PDA

View Full Version : If you're an om fan...

Tripp McNeely
09-24-2016, 11:31 AM
It must be like one of the designers of the Titanic watch it enter the north Atlantic. Iceberg looming sometime in the spring of 2017?

preachermatt83
09-24-2016, 12:30 PM
The problem is that they have so much young talent that it will be 3-4 years before they start seeing the devestating results of what's coming... Unless the talent starts transferring out

msstate7
09-24-2016, 12:35 PM
The problem is that they have so much young talent that it will be 3-4 years before they start seeing the devestating results of what's coming... Unless the talent starts transferring out

They'll be breaking in a new coach next season. Will om continue the monthly payments to current players and risk the death penalty?

mic
09-24-2016, 12:35 PM

Check out that defensive side of the ball... Talent is near what the recruiting rankings say...
It's all on one side...

TUSK
09-24-2016, 12:55 PM
Those cats are def legit... just not enough of em... and that's unlikely to change.

lastmajordog
09-24-2016, 12:59 PM
I think they have enough talent to sail thru most of the probation unless they transfer. Also I have a question.....If UNM can do the shark fin and run off after a big hit....what would be wrong with (IF) Dogs made a big hit to hunker down over the ballcarrier and bark like a mad dog.....???? what would be the difference.....of course you to make the big tackle FIRST....serious question though..

HSVDawg
09-24-2016, 01:02 PM
Those cats are def legit... just not enough of em... and that's unlikely to change.

I think people don't realize how bad Georgia is. Thus far they look like maybe the 4th worst team in the league, ahead of only Vandy, USC, and Mizzou. Them being #12 is laughable.

TUSK
09-24-2016, 01:05 PM
I think people don't realize how bad Georgia is. Thus far they look like maybe the 4th worst team in the league, ahead of only Vandy, USC, and Mizzou. Them being #12 is laughable.

I won't disagree... but OM is much, much better than their history would suggest... I think they're at top 10-15 team... when they're hot, they can play with a lot of folks.