PDA

View Full Version : Did he go to Ole Miss

EngDawg
09-18-2016, 05:22 PM
https://youtu.be/DhOvYLOkw4c

I'd have to say yeah

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
09-19-2016, 12:27 AM
Sitting in the Austin Airport waiting to fly home from a conference a few years back, a coworker and I were having a beer. Only having drank half my beer, I realized that my flight was about to leave. So, I say goodbye, leave my half full beer and head over to my gate just across from the bar. Turns out my flight wasn't leaving for another 30 minutes so I return (not two minutes later) to my beer. As I walk back in, I see my beer is still there but my friend had gone ahead and left for his gate. In his place was a good looking, well dressed, 30-something blonde. She's having a glass of wine and talking on her cell phone.....Seeing an opportunity to pull a Spaulding and f with this woman - I suspiciously walk up to my beer..look around to see if anyone's looking and then take a large swig....In total shock, blonde turns her back to me and says to the person on the phone..."Oh My God....I'll tell you later. NO!, I'll tell you later". The reaction and look on her face was priceless. I couldn't help but laugh and after about 10 seconds, I turned to her and told her the background of the situation and that I was only messing with her. Showed her my bar receipt so she wouldn't be freaked out by it....Yes, I know, I sometimes have the sense of humor of a 14 yr old. I just saw the video and it reminded me of the Austin Airport and thought I'd share. And no, I wasn't drinking a Blue Moon. Probably an IPA of some sort.