09-19-2016, 10:42 AM
Shump averaged 6 ypc

Leo had 10 total tackles, a team high

We had 0 sacks

Detz Harris forced 2 fumbles and had 5 total tackles, 4 solo in limited action

We were 1-14 on 3rd down.

louisvilledawg
09-19-2016, 11:56 AM
How many passes were thrown to the wr being covered by smokey?

CadaverDawg
09-19-2016, 11:58 AM
How many passes were thrown to the wr being covered by smokey?

Just look for the number of completions Etling had

Cowboydawg
09-19-2016, 11:58 AM
Shump averaged 6 ypc

We had 0 sacks

I've mentioned it a few times already but will again. Dez looks really good out there and needs more pt.

CadaverDawg
09-19-2016, 12:03 PM
I've mentioned it a few times already but will again. Dez looks really good out there and needs more pt.

Can't...gotta get former walk on Deandre Ward valuable snaps to reward him for his practice efforts.

In the 2nd quarter we actually had Ward covering Malichi Dupre in pass coverage. If that doesn't scream major coaching & personnel usage issues, nothing does

thf24
09-19-2016, 12:08 PM
Shump has actually looked good in the few opportunities he's gotten this year. He's finally doing what he should have been his whole career, which is getting the ball, immediately getting north and south and taking what's there. I get the younger guys given who our head coach is, but I have no idea why Shump isn't getting more chances based on his production so far.

MarketingBully
09-19-2016, 12:56 PM
We had 0 sacks.

Yep, easy to have no sacks when LSU's OL can almost rip our DLs jersey off and no holding calls. Just absolutely disgusting what they got away with. In fact, LSU's OL got hurt from their own holds and had to come off the field various times.

Tbonewannabe
09-19-2016, 01:03 PM
We had 0 sacks.

Yep, easy to have no sacks when LSU's OL can almost rip our DLs jersey off and no holding calls. Just absolutely disgusting what they got away with. In fact, LSU's OL got hurt from their own holds and had to come off the field various times.

Leo Lewis came through the line one time and Fournette bear hugged him to the ground. He literally tackled him. I will say it was a good Hawk tackling technique.

LanceHarbor
09-19-2016, 03:24 PM
Shump averaged 6 ypc

We had 0 sacks

The 1/14 in 3rd down conversions was the difference in the game. Amazing incompetence. Of course LSU's 6 sacks for -37 yards probably had something to do with it.

shrimp
09-19-2016, 03:57 PM
The 1/14 in 3rd down conversions was the difference in the game. Amazing incompetence. Of course LSU's 6 sacks for -37 yards probably had something to do with it.

And running Shump 4 times in a row in the third quarter, with him pushing the pile and getting 6-7 yards a pop, and then never letting him touch the ball again for the rest of the game.

MarketingBully
09-19-2016, 05:21 PM
I think another thing that is overlooked by everyone and has not been mentioned here is Dan didn't call a single play for Nick to roll out and make a play where it is a run pass run option. He only had the passing plays for Nick which kept him in the pocket. That is going against what Nick does best. He set Nick up to fail with his play calling. To add insult to injury, the idiot called the roll out Nick play for Damien Williams on the last play of the game which Williams sucks at.

Play calling and lack of personnel to execute the play calling Dan is calling has cost us twice this year. He needs to call plays like he did for Dak in 2013 not like Dak played last year. Nick nor Williams are anywhere near the level to execute what Dak did last year. Now 2013 Dak, I think we would be successful at and he called that type of game against South Carolina. I think the most frustrating thing about Mullen IMO is that he knows all this shit yet is stubborn enough to keep trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.