. Won 8 with Tyler. It wasn't like Dak just stepped in and took a 5-6 win team to 10 wins. And he couldn't do it his first year, although with all the injuries Dak and TYLER were to able to help keep the season afloat in 2013

HereComesTheSpiral
09-25-2016, 05:23 PM

I'm starting to think Dan has just burned all of his bridges with the major athletic departments. Foley hates him and I think Scott is to the point of go for any job out there so your ass will be gone. Just my opinion.

CadaverDawg
09-25-2016, 05:27 PM
FYI....That was a fake Football Scoop account.

fader2103
09-25-2016, 05:28 PM
Where u see that I looked on their site and twitter and didn't see it

CadaverDawg
09-25-2016, 05:28 PM
There we go start another hate thread.

What? You're being a little overly sensitive now

Goldendawg
09-25-2016, 05:29 PM
Ogeron just stated that he would run the table and be the LSU HC in 2017. (At least, I think that is what he said!).

CadaverDawg
Where u see that I looked on their site and twitter and didn't see it

Was a fake account. I fell for it.

fader2103
Nevermind Cadaver just read ur other post

RougeDawg
09-25-2016, 05:32 PM
Was a fake account. I fell for it.

I don't believe it's out or the realm of possibilities. The talent is rich in Louisiana and the only recruiting Dan would have to do is a few handshakes. Perfect fit for his smug ass. Lots of LSU people I know would love to have him for the simple fact of having an offense.

GreenheadDawg
09-25-2016, 05:35 PM
Dan would win a NC at LSU and getting recruits to LSU is not hard when you are the only game in town.

LO ****ing L

Yeh those studs DB's from Texas and Florida just went there because " they are the only game in town". Good call

HereComesTheSpiral
09-25-2016, 05:38 PM
I don't believe it's out or the realm of possibilities. The talent is rich in Louisiana and the only recruiting Dan would have to do is a few handshakes. Perfect fit for his smug ass. Lots of LSU people I know would love to have him for the simple fact of having an offense.

Luckily he would take Hev to coach them up.

Political Hack
09-25-2016, 05:52 PM
Has to be a package deal with Hev.

You owe me a mouthful of Miller Lite.

EngDawg
09-25-2016, 06:11 PM
Tiger rant says hell no
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/what-about-dan-mullen/65660858/

TopDog58
09-25-2016, 06:15 PM
You are a complete tool. Or Megan Mullen. I can't figure which

blacklistedbully
09-25-2016, 06:21 PM

:rolleyes:

GTHOM
09-25-2016, 07:34 PM
This is just getting ridiculous. They tweeted Dan Mullen is a candidate for the LSU job. If LSU hires Dan Mullen everyone can have all my vcash or whatever it is for LIFE.

Jack Lambert
09-25-2016, 07:48 PM
Dan would win the NC at LSU.

fader2103
09-25-2016, 07:52 PM
Is this the same fake account that got Cadaver?

civildawg
09-25-2016, 07:59 PM
Dan would actually be a really good hire for them because lsu recruits itself and Mullen is a great coach when he has good talent. Mullen needs a change of scenery. He became way too complacent and it's biting us in the butt right now.

Liverpooldawg
09-25-2016, 08:01 PM
This is just getting ridiculous. They tweeted Dan Mullen is a candidate for the LSU job. If LSU hires Dan Mullen everyone can have all my vcash or whatever it is for LIFE.

The impression of Mullen around the country is a lot different than it is on this board. That being said I don't see it happening. ONCE AGAIN: That is Football scoop. They have pimped Mullen for every dang job out there, and we have fallen for it every time, to the detriment of the program. Mission accomplished for Football Scoop.

I seen it dawg
09-25-2016, 08:32 PM
Well they would have to take Hevesy too. The albatross.

DanDority
09-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Well they would have to take Hevesy too. The albatross.

That would be AWESOME!

lamont
LSU would be perfect for Mullen. It recruits itself and the state is loaded with athletes that want to weat that uniform. It also has alot more spread QB's than dropback passers that Miles wanted. Also- alot of LSU people love Mullen.

Herman will be their top choice.
They are throwing around Briles and trying to find a way to justify him if they go that route.

After that, its Mullen and a few more guys.

Jack Lambert
The impression of Mullen around the country is a lot different than it is on this board. That being said I don't see it happening. ONCE AGAIN: That is Football scoop. They have pimped Mullen for every dang job out there, and we have fallen for it every time, to the detriment of the program. Mission accomplished for Football Scoop.

I really believe that Ole Miss is behind this stuff every time. Now they can go out and tell recruits Dan may not even be there in a year.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-25-2016, 08:37 PM

They also tweeted Freeze is the leading candidate. They are really comical at this point and just trying to get retweets

Dawgology
09-25-2016, 09:11 PM
Freeze will not be a candidate for any job openings. The entire college athletics world knows he's is about to get hit with a show cause. Freeze is coaching his last year of Div 1 football.

preachermatt83
09-25-2016, 09:11 PM
No SEC current HC will be taken by another SEC team. Period.

BossDawg
09-26-2016, 12:03 AM
I wouldn't care either way. I stand by my feeling that Mullen has gotten complacent and is basically going through the motions. MSU needs some new blood, and that doesn't necessarily mean a new head coach. Either Mullen needs to change some things (recruting, Hevesy, etc.), someone needs to make him change these things, or he needs to get out of the way.

GTHOM
09-26-2016, 02:31 AM
LSU aint hiring Dan. Period. I wish they would but it just aint happening. We are stuck with him unless we fire him

SPMT
09-26-2016, 03:55 AM
Remember LSU pre Saban, they sucked ass. He changed that place. They were ok at times but never great, always underperformed.

They won't get a recruiter on the level of Saban or miles.

Dawgtini
09-26-2016, 05:46 AM
+1

MarketingBully
09-26-2016, 07:17 AM
Mullen isn't going to LSU. Now Notre Dame. That is a different story and I think that job opens up this offseason.

cheewgumm
09-26-2016, 07:28 AM
Mullen would dominate at LSU.

They should get him but won't.

smootness
09-26-2016, 07:45 AM

We're now using Dak's development and success against Mullen? Goodness.

Liverpooldawg
09-26-2016, 08:12 AM
LSU would be perfect for Mullen. It recruits itself and the state is loaded with athletes that want to weat that uniform. It also has alot more spread QB's than dropback passers that Miles wanted. Also- alot of LSU people love Mullen.

They are throwing around Briles and trying to find a way to justify him if they go that route.

So now you are going to help them out? What happened to you?

Liverpooldawg
09-26-2016, 08:12 AM
We're now using Dak's development and success against Mullen? Goodness.

It's just getting rediculous.

Liverpooldawg
09-26-2016, 08:15 AM
I really believe that Ole Miss is behind this stuff every time. Now they can go out and tell recruits Dan may not even be there in a year.

It's football scoop. It is owned by an Ole Mis guy. They started almost all of that crap last year too. All they have to do is put it out there and "our" people run with it. They own us.

WSOPdawg
09-26-2016, 08:22 AM
Freeze will not be a candidate for any job openings. The entire college athletics world knows he's is about to get hit with a show cause. Freeze is coaching his last year of Div 1 football.

For some reason, this brought a smile to my face this Monday morning.

HSVDawg
09-26-2016, 08:44 AM

This is true. LSU won a national title and appeared in another national title game with Les freakin Miles. Mullen is 10x the X's snd O's guy that Miles is. Mullen would not be nearly as sexy of a hire as Fisher or Herman, but he would likely do just as well there as either of those guys. If he could hang on long enough to still be there when Saban retires, he could make a nice run.

A couple of things he would have to change would be his defensive philosophy and loyalty to assistants. They won't put up with that bend but don't break crap down there, nor would they allow any complacency regarding assistant coaches who can't recruit.

blacklistedbully
09-26-2016, 03:12 PM
It's football scoop. It is owned by an Ole Mis guy. They started almost all of that crap last year too. All they have to do is put it out there and "our" people run with it. They own us.

EVERYBODY knows about the Football Scoop/OM connection. Hardly ANYBODY from MSU gives them any credibility. If the facts actually do happen to align with what FS is saying, MSU fans will consider it...but never simply because FS said it.

You are so completely FOS your eyes are brown.