PDA

View Full Version : The NFL is sending a message about State coaching vs OM's

AlmostPositive
09-21-2016, 01:02 PM
"Jason Garrett says Dak Prescott was clearly coached well at Mississippi State and he brought that with him to the pros."

If you compare that to the current fortunes of OM's first rounders, the differences are pretty stark.

Dak could well become the best ambassador MSU has ever had.

https://twitter.com/therealmarklane/status/778621312126164993

Political Hack
09-21-2016, 01:06 PM
He's carried that torch better than anyone ever already, and he's done it since high school when LSU offered him and he said "no thanks, I'm a man of my word." He's held his values and principles close and it's paid huge dividends for him and those close to him. We're very fortunate that young man chose to come to Miss State.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-21-2016, 01:13 PM
Glad to see it! He's all over the place...yesterday I heard a radio commercial on him promoting early screening for colon cancer.

Commercecomet24
09-21-2016, 01:16 PM
I guess Dan and the boys are doing something right. Hear the same story about a lot of our players. Stark contrast to the cesspool up north.

Political Hack
09-21-2016, 01:40 PM
I guess Dan and the boys are doing something right. Hear the same story about a lot of our players. Stark contrast to the cesspool up north.

This is true. And provides some often needed perspective. I love that we can be proud of our guys 99% of the time off the field. Having leaders like Dak certainly helps.

Cowboydawg
09-21-2016, 03:58 PM
"Jason Garrett says Dak Prescott was clearly coached well at Mississippi State and he brought that with him to the pros."

If you compare that to the current fortunes of OM's first rounders, the differences are pretty stark.

Dak could well become the best ambassador MSU has ever had.

https://twitter.com/therealmarklane/status/778621312126164993

This is part of building a program the "right way". Recruits will start taking notice and it's going to pay off. Unfortunately it doesn't happen overnight!

Commercecomet24
09-21-2016, 04:35 PM
This is part of building a program the "right way". Recruits will start taking notice and it's going to pay off. Unfortunately it doesn't happen overnight!

You're absolutely correct. We as Fans, sometimes only see the warts but we have lot we are doing right and a lot to be proud of.

Turfdawg67
09-21-2016, 05:19 PM
Oh man, if you were on here during the 1st half of the FSU v. OM game, you'd have been convinced Mullen couldn't coach for sh*t and Freezus was the greatest in the world!