PDA

View Full Version : We are just a really bad and poorly coached football team.

No BS Dawg
09-24-2016, 03:22 PM
Nothing else really to say.

gtowndawg
09-24-2016, 03:26 PM
Doesn't matter. We were number 1 for 5 weeks one time.

Taog Redloh
09-24-2016, 03:40 PM
I think it's just a pathetic effort in a road game a long way away. If you did not expect a C+ effort, you are a moron.

ILOATHEBears
09-24-2016, 03:41 PM
Nothing else really to say.

Guys we have already witnessed the best this team will ever be under this staff. Our oline is getting its a$$ kicked by freaking UMASS. We are a new staff and 2-3 recruiting cycles away from being even a ranked program

ILOATHEBears
09-24-2016, 03:42 PM
Yeah well this c plus effort got beat by south Alabama. We just are a terrible team and even more terribly managed

djaymsu5
09-24-2016, 03:43 PM
I think it's just a pathetic effort in a road game a long way away. If you did not expect a C+ effort, you are a moron.

Keep making excuses. We should be winning 30 to 0 right now. It's 17'n UMass for gods sake. We just suck! And DM's play calling is killing this team.

Drugdog
Ole miss will skull fu** us. Time for a change. SOMEWHERE.

Taog Redloh
Yeah well this c plus effort got beat by south Alabama. We just are a terrible team and even more terribly managed

You're right on the first part, wrong on the second. The problem is lack of OL talent.

ILOATHEBears
09-24-2016, 03:47 PM
You're right on the first part, wrong on the second. The problem is lack of OL talent.

I totally agree about oline failures but Mullen mismanages what talent we do have on offense

solodawg
09-24-2016, 03:48 PM
Keep making excuses. We should be winning 30 to 0 right now. It's 17'n UMass for gods sake. We just suck! And ******* play calling is killing this team.
There is NO excuse for this type of performance against a team like this. Mullen got his pass against South Ala, I honestly believe he has lost this team.

Dawgology
09-24-2016, 03:49 PM

Yeah we should expect to lose these games... wtf??? Total dumbass

DudyDawg
09-24-2016, 03:50 PM
There is NO excuse for this type of performance against a team like this. Mullen got his pass against South Ala, I honestly believe he has lost this team.

Pretty clear he lost the fan base

Drugdog
09-24-2016, 03:59 PM
He has lost me.

gtowndawg
09-24-2016, 04:08 PM
The problem is lack of OL talent.

Wish we got a C+ effort in recruiting. That would be nice.

dawgday166
09-24-2016, 04:15 PM
Doesn't matter. We were number 1 for 5 weeks one time.

19 wins in 2 years.

ScoobaDawg
09-24-2016, 04:18 PM

If you can't see how horrible this team is being managed you don't know shit. The play calling is horrible. the preparation is horrible. the execution against one of the WORST teams in D1 is PATHETIC

DownwardDawg
09-24-2016, 04:19 PM

This team is horribly coached.

Indndawg
09-24-2016, 04:20 PM
What?

BoomBoom
09-24-2016, 04:21 PM
19 wins in 2 years.

it's gonna turn into 19 losses in two years, or close to it, if we don't make a change.

SheltonChoked
09-24-2016, 04:23 PM
We have no leadership.

I think Ross and Myles hate Fitz. No other excuse. Too many dropped passes. No effort. They play like they are trying to get him benched. Too bad for them Williams is slow with a bad arm. Coaches should bench everyone for low effort play. Play the freshmen. Play the walk ons. That will wake them up.

GTHOM
09-24-2016, 04:25 PM
Mullen is running this team back to mediocrity or worse. Im so sick of the most talented players riding pine, Im so sick of watching us play with no fire, Im sick of watching him coach with no fire. He does not care. He knows no matter what we owe him a big fatass check even if he loses. He thinks there should be a statue for him in the junction for getting to #1 then ruining it in his usual hard headed way. It is time. BYU will beat the shit out of us

TaleofTwoDogs
09-24-2016, 04:28 PM
Ross & Gray seem to be the only players that give a damn. The OL line is beyond pathetic. The DL is not impressive. Nick is not the future at QB, I just don't see the "IT" factor in his play. Give Tiano some reps in the 2nd half to give a spark or even D Will.

Sacrifice
09-24-2016, 04:31 PM
All of our QBs will struggle because none of them are ready to pick a defense apart with there arms and we have no running game to support them

Maroonthirteen
09-24-2016, 04:33 PM
Another vote for poorly coached. Our offensive scheme plays to our weakness. Throwing the ball all over the place. Asking slow linemen to make blocks 25 yards across the field.... pitiful.

We aren't very talented either. Which compounds the coaching issues.

Taog Redloh
09-24-2016, 04:36 PM
Yeah we should expect to lose these games... wtf??? Total dumbass

Yeah that's not what I said.

If we lose, we need to fire Mullen. He gets paid to win these games, even if they are close. The fact that it's a battle doesn't surprise.

the59dawg
09-24-2016, 06:51 PM
Mullen is running this team back to mediocrity or worse. Im so sick of the most talented players riding pine, Im so sick of watching us play with no fire, Im sick of watching him coach with no fire. He does not care. He knows no matter what we owe him a big fatass check even if he loses. He thinks there should be a statue for him in the junction for getting to #1 then ruining it in his usual hard headed way. It is time. BYU will beat the shit out of us

Well what talented players are riding the pine in ur opinion? Dear appears to be back in good graces as he had a good game. Mixon looked good on several sweeps. Shump had 73 yds today, Holloway 80, Fitz 110. We are short on good, experienced DB's.

GreenheadDawg
09-24-2016, 07:03 PM
19 wins in 2 years.

Because of Dak ****ing Prescott. Stop with this shit

Goldendawg
09-24-2016, 07:05 PM
Yeah, Shump and Holloway are our future. Keep playing them in this "rebuilding year".

dawgday166
09-24-2016, 07:06 PM
Because of Dak ****ing Prescott. Stop with this shit

Dude ... that was tongue in cheek. I'm on your side. Way off the Mullen bandwagon.

Goldendawg
09-24-2016, 07:06 PM
And why are we short at DB? Lazy recruiting at this position and others and a constant turnover of coaches on D.

GreenheadDawg
09-24-2016, 07:13 PM
Dude ... that was tongue in cheek. I'm on your side. Way off the Mullen bandwagon.

LOL. Sorry. I've been drinking. My sarcasm meter isn't working right nkw

dawgday166
09-24-2016, 07:14 PM
LOL. Sorry. I've been drinking. My sarcasm meter isn't working right nkw

No worries. Wish I still drank. May start back ****

mic
09-24-2016, 08:56 PM
We have no leadership.

I think Ross and Myles hate Fitz. No other excuse. Too many dropped passes. No effort. They play like they are trying to get him benched. Too bad for them Williams is slow with a bad arm. Coaches should bench everyone for low effort play. Play the freshmen. Play the walk ons. That will wake them up.

Myles and Fitz are roommates , at least they were last year..

Quaoarsking
09-24-2016, 09:04 PM
We have no leadership.

After Fitz took the knee to end the game, he and Ross did a long high five/dance sequence that took several seconds. That's not the kind of thing you do with someone you hate...

IMissJack
09-24-2016, 09:21 PM
After Fitz took the knee to end the game, he and Ross did a long high five/dance sequence that took several seconds. That's not the kind of thing you do with someone you hate...

Fitz would look 50% better if we had a decent running game.

Bass Chaser
09-24-2016, 10:02 PM

They did it after USCe too.

preachermatt83
09-24-2016, 10:38 PM
Yea, Ross and Fitz get along great... Not sure what's up with Myles. Something is off there. One thing is for sure, he should not get on the field for a few games and see if that wakes him up.

LC Dawg
09-24-2016, 11:02 PM
delete