PDA

View Full Version : LOL, MSU totally left out of CBS Jerry Palm bowl prediction

Indndawg
09-18-2016, 03:00 PM
pretty sure it won't happen this way, but if it did...blood should be demanded

DownwardDawg
09-18-2016, 03:24 PM
It will be quite a turnaround if this team makes a bowl. I would be surprised to see us in anybody's bowl projections right now.

Big4Dawg
09-18-2016, 03:39 PM
You think this team will make a bowl? Lol

Tripp McNeely
09-18-2016, 04:10 PM
Why? We should win the next 5 and then squeak out one against A&M, om or Arky...if you don't think that's realistic (or even likely) you're trying waaay too hard to be negative

EngDawg
09-18-2016, 10:08 PM
We would be well over-performing if we made a bowl

lamont
09-18-2016, 10:19 PM
Who in their right mind thinks this team will make a bowl? I Would be shocked if we were in any bowl projections

mparkerfd20
09-18-2016, 10:23 PM
As we should be. We aren't bowling this year.

GTHOM
09-19-2016, 02:42 AM
Mullen didnt go bowling in year 1 against the toughest schedule in the nation with crooms players. This team is better than that team. If we dont go bowling I think its a major hit on his job security

SDDawg
09-19-2016, 08:10 AM
I have sunshine pumper tendencies. This schedule is going to make a bowl game tough after our week 1 loss. Should this team make one?! Yes. Will they and would reasonable outsiders predict it at this point?? Probably not. Let's win another 2 SEC games and then see where we're at. Auburn's D is better than expected, A&M is better than expected, Arky is better than expected, etc. The SEC wins we need are going to involve tougher opponents than what this team saw last year.

DudyDawg
09-19-2016, 08:21 AM
Why? We should win the next 5 and then squeak out one against A&M, om or Arky...if you don't think that's realistic (or even likely) you're trying waaay too hard to be negative

I've thought since before summer we'd struggle at byu. Then preseason I was convinced that was dumb. Then the season started and I'm worried again

Johnson85
09-19-2016, 09:05 AM

That's pretty optimistic.

We have UK, UMASS, Samford, and BYU that we should win, and BYU is certainly not a gimme. That gets us to five. Auburn and A&M are better than us right now, and they have more talent. The only reason those games are even a question (and I don't think A&M really is) is that they have a recent history of imploding. Arkansas should be a decent matchup but they're certainly playing better than we are right now.

A bowl game is certainly within reach, but it will require that we upset somebody. I certainly wouldn't project us to be in a bowl right now.

GTHOM
09-19-2016, 11:16 AM
That's pretty optimistic.

We have UK, UMASS, Samford, and BYU that we should win, and BYU is certainly not a gimme. That gets us to five. Auburn and A&M are better than us right now, and they have more talent. The only reason those games are even a question (and I don't think A&M really is) is that they have a recent history of imploding. Arkansas should be a decent matchup but they're certainly playing better than we are right now.

A bowl game is certainly within reach, but it will require that we upset somebody. I certainly wouldn't project us to be in a bowl right now.

Auburn is not better than us right now

Apoplectic
09-19-2016, 12:04 PM
Auburn is not better than us right now

Doesn't matter. Dan will find a way and an excuse for auburn loss. This team may win 5.

It's week 3 and I've already checked out. Sucks!! A wasted year, wasted young talent, and wasted $4mm.

We deserve better for what the school and fans have provided. At any other uni there would be pressure applied.