PDA

View Full Version : Braves Magic Number is 0!

Commercecomet24
09-23-2016, 09:26 PM
The braves magic number is 0! They cannot lose 100 games! 7 game winning streak going right now! Snit the man!

BrunswickDawg
09-23-2016, 09:34 PM
The braves magic number is 0! They cannot lose 100 games! 7 game winning streak going right now! Snit the man!
Gotta love it! Team just won't quit.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2016, 09:50 PM
Man they're becoming fun to watch! This is a team that ain't just playing out the string! You see the fire tonight? If snit don't get the permanent job I'm gonna be mad! I'm going to be in Atlanta on business all next week, think
I'm gonna have to go check out the Ted one L ast time. Have a lot of fond memories of taking the kids there.

msstate7
09-23-2016, 10:11 PM
Man they're becoming fun to watch! This is a team that ain't just playing out the string! You see the fire tonight? If snit don't get the permanent job I'm gonna be mad! I'm going to be in Atlanta on business all next week, think
I'm gonna have to go check out the Ted one L ast time. Have a lot of fond memories of taking the kids there.

If you're gonna be there all week, I'd try to go next Saturday. Should be Teheran pitching, facing good team (tigers), and state not playing

BrunswickDawg
09-23-2016, 10:19 PM
Kind of hate I didn't make a game this summer. Went to the 3rd game at the Ted, sat 2 rows behind Ted and President Carter. Great place for a ball game, but Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium and its terrible pee troughs will always be Braves baseball to me.

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2016, 10:23 PM
7-1 since I asked if they might lose 100.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2016, 10:33 PM
Kind of hate I didn't make a game this summer. Went to the 3rd game at the Ted, sat 2 rows behind Ted and President Carter. Great place for a ball game, but Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium and its terrible pee troughs will always be Braves baseball to me.

I hear ya about Fulton county! I went to the 3 game series with the Dodgers back in April. Been to the Ted just about every year since it opened. Saw Ripken play there on his farewell tour. Been down on the field twice with the travel team I coach for winning World Series. Lotta good memories I've had there.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2016, 10:35 PM
If you're gonna be there all week, I'd try to go next Saturday. Should be Teheran pitching, facing good team (tigers), and state not playing

I'll be back Friday night, so I'll miss that one. That would be a good one though!

klong-dog
09-24-2016, 07:24 AM
I hear ya about Fulton county! I went to the 3 game series with the Dodgers back in April. Been to the Ted just about every year since it opened. Saw Ripken play there on his farewell tour. Been down on the field twice with the travel team I coach for winning World Series. Lotta good memories I've had there.

I was there for the Cal Ripkin Jr farewell tour as well. Also, I was at the longest game in Turner field history, (at least a the time) the year we had Teixeria 08, in fact he had the game winning hit in the 17th inning. There was almost a 2 hour delay to start the game due to rain. We hung around for the ending on a Sunday with a 5 hour drive waiting. Needless to say, my wife and buddys wife weren't to happy about it.

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/m/archives/6914/

Commercecomet24
09-24-2016, 02:17 PM
I was there for the Cal Ripkin Jr farewell tour as well. Also, I was at the longest game in Turner field history, (at least a the time) the year we had Teixeria 08, in fact he had the game winning hit in the 17th inning. There was almost a 2 hour delay to start the game due to rain. We hung around for the ending on a Sunday with a 5 hour drive waiting. Needless to say, my wife and buddys wife weren't to happy about it.

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/m/archives/6914/

I remember that game! I'm like you I never leave a game til it's over!