PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question - iPhone App

TXDawg
09-22-2016, 09:36 AM
The old HailState Premium app (launched in 2011, I believe) used to carry a live radio stream for football, basketball, baseball, & softball games. However, it appears as though this app is no longer supported.

Did we launch a new app that carries the radio stream?

Thanks for the help. I apologize for my non-tech, old fart ignorance.

bhamdawgfan
09-22-2016, 09:47 AM
The old HailState Premium app (launched in 2011, I believe) used to carry a live radio stream for football, basketball, baseball, & softball games. However, it appears as though this app is no longer supported.

Not sure about the premium app, but a number of the host stations on the bulldog radio netword can be found on TuneIn and IHeartRadio apps.

I can see where someone might want to hear the school broadcasts, but other than that, I see no need for radio feeds when 90% of our games are available to view on the watchESPN app.

RBritt
09-22-2016, 10:01 AM
What station does head to head come on on TuneIn App?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-22-2016, 10:10 AM
What station does head to head come on on TuneIn App?

supertalk mississippi app...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-22-2016, 10:12 AM

Not sure about the premium app, but a number of the host stations on the bulldog radio netword can be found on TuneIn and IHeartRadio apps.

I can see where someone might want to hear the school broadcasts, but other than that, I see no need for radio feeds when 90% of our games are available to view on the watchESPN app.

We teamed up with TuneIn Radio and now most of all our games will be available:

The new streaming agreement between Learfield and TuneIn provides Bulldog fans complimentary access to a dedicated channel to find Mississippi State game action and related sports programming. TuneIn will air live football and men's basketball games, as well as coaches' shows. TuneIn also will air live select women's basketball, baseball and other game broadcasts throughout the season.

The new TuneIn partnership provides Mississippi State fans a chance to hear the radio play-by-play for free via the TuneIn mobile app, available on iOS and Android devices, and TuneIn.com.

In the event of a University broadcast conflict, TuneIn will air live the marquee sport, as determined by Athletics. TuneIn will air any postseason broadcast that Learfield and Mississippi State retain the streaming rights to.

TXDawg
09-22-2016, 10:27 AM
I used the Premium app to listen to games while travelling in the car (primarily baseball and softball on Sunday afternoons).

If TuneIn is only going to broadcast one event when there is a overlap in schedules, that doesn't do me much good. I used to flip back and forth between baseball and softball when they were playing at the same time. Seems like a reduction in options and flexibility which sucks.