PDA

View Full Version : Fletcher Adams

Bothrops
09-18-2016, 05:10 PM
Has been missing in action. He was a bluechip recruit with a high motor that Bama wanted badly. I haven't heard him mentioned or seen his name printed anywhere.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 05:12 PM
May be still a little undersized. He has 2 tackles on the season

GreenheadDawg
09-18-2016, 05:49 PM
Doesn't have enough strain. Needs a couple more years to learn the formations

MetEdDawg
09-18-2016, 06:02 PM
I'm not overly surprised. Started with Diaz, now has Sirmon. Learned a brand new defense as a RS freshman after trying to learn a brand new defense the day he got here. I think we see his class and the sophomores start to pick it up more as the season goes along and they get more comfortable with what we are doing.

Madisonmd
09-18-2016, 07:23 PM
Watched him play earlier. Gets engulfed by larger OL types.May have to be a situational type player. Cant seem to get off blocks. Still young , with time to develop

RiverCityDawg
09-18-2016, 08:09 PM
Has been missing in action. He was a bluechip recruit with a high motor that Bama wanted badly. I haven't heard him mentioned or seen his name printed anywhere.

I don't remember Bama wanting him badly. I'm not sure what position he would play for them. Maybe your thinking of Fletcher Cox.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 08:14 PM
I don't remember Bama wanting him badly. I'm not sure what position he would play for them. Maybe your thinking of Fletcher Cox.

http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Fletcher-Adams-33236/RecruitInterests

Shows bama, auburn, Florida, Georgia, Louisville, Miami, mizzou, North Carolina, om, and usm offers.

I think fletcher will be a good... we're 3 games into his career