PDA

View Full Version : Final Night before the game

archdog
08-30-2013, 07:54 PM
Last night before the game.

This is a two part post.
1st - In your opinion, what is the facet of the game are you most interested in seeing tomorrow.
2nd - If you had 1 player to give encouragement to, who would it be and what would you say.

Go...

1. (facet of the game) I look forward to seeing our offense work with these new wide receivers. I feel like we are going to go power football on them, run it down their throat and wait for tyler to pick the time to exploit the D.

2. (encouragement) The one player I would like to have a discussion with is Morrow. Morrow has tons of untapped potential that could be the difference in every game we play this year. He needs to remember he is a boss on the football field. There is nothing he cannot do. Keep the Swag and show everyone what you bring to the table. TALENT.

Of Topic - Also Texas Tech's coach just dropped the f-bomb right into the camera on the Td called back for holding.

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2013, 08:06 PM
1. The facet of the game I am most interested in seeing is our running game and defensive mayhem. I want to see "UP YOUR ASS, PHYSICAL FOOTBALL" return to Mississippi State Football. That applies to both offense and defense. I am sick of this finesse and passive shit.

2. The players I would most like to encourage is Perkins and Robinson. I would tell to bust their ass to that hole, keep driving, and fall forward." I don't want to see stutter steps, and I don't want to see them trying to get extra when they can move chains by falling forward. WE NEED 1ST DOWNS TOMORROW!!!

Coach34
08-30-2013, 08:07 PM
1. Defensive line- this group is the difference in 8 wins and 5 or 6

2. I would encourage whomever starts at CB opposite Love. I'd tell them to work hard and keep working to win the next battle

Political Hack
08-30-2013, 08:51 PM
1. DL, but more so the DTs. That's the season.

2. Nick, this is his chance to press the reset button and prove that he's one of the best DTs in the nation. It's time. Shit or get off the pot.

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2013, 08:53 PM

2. Nick, this is his chance to press the reset button and prove that he's one of the best DTs in the nation. It's time. Shit or get off the pot.

Is he eligible to have a discussion with tomorrow?

msstate7
08-30-2013, 08:55 PM

So has anyone gotten nick and quays status for sure?

ShotgunDawg
08-30-2013, 09:22 PM
So has anyone gotten nick and quays status for sure?

crickets cre..cre...cre...cre..

biggun
08-31-2013, 01:17 AM

Agree. If Eulls and PJ are our best 2 DT's this year then we are in for a long season of getting killed up the middle. Quay, Nick, and it is looking more and more like Chris Jones, can drastically upgrade our talent level thus our defense by showing out and dominating at DT!!! No disrespect to Eulls and PJ but they have been and almost assuredly will be average DT's which will not beat OSU or 90% of the SEC teams on our schedule this year but the other 3's ceilings are much, much higher and all 3 of them can be game changers. Here's hoping for their breakout performances in Houston tomorrow!!!!!!!