PDA

View Full Version : At least Holloway gets two weeks to complete his bucket list.....

RougeDawg
09-24-2016, 06:57 PM
The Auburn DLine may very well end his life on Oct. 8.

youraveragesavage
09-24-2016, 07:00 PM
Go ahead and drop the fitz rumors you've been hinting around all day.

RougeDawg
09-24-2016, 07:07 PM
Go ahead and drop the fitz rumors you've been hinting around all day.

No. He's obviously working on the items and changing things. It doesn't need to be on here. People aren't perfect and he's working on what he needed to. It appears to be paying off.

And with your lack of posts I assume you are a bearshart troll wanting to stir the pot.

youraveragesavage
09-24-2016, 07:09 PM
No. He's obviously working on the items and changing things. It doesn't need to be on here. People aren't perfect and he's working on what he needed to. It appears to be paying off.

And with your lack of posts I assume you are a bearshart troll wanting to stir the pot.
And your assumption would be wrong. I assume you are full of s*** and are just talking to sound like you know something.

youraveragesavage
09-24-2016, 07:11 PM
I love the idea on this board if you don't have thousands of posts, you are somehow a damn ole miss mole of some sort. Gtfo

Noxdog
09-24-2016, 07:30 PM
I love the idea on this board if you don't have thousands of posts, you are somehow a damn ole miss mole of some sort. Gtfo

You GTFO. Don't let the door hit ur ass on the way out.

EliteDawgEnforcer
09-24-2016, 07:44 PM

You were right.

And your assumption would be wrong. I assume you are full of s*** and are just talking to sound like you know something.

Todd. Give up. this is your 3rd username you pathetic sack of shit.

RougeDawg
09-24-2016, 07:45 PM

This thread was about something entirely different. I'm not sharing something that happened but is being corrected because it does 0.0000 good for our program or players. All I said in game thread was I'm glad it appears to have been corrected and things are heading in the right and positive directions.

You obviously have an agenda if you can't understand that.