PDA

View Full Version : Reflecting back to last Sat. a thought entered my mind if we should've gotten Tiano..

RougeDawg
09-23-2016, 11:02 PM
Some snaps in BR last weekend. Either he or Fitz will most likely be the QB when we return in 2 years so getting him in the game in that environment, even if late, could have paid dividends in 2 years. Yes there will be other hostile environments, but none have been as ellusobe as a W in BR for us in the last few decades. Just a thought that came to mind tonight after getting some free time to clear my mind. Since we are a "developmental" program, what better way to develop your future QB than stick him in the fire when he has nothing to lose in a game. We weren't doing much on offense through 3 quarters. Get him some snaps in the 3rd. Couldn't have hurt the outcome.

TNDawg35
09-24-2016, 06:27 AM
#FreeTiano.

In all seriousness, I would really like to see the guy play. However, Fitz I do believe is the guy this yr and will be next yr. If Thompson comes in, I hope Tiano stays and gives them some competition. Something in my bones tells me tho, if Thompson gets here as an EE, Fitz will be either starter or backup and Tiano may transfer. I REALLY hope that's not the case. I mean REALLY REALLY hope... Fitz has the tools, just has to become a better passer. His legs are like looking at, well a bigger and stronger Dak. He just needs to learn that "finesse" touch on the passes and stop throwing everything like a damn rocket from hell....

TNDawg35
09-24-2016, 06:29 AM
Hell why were at it,

#FreeLee
#FreeAWilliams

and why the hell not,
#FREESHUMP