PDA

View Full Version : Shea Patterson

spbdawg
09-19-2016, 01:23 PM
#

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-19-2016, 01:27 PM
What are the rumblings I'm hearing from the MS Gulf Coast re: his parents? Something about their living arrangements?

Anyone else hearing a low murmur from the Coast?

hadnt heard but I am interested to know more. I'm always down for a good rumor.

Harrydawg
09-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Yes, maybe you could elaborate.......or just fill in the huge blanks.

spbdawg
09-19-2016, 01:39 PM
#

Johnson85
09-19-2016, 01:43 PM
I only know what I know....and that comes with a lot of equivocation.

Any State fans from the Coast care to fill in the details? Apparently, a lot of State fans down there have been making a deal of it.

What connection do the Patterson's have to the MS Gulf Coast?

the59dawg
09-19-2016, 01:44 PM
What are the rumblings I'm hearing from the MS Gulf Coast re: his parents? Something about their living arrangements?

Anyone else hearing a low murmur from the Coast?

Rumblings say the parents have a substantial house rented and who makes the payments starts the rumors.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-19-2016, 01:48 PM
so your telling us the hiring of the brother was not enough...ok I'm listening..

MarketingBully
09-19-2016, 01:50 PM
Benito Jones was interviewed by the NCAA last week. I have seen that rumor on another board.

parabrave
09-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Word is that he wanted to have his son play for bobby hall who is currently coaching at Biloxi High. And yes his neighbor is a former banker, om alum, nice neighborhood on the Bay $$$$. Shea seems too be a nice kid who will take his pic with you if you ever meet him.

spbdawg
09-19-2016, 01:52 PM
#

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-19-2016, 01:53 PM
why the hell would he say anything?

preachermatt83
09-19-2016, 01:54 PM
May be true but from what I know of them they don't need any of OM's money.

MarketingBully
09-19-2016, 01:56 PM
why the hell would he say anything?

Because he would be done playing college football if he lied and they already have the goods on Ole Miss. If he lied to the NCAA, he won't play college football anywhere.

spbdawg
09-19-2016, 01:59 PM
#

Bucky Dog
09-19-2016, 02:43 PM
Bobby Hall....just choked on my vomit.

Yep, Nick Patterson is a freshman TE.

Anyone else catch Hall front and center on last Saturday's broadcast of the Bama game yelling Hotty Toddy?!

parabrave
09-19-2016, 02:52 PM
None from what i can tell. Only that that's where the 3700 square foot home is located.

They don't need their money for "living expenses". House has been checked; it's legit. Yeah I wouldn't want Hall coaching my kid either. My nephew played for him at MC, Fed up any chances for him.

Harrydawg
09-19-2016, 03:38 PM
Anyone else catch Hall front and center on last Saturday's broadcast of the Bama game yelling Hotty Toddy?!

I was at the Chimes in Baton Rouge and saw that....what a dick

clcHailState
09-19-2016, 03:39 PM
Bobby Hall....just choked on my vomit.

Yep, Nick Patterson is a freshman TE.

http://www.oxfordeagle.com/2016/07/06/out-of-the-shadow-young-patterson-out-to-make-own-name-in-recruiting/

Jack Lambert
09-19-2016, 05:03 PM
Get them.

RougeDawg
09-19-2016, 05:06 PM
Info is correct. Their rent is being paid with Benjamin's monthly. NCAA just has to connect the dots.

ETA. Paid by an OM alum and booster.

GreenheadDawg
09-19-2016, 05:19 PM
Doesn't matter if Freeze himself is paying it if nobody can prove it. Hopefully the NCAA can or atleast think they can

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2016, 05:19 PM
Problem with Patterson is where does his brother working there end and Shea begin?

Couldn't OM just say that any benefit given to that family is for the brother?

DeviousDawg
09-19-2016, 05:29 PM
Doesn't matter if Freeze himself is paying it if nobody can prove it. Hopefully the NCAA can or atleast think they can

Wrong, the NCAA is allowed to connect dots to an extent. If they knew Ole Miss to be a clean program they would take their word as truth, but because of the mountain of evidence against them and the constant lying to the NCAA, their word is less than reliable.

Anyone still wondering why Shea hasn't played yet?

GreenheadDawg
09-19-2016, 05:50 PM
Wrong, the NCAA is allowed to connect dots to an extent. If they knew Ole Miss to be a clean program they would take their word as truth, but because of the mountain of evidence against them and the constant lying to the NCAA, their word is less than reliable.

Guess you missed the part where I said " or think they can". If the NCAA thinks you are guilty then you are.

lamont
09-19-2016, 05:52 PM
10 games left in the Hugh Freeze Farewell Tour

DeviousDawg
09-19-2016, 05:58 PM
10 games left in the Hugh Freeze Farewell Tour

I think Hugh Freeze came out on top after all this. Free Crunch Wrap Supremes for life is definitely something to be jealous of.

turkish
09-19-2016, 06:02 PM

ALLOWED to? Yes

COMPELLED or REQUIRED to? No.

We will see where it falls in between.

Bucky Dog
09-19-2016, 06:07 PM
I think Hugh Freeze came out on top after all this. Free Crunch Wrap Supremes for life is definitely something to be jealous of.

I like the breakfast burritos too!!

spbdawg
09-19-2016, 06:35 PM
#

benbow
09-19-2016, 06:35 PM
So nobody knows for sure if there is anything untoward on the coast?

Dolphus Raymond
09-19-2016, 06:41 PM
Since he was an early enrollee, Patterson not playing a snap yet seems rather strange to me. They could have easily played him the last quarter of the Wofford game. Why did he sit? For his sake, if in fact he was interviewed by the NCAA, I hope he was not caught being less than truthful.
Strange.

Dolphus Raymond
09-19-2016, 06:42 PM
Tell us what you know, benbow.

turkish
09-19-2016, 07:18 PM
They can declare Shea ineligible until the Patterson family proves they paid the rent. Ask Renardo Sydney's family about this.
Sure they can. Will they? That's my point, thanks for helping me drive it home. The question is not what CAN they do, it's what WILL they do. They COULD HAVE looked the other way and patted us on the back for being cooperative on the Redmond deal. they COULD HAVE hammered Auburn over Scam.

I would imagine Shea's long since made it thru the clearing house. Renardo did not -- well until the NCAA got what they wanted. Patterson is already cleared.

They may get the death penalty. I don't know. But anybody saying the NCAA HAS to do this or that isn't paying attention to history.

Percho
09-19-2016, 08:09 PM
The same road as to how HF arrived at OM. Taco Man. Bcrest, Oher, HF recruiting job.

Same ole song and dance.

Harrydawg
09-19-2016, 08:34 PM
Problem with Patterson is where does his brother working there end and Shea begin?

Couldn't OM just say that any benefit given to that family is for the brother?

This is stupid.......sorry. Stupid

benbow
09-19-2016, 08:35 PM
Tell us what you know, benbow.

Just asking. It seems that there are those in this thread who do know something. I'm just hoping there is something there and if so that it comes out.

spbdawg
09-19-2016, 08:37 PM
#

lamont
09-19-2016, 09:01 PM
Its not hard to figure out

1. The Patterson's have a really nice house on the coast. They arent paying for it. Everybody knows it.

2. David Johnson, Spirit Chuck, and Fancy spent the last 8 months telling everyone about how Patterson would play some this year to get experience. So far? Nada. Maybe they just couldnt play him against Wofford- but it does cause some wonder.

GTHOM
09-19-2016, 11:37 PM
Word is that he wanted to have his son play for bobby hall who is currently coaching at Biloxi High. And yes his neighbor is a former banker, om alum, nice neighborhood on the Bay $$$$. Shea seems too be a nice kid who will take his pic with you if you ever meet him.

Bobby Hall was at the OM Bama game saturday. CBS showed him pregame

parabrave
09-19-2016, 11:40 PM
Bobby Hall was at the OM Bama game saturday. CBS showed him pregame

BHS was off this weekend.

Todd4State
09-20-2016, 12:46 AM

He's getting paid 4 million dollars a year to get them on probation. Unless he has a fleet of private jets he definitely will come out on top of this.

He could probably write a book about it too.

TNDawg35
09-20-2016, 06:07 AM
Its not hard to figure out

1. The Patterson's have a really nice house on the coast. They arent paying for it. Everybody knows it.

2. David Johnson, Spirit Chuck, and Fancy spent the last 8 months telling everyone about how Patterson would play some this year to get experience. So far? Nada. Maybe they just couldnt play him against Wofford- but it does cause some wonder.

I agree, but we all know how HF and NM likes to bad that stat book against lesser teams. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept Kelly in just so he could throw a few more TD's or run some. (Ihave no clue what Kelly did in the 4th Q as I didnt watch nor care too, just my opinion)

spbdawg
09-20-2016, 07:53 AM
#

GreenheadDawg
09-20-2016, 07:58 AM
The other backup qb played. The one not named Patterson.

Really? Damn. I didn't know that. So the plot thickens.

TNDawg35
09-20-2016, 08:00 AM
The other backup qb played. The one not named Patterson.

Oh shit....

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2016, 08:00 AM
Has the freshman RB Penemon played?

RougeDawg
09-20-2016, 08:38 AM
Just asking. It seems that there are those in this thread who do know something. I'm just hoping there is something there and if so that it comes out.

The rent is being paid by cash and it's not a cheap establishment. If the NCAA goes to owner and finds out who's paying the rent it will not be anyone with the last name Patterson. As with any of these investigations someone has to volunteer the name of the person paging or address where the furniture was delivered. That was the only piece of evidence the NCAA lacked to connect CJ Johnson and the furniture his family was provided. Byars owner said he had no record of the address his own delivery truck delivered the furniture. NCAA had no solubpoina power to demand the address CJ and OM skate but the NCAA keeps on trucking because there are too many other similar instances. Fast forward and we have today.

Spiderman
09-20-2016, 08:47 AM
The rent is being paid by cash and it's not a cheap establishment. If the NCAA goes to owner and finds out who's paying the rent it will not be anyone with the last name Patterson. As with any of these investigations someone has to volunteer the name of the person paging or address where the furniture was delivered. That was the only piece of evidence the NCAA lacked to connect CJ Johnson and the furniture his family was provided. Byars owner said he had no record of the address his own delivery truck delivered the furniture. NCAA had no solubpoina power to demand the address CJ and OM skate but the NCAA keeps on trucking because there are too many other similar instances. Fast forward and we have today.

I'll say this for you, you ain't scared to put it out there.

You named name, Benes!

bhamdawgfan
09-20-2016, 08:50 AM
Has the freshman RB Penemon played?

He played against Bama. Injuries have forced them to burn his redshirt. Think he only had one carry for 3 or 4 yards.

turkish
09-20-2016, 08:53 AM
But the NCAA doesn't need proof. ***

spbdawg
09-20-2016, 08:56 AM
#

starkvegasdawg
09-20-2016, 09:07 AM
I heard yesterday afternoon that the Patterson family had moved out yesterday...it's obvious someone is trying to mitigate a sticky situation, but the damage may already be done. If the NCAA wants to place a cloud on Shea's eligibility until his parents produce cancelled checks/bank statements to prove they paid rent (see Renardo), they can.

Will Shea turn to Big Macs like Renardo now to pass the time until this is cleared up?

I_Spy
09-20-2016, 05:45 PM
That's what I don't get. A guy like Shea or even a tad less of a recruit could come to ms state probably be 6 or 7-0 with this team. Fresh phenom, hero, have the lights on him ...or be in a jelly situation and be slippery fingers or have to live up to expectations bc you can't exceed them. Whereas at state you can surpass them (expectations) and even pull the big upsets ...it makes no sense, it can't be draft stock bc any guy with an arm goes high. People were scared with Dak bc of Tebow or not paying attention but Dak is proving everyone wrong just now.

I_Spy
09-20-2016, 05:47 PM
So Shea can go to OM, eventually have no line bc of reduced scholarships and do worse than if he went anywhere else or just to be ELi when u could have been Peyton.

Not that Eli is bad but I mean collegiately ..diff btw Eli and peyton

I_Spy
09-20-2016, 05:50 PM
Or in short, who plays for bama? Nobody knows bc cam, Dak, Von Miller didn't

Same with OM

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-20-2016, 05:58 PM
Or in short, who plays for bama? Nobody knows bc cam, Dak, Von Miller didn't

Same with OM

You know you can edit a post and add to it right?

I_Spy
09-20-2016, 06:05 PM
I'm learning.

RocketDawg
09-20-2016, 06:06 PM
You know you can edit a post and add to it right?

But then they really wouldn't make sense.

I_Spy
09-20-2016, 06:08 PM
So Shea, wanting to be the best, decides to go to convict school, drug addict U, last hope football squad with the crooked leader - in short won't get you anywhere really. People who just pay to hide their sins.

Shea Pat trendsetter spice team! Not realizing or caring the entire SEC and its players are aware of this.

So OM sells the past bama upsets to the lay people as 'look how good we are doing'. Whereas those who knooooooow football are 'expecting that based on top 10 recruiting class and wondering why it took so long'. When teams like Memphis a year ago just do it out of the blue or ms state even top ranked although didn't beat bama but had no top 10 recruiting class ...its wisdom vs the money monarchy

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-20-2016, 06:15 PM
I'm learning. Great info I just didnt know if you knew that. Didnt mean sarcasm at all.

MedDawg
09-20-2016, 07:14 PM
So Shea can go to OM, eventually have no line bc of reduced scholarships and do worse than if he went anywhere else or just to be ELi when u could have been Peyton.

He could just as easily be Robert Lane instead of Peyton.

I_Spy
09-20-2016, 07:33 PM
He could just as easily be Robert Lane instead of Peyton.

Who?

I can't knock Shea, Leo Lewis will do that if he has the chance, because I don't know really, what any of these guys get or the business, just logically I wouldn't go to OM or Bama.

Really Clark?
09-20-2016, 07:38 PM
Who?

I can't knock Shea, Leo Lewis will do that if he has the chance, because I don't know really, what any of these guys get or the business, just logically I wouldn't go to OM or Bama.

Really?!? In your inane rambles, you want to post that trash about one of own?

I_Spy
09-20-2016, 07:49 PM
Really?!? In your inane rambles, you want to post that trash about one of own?

Is Robert lane important? Sounds like an author not a football player. Do you believe there is meaning behind your name, Clark?

And who are you to question my dislike of OM and bama if you question it? Oh, Leo Lewis didn't go there, right? I believe he is a STAR, not only bc of his name, looks, speed and potential but his wisdom...bet me he ends up a name above the rest wherever the rest have went. Clark?

What you wanna bet?

Ok, is Robert lane a kicker, punter?

msugolf
09-20-2016, 07:52 PM
WTF! Are you les miles? Your posts sure read a lot like he talks.

Really Clark?
09-20-2016, 08:02 PM
Is Robert lane important? Sounds like an author not a football player. Do you believe there is meaning behind your name, Clark?

And who are you to question my dislike of OM and bama if you question it? Oh, Leo Lewis didn't go there, right? I believe he is a STAR, not only bc of his name, looks, speed and potential but his wisdom...bet me he ends up a name above the rest wherever the rest have went. Clark?

What you wanna bet?

Ok, is Robert lane a kicker, punter?

Put down the pipe and post like a regular person. In that previous post you allude to what players get, the business part of it with one of our players mentioned with a double meaning imbedded in that mess. You ramble to be clever but it's really just trolling.

I_Spy
09-20-2016, 08:13 PM
Put down the pipe and post like a regular person. In that previous post you allude to what players get, the business part of it with one of our players mentioned with a double meaning imbedded in that mess. You ramble to be clever but it's really just trolling.

Clark - the cleric, record keeper, educated

No, I've laid out why I wouldn't go to bama as a qb, even if every school offered me money, why I would not go to OM when they have been NCAA investigated for 6 years and continuing. I do believe in numerology and meaning behind names or meaning in life. I wouldn't want distractions.

Who wants to be Chad jelly kelly that guy that played for some junior college bc om had no wins while he was there...which cjk, may now even wish for lol

TNDawg35
09-20-2016, 09:18 PM
Does anyone else get cross eyed reading this guys shit?

Spiderman
09-21-2016, 03:44 AM

Would you perchance happen to be a direct descendant or very closely related, to the saintly scholar and gentleman JackBadDawg?

BrunswickDawg
09-21-2016, 05:53 AM

I Spy and the Swami need to have a debate thread. Just the 2 of them, posting and rebutting arguements.

msujan
09-21-2016, 08:01 AM
Perhaps Shea is not playing because the hounds are at the door and Northern Miss would have to forfeit all games he played in when the hammer comes down on them.

WSOPdawg
09-21-2016, 08:17 AM
Would you perchance happen to be a direct descendant or very closely related, to the saintly scholar and gentleman JackBadDawg?

Or maybe a deranged descendant of Yoda?

HSVDawg
09-21-2016, 09:01 AM

Not me. I typically don't read it.

dawg93
09-21-2016, 09:32 AM
Anyone wondering how Hall got introduced to the Patterson family? You think Freeze had anything to with that? But of course Bobby will tell you he doesn't care where his players go to college and play. He will also tell you private school players are garbage when his starting QB for several years came from a neighboring private school. In other words, he is full of it on all levels. And not that good of a coach either.

ShotgunDawg
09-21-2016, 10:03 AM
Anyone wondering how Hall got introduced to the Patterson family? You think Freeze had anything to with that? But of course Bobby will tell you he doesn't care where his players go to college and play. He will also tell you private school players are garbage when his starting QB for several years came from a neighboring private school. In other words, he is full of it on all levels. And not that good of a coach either.

Come on mane, Bobby Hall is just a high school coach. He doesn't care where players go

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/549721241301839872/IVYAzwMW.jpeg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CslGZhdUkAA3K06.jpg:large