PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Vegas lines week 4

msstate7
09-18-2016, 04:01 PM
Florida at Tenn (-10)
Georgia at om (-2)
Lsu (-2.5) at auburn
South Carolina at Kentucky (pick)

I really like Florida, om, lsu, and South Carolina.

We're -24.5 BTW

MarketingBully
09-18-2016, 04:20 PM
We should be staring down a 3-1 record at the moment but Mullen's ego and stupidity lost us the game against South Alabama who btw will finish last in the Sun Belt. Hud's really bad ULL team beat them yesterday. You have said Mullen couldn't do anything right to win back his detractors. Well he is going to have to win a game (like an Alabama) to win them back. The USA loss was that bad. It was horrid and absolute shit and the Maine loss IMO was better then losing to that South Alabama team.

basedog
09-18-2016, 04:56 PM
Who knows, we win the next two and we keep improving we may have a chance at winning 6.

Damn aren't you guys tired of talking about South Alabama, damn we lost, we played bad!

MarketingBully
09-18-2016, 05:03 PM
Who knows, we win the next two and we keep improving we may have a chance at winning 6.

Damn aren't you guys tired of talking about South Alabama, damn we lost, we played bad!

The South Alabama loss will be a stain on this season as long as we keep losing against the top of the SEC. If we beat a Bama or an Ole Miss at the end of the year, the USA game will disappear. But until then, it's a stain that will mark this season as a failure.

basedog
09-18-2016, 05:13 PM
Ok, but let's play it out, we have some winnable games.

No BS Dawg
09-18-2016, 05:23 PM
Florida at Tenn (-10)
Georgia at om (-2)
Lsu (-2.5) at auburn
South Carolina at Kentucky (pick)
O
I really like Florida, om, lsu, and South Carolina.

We're -24.5 BTW

All those lines appear to be in line EXCEPT Georgia/TSUN. TSUN should be favored by much more. I smell a betting trap trying to get everyone to take TSUN.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 05:28 PM
All those lines appear to be in line EXCEPT Georgia/TSUN. TSUN should be favored by much more. I smell a betting trap trying to get everyone to take TSUN.

Opened -2. There's 2 lines at -6 and -6.5 now

phatdog
09-18-2016, 05:33 PM

Bears season is over, they won't show up.

No BS Dawg
09-18-2016, 05:34 PM
Opened -2. There's 2 lines at -6 and -6.5 now

Jawja looking even better!