PDA

View Full Version : Dan after Dak

EdDawg
09-19-2016, 10:40 AM
During the offseason I had a conversation with a friend and compare this year with the year after Tebow left Florida.

After Tebow left it seemed as though Urban was burnt out and wasn't completely focused. It seems like a similar situation could be happening with Dan.

We will have to wait and see how the rest of the year plays out, but Urban ended up having to sit out a year to get his fire back.

Todd4State
09-19-2016, 10:49 AM
Rumor I heard was Florida made it look like he wanted to sit out of you get my drift.

Gutter Cobreh
09-19-2016, 11:26 AM
Rumor I heard was Florida made it look like he wanted to sit out of you get my drift.

There were definitely some character issues with those Meyer led Gator teams....

GTHOM
09-19-2016, 11:37 AM
Theres no doubt in my mind Dan relaxed when he had Dak. He relaxed on his leadership role to the team, he completely changed his offense and its my opinion that Dan Walsh being the offensive genius he is, believes that going back to the RelfFense is beneath him now. He feels like he can run what he was running with Russell and Dak and still compete with these players. We cant and we wont. Its completely idiotic and hardheaded. Fitz is vastly more talented than Relf, do what made you your money. Dak is gone