PDA

View Full Version : Another Odd Situation for a Former OM Target

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2016, 11:10 PM
This just seems to be par for the course for nationally recruited players that OM was in the game with.

Wonder why this guy has been absent and if it's in some way related to why Patterson hasn't played? Hmmm

http://www.latimes.com/sports/ucla/la-sp-ucla-barbs-20160919-snap-story.html

ScottH
09-19-2016, 11:30 PM
Good find.

He was the guy throwing up Landsharks at the All Star game.

One of the fan site writers that blows Bucky predicted he'd commit to the Bears over Bama and Ucla.

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2016, 11:37 PM
Is it just me or does it seem that an abnormally large amount of their recruits end up in funky situations?

ScottH
09-19-2016, 11:51 PM
Is it just me or does it seem that an abnormally large amount of their recruits end up in funky situations?

Yes.

My favorites are the 2 or 3 that have been signing day hilarity:
1. multiple LOi's from same kid to different schools
2. parents want kid at UM for some reason but kid wants to sign elsewhere and voila - a LOI stalemate (or strong negotiation tactic)

TNDawg35
09-20-2016, 06:12 AM
Put 2 and 2 together here.. NCAA interviewing mutilple recruits of theirs, some of their recruits who didnt sign with them not playing? Some that DID sign with them not playing. Shit looks to be fixen to blow up..

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2016, 07:58 AM
Has Penenmon played yet?

Ifyouonlyknew
09-20-2016, 07:59 AM
Has Penenmon played yet?

Yes he played against Bama. Got action against Wofford also.

GreenheadDawg
09-20-2016, 08:00 AM
Has Penenmon played yet?

Yes. His dad works at the same hospital as me. Super nice guy. His boy got a few carries against Bama

msstate7
09-20-2016, 08:15 AM
S. Carter at bama has played too. I'm not sure I buy these conspiracy theories. I hope you guys are right though

WSOPdawg
09-20-2016, 08:37 AM
I'm gonna say it again, guys. This case has the propensity to be so big that the NCAA may not know what to do with TCUN when all is said and done relative to the new rules put in place a couple years back.

TCUN has got to be made an example of less 10 years from now, their blatant disregard and disrespect for the current rules will be the norm for all of college football and the NCAA will no longer exist.

There comes a point in time when the police can no longer just issue a warning for speeding 10-mph over the speed limit, especially when the driver has not only hit a pedestrian or two (or 10), but proceeds to flip the police off in the process of a high-speed chase. TCUN having repeatedly doled out red backpacks, free vehicles, BJ's, housing, bowl trips, (all WITH and BY the coaches), et al while having been under NCAA investigation for the past 5+ years has backed the NCAA into a corner that will determine their (the NCAA's) relevancy going forward.

With so many Level I's that can't (won't) be mitigated down in severity, when the hammer falls, I think we're looking at SMU 2.0 and it may become TCUN 1.0 that makes SMU look like alter boys.

Percho
09-20-2016, 10:22 AM
Yes he played against Bama. Got action against Wofford also.

Did he miss a block or go the wrong way?

msstate7
09-20-2016, 10:35 AM
Did he miss a block or go the wrong way?

Game log for pennamon...

Vs wofford -- 6 att 13 yds
Vs bama -- 1 att 3 yds