PDA

View Full Version : Nkimdiche deemed inactive

SailingDawg
09-20-2016, 07:56 PM
In a tweet (https://twitter.com/alexmarvez/status/778393717480706048) from Alex Marvez @alexmarvez

"Based on @SiriusXMNFL comments from Bruce Arians, looks like DE Robert Nkemdiche will be inactive until improving his play in practice"

BeardoMSU
09-20-2016, 07:58 PM
In a tweet (https://twitter.com/alexmarvez/status/778393717480706048) from Alex Marvez @alexmarvez

"Based on @SiriusXMNFL comments from Bruce Arians, looks like DE Robert Nkemdiche will be inactive until improving his play in practice"

I hope they're happy with the potential of their 1st round draft pick.

SailingDawg
09-20-2016, 07:59 PM
Any of the others playing?

Liverpooldawg
09-20-2016, 07:59 PM
He hasn't sailed out any more windows has he?

msstate7
09-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Treadwell has no stats thru 2 games

BeardoMSU
09-20-2016, 08:01 PM
He hasn't sailed out any more windows has he.

Too bad that's not a "metric" at the Combine; it would've really showed off his "vertical" quickness. He might have gone #1 overall.***

RocketDawg
09-20-2016, 08:01 PM

Contrast that with the work ethic of Dak Prescott.

msstate7
09-20-2016, 08:06 PM
Probably the best rookies from the state of Mississippi so far are Dak and Richard (raiders) from usm. Chris jones has 2 tackles

Commercecomet24
09-20-2016, 08:06 PM
Treadwell not playing, Kimdeechie not playing, tunsil moved to guard. Those teams paying some big first round money to players not producing yet.

msstate7
09-20-2016, 08:11 PM
Treadwell not playing, Kimdeechie not playing, tunsil moved to guard. Those teams paying some big first round money to players not producing yet.

Tunsil to guard is kind of amazing to me. Dude was a stud in the best conference in the country, but can't hack it at tackle so far in the NFL. Later this season when someone comes on here saying bama could play with the worst NFL team, remind them of tunsil, treadwell, and RN

MetEdDawg
09-20-2016, 08:17 PM
So the three best players to ever come through their program. Three 5 stars. Each the best high school player at their position in the country. One isn't doing well enough in practice to even be active. Another was the best tackle in the country and got drafted to play guard. The other has zero stats through 2 games.

Meanwhile, Dak Prescott is a starting QB, Chris Jones is rotating at DL, and Redmond would be playing if not for an injury.

Why good high school players go to Ole Miss is beyond me. I just don't get it. That class is more of an indictment on Freeze than it is a positive.

msstate7
09-20-2016, 08:20 PM
So the three best players to ever come through their program. Three 5 stars. Each the best high school player at their position in the country. One isn't doing well enough in practice to even be active. Another was the best tackle in the country and got drafted to play guard. The other has zero stats through 2 games.

Meanwhile, Dak Prescott is a starting QB, Chris Jones is rotating at DL, and Redmond would be playing if not for an injury.

Why good high school players go to Ole Miss is beyond me. I just don't get it. That class is more of an indictment on Freeze than it is a positive.

Maybe we know why om can come out with so much energy on game day now... they don't expend any energy practicing

I seen it dawg
09-20-2016, 08:24 PM
It's bc they never had to work. **** those guys.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-20-2016, 08:26 PM
I want to see a billboard with these 3 players on it that reads: Ole Miss Football: Where Big Dreams Go to Die

archdog
09-20-2016, 08:30 PM
Actually he falls out of Windows at the same rate as anyone else. #physics

Commercecomet24
09-20-2016, 08:34 PM
Tunsil to guard is kind of amazing to me. Dude was a stud in the best conference in the country, but can't hack it at tackle so far in the NFL. Later this season when someone comes on here saying bama could play with the worst NFL team, remind them of tunsil, treadwell, and RN

Yeah they're paying him left tackle money to play guard. Read some stuff about him from miami, coaching staff says he has bad footwork and not quick enough to play left tackle right now. Amazing 3 first round draft picks and none of them producing like they should or at all. It will be interesting to see how this effects future drafts of players from unm.

Liverpooldawg
09-20-2016, 08:36 PM
They are essentially the same players they were when they got to UM.

TUSK
09-20-2016, 08:41 PM

that assertion always amused me...

Really Clark?
09-20-2016, 08:47 PM

Treadwell even said something to that effect at Pro day or right before the draft. That he hadn't been coaches up much at UNM

MetEdDawg
09-20-2016, 08:54 PM
Treadwell even said something to that effect at Pro day or right before the draft. That he hadn't been coaches up much at UNM

He specifically mentioned learning route trees and how cool it was to do that because he never did it at Ole Miss.

EngDawg
09-20-2016, 08:55 PM
Too bad that's not a "metric" at the Combine; it would've really showed off his "vertical" quickness. He might have gone #1 overall.***

9.81 m/s^2
32.2 ft/s^2

Commercecomet24
09-20-2016, 08:56 PM

Yep, all Treadwell ever ran at unm were bubbles, fades or gos. Limited route tree he ran in college taught him nothing. Good thing he got money up front cause he may not last long.

EngDawg
09-20-2016, 08:57 PM
He hasn't sailed out any more windows has he?

I believe I can fly

Really Clark?
09-20-2016, 09:08 PM
He specifically mentioned learning route trees and how cool it was to do that because he never did it at Ole Miss.

There you go

TUSK
09-20-2016, 09:18 PM
I bleeb I can fly

FIFY

SailingDawg
09-20-2016, 09:30 PM
It's bc they never had to work. **** those guys.

Exactly. They all rotated in and out at UNM and only played hard on one down.

Mjoelner34
09-20-2016, 09:34 PM
Why good high school player$ go to Ole Mi$$ I$ beyond me. I ju$t don't get it.

fify

TimberBeast
09-20-2016, 09:55 PM
Actually he falls out of Windows at the same rate as anyone else. #physics

Nice

somebodyshotmypaw
09-20-2016, 10:03 PM
Kimchee has all the talent in the world. He may not have the drive, work ethic, or desire to be great. Could be All-Pro but could be out of the league in 2 years. Look at the work ethic of a Fletcher Cox or JJ Watt. That's what it takes to be great. Then compare those two to Kimchee and Jadaveon Clowney.

Tunsil is good. He will play a long time. But guard is not the premium position that left tackle is. Mid-first round is about as high as you would draft a guard. And only then if they were Zach Martin caliber. If Tunsil only plays guard, he will struggle to be as good as Gabe Jackson.

Treadwell can play. But he may just be a solid possession receiver. The type you can pick up in the 3rd or 4th round. They may have dearly overpaid. He may not be as good as Donte Moncrief. Time will tell.

starkvegasdawg
09-20-2016, 10:11 PM
One thing you can say about our guys that have entered the league is that they've all been willing to do the work to stay there. If they didn't make it in the NFL it wasn't because of a piss poor attitude or lazy work ethic.

msujan
09-20-2016, 10:24 PM
[QUOTE=somebodyshotmypaw;616240]Kimchee has all the talent in the world. He may not have the drive, work ethic, or desire to be great. Could be All-Pro but could be out of the league in 2 years. Look at the work ethic of a Fletcher Cox or JJ Watt. That's what it takes to be great. Then compare those two to Kimchee and Jadaveon Clowney. QUOTE].

Kinda reminds me of Renardo Sidney.

msstate7
09-20-2016, 10:31 PM
Treadwell was an overpay. The saints got Michael Thomas in the 2nd and I think he's gonna be better than treadwell

SDDawg
09-20-2016, 10:31 PM
Tunsil to Guard, Treadwill with no stats and Nkemdiche inactive?! Best MF recruiting class on the history of Planet Freezetard. Love this shit.

Spiderman
09-21-2016, 03:35 AM

This.

Other than maturing physically, were that would have happened no matter where went go to school, and more knowledge of the game, none played any better as juniors, than they did as freshmen.

The Flying Nigerian should have dominated his last year. But had no more impact on games than he did his Fr year.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-21-2016, 06:04 AM
Treadwell was an overpay. The saints got Michael Thomas in the 2nd and I think he's gonna be better than treadwell

This may very well be true.

DownwardDawg
09-21-2016, 06:40 AM
This.

Other than maturing physically, were that would have happened no matter where went go to school, and more knowledge of the game, none played any better as juniors, than they did as freshmen.

The Flying Nigerian should have dominated his last year. But had no more impact on games than he did his Fr year.

Hahahaha!!!!!! I almost spit my coffee out!!!!

Martianlander
09-21-2016, 07:41 AM
With all those mission trips these guys just didn't have time to practice in college.

BeardoMSU
09-21-2016, 07:51 AM
With all those mission trips these guys just didn't have time to practice in college.

That's really what it is. Just goes to show the level of sacrifice the OM star players make.**

Political Hack
09-21-2016, 08:37 AM
Treadwell will be ok. He has to learn a lot. He can't run a Jr High route anymore. It's going to take him 1-2 years.

Tunsil will be ok too. He may end up at OG because he's physically and mentally soft, but he'll help a team. He's capable of being a pro bowl LT, but I doubt he ever develops into that.

Kimchee was a bust 6 months ago and is proving it again now. Anyone with half a brain cell knew this coming in. That's why smart people like the Patriots just completely cross guys like that off their list. Others will eventually learn.

All in all, you can't be surprised that 3 guys who sold themselves to the highest bidder out of high school are spoiled brats that don't want to work. That'll be a continual trend for Freeze's players IMO.