PDA

View Full Version : I hate blaming officiating for a loss, but there were some real

Indndawg
09-18-2016, 01:04 PM
chicken shit calls last night

Case 1: the "personal foul on 44" Dear God lets put 'em dresses and pantyhose and give them Midol
Case 2: the "roughing of the kicker" even Delhousay LOL'd out loud.

I'm sure there were more and I'm prolly the only one who cares, but I hate playing a tough team and the zebras

msstate7
09-18-2016, 01:09 PM
I thought LF held on the first td pass

Bothrops
09-18-2016, 01:13 PM
To be expected. Wait till BYU...

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
09-18-2016, 01:36 PM
Oh Yea the Mountain West officials know how to allow holding for there team really well!! Still remember that night at Davis Wade Stadium.. Had to be at least 10 blatant holding no calls during that fiasco.

IMissJack
09-18-2016, 01:37 PM
We also got 2 reviews which I did not expect. The problem with this game is the same problem we have had againt any D with a pulse. No sustained power running game.

EngDawg
09-18-2016, 01:37 PM

He only spun him around 180 degrees. Obviously you can do that without holding

Cowboydawg
09-18-2016, 01:43 PM
I think there was blatant holding on all their tds. Their were 2 holds on Fournettes td run around the left side. The first one was Richie Brown and the announcers even pointed it out. The second one was closer to the endzone on one of our dbs.

Indndawg
09-18-2016, 01:53 PM
Oh Yea the Mountain West officials know how to allow holding for there team really well!! Still remember that night at Davis Wade Stadium.. Had to be at least 10 blatant holding no calls during that fiasco.

Gene's Page about exploded

HaggardDawg
09-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Mods feel free to delete my other thread. On their first touchdown, 3rd and 10. John Calvin was being obviously held by the left tackle. Calvin appears to have a step on him and a shot at the qb but the guy about pulled his jersey off.

I seen it dawg
09-18-2016, 03:57 PM

Case 1: the "personal foul on 44" Dear God lets put 'em dresses and pantyhose and give them Midol

I'm sure there were more and I'm prolly the only one who cares, but I hate playing a tough team and the zebras

Then don't. The officials weren't the reason we got beat.

Percho
09-18-2016, 04:05 PM

Without a doubt.

MarketingBully
09-18-2016, 04:31 PM
Then don't. The officials weren't the reason we got beat.

That running into the kicker cost us which was complete bullshit and even the announcers said it. They got a TD there instead of a field goal gaining four points and they won by three. So technically speaking, the refs did cost us the game.

Indndawg
09-18-2016, 04:58 PM
That running into the kicker cost us which was complete bullshit and even the announcers said it. They got a TD there instead of a field goal gaining four points and they won by three. So technically speaking, the refs did cost us the game.
preach

yjnkdawg
09-18-2016, 05:25 PM

And the LSU kicker even knew it was a bad call.

yjnkdawg
09-18-2016, 05:29 PM

The higher ranked teams usually get the questionable or no calls, and I think LSU has gotten their share in Tiger Stadium over the years.

RougeDawg
09-18-2016, 05:29 PM
Bad officiating all around. Nothing was really called on them except the two makeup calls.

RocketDawg
09-18-2016, 07:44 PM

Last time we played, there were SEC officials in Utah and Mountain West officials in Starkville (who were the worst I've ever seen). We shouldn't have an officiating problem this year, but next year I have no idea who they'll bring since they're independent. That's assuming the visiting team brings the officials as in the past. Best thing would be to have officials from a neutral conference.

Political Hack
09-18-2016, 08:21 PM
To be expected. Wait till BYU...

I was certain this thread was going to be about the last BYU game.

PassInterference
09-18-2016, 08:33 PM
If you break down a list of all the plays screwed up by either a MSU player or ref, it would be something like MSU 12 refs 4.

We player like such shit, I can't feel upset at the refs.

spudd21
09-18-2016, 08:47 PM

I believe the call on 44 was correct. What the announcers were talking about isn't what they flagged him for. If you go back and watch as the camera was changing angles you could see him poke/ punch at the lsu players face mask. I belive that is what got the flag not what tv made a big deal about.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-18-2016, 08:54 PM
I believe the call on 44 was correct. What the announcers were talking about isn't what they flagged him for. If you go back and watch as the camera was changing angles you could see him poke/ punch at the lsu players face mask. I belive that is what got the flag not what tv made a big deal about.

What about Fournette's shot to the facemask a few plays later that wasn't called?

msstate7
09-18-2016, 08:58 PM
What about Fournette's shot to the facemask a few plays later that wasn't called?

Little known fact... sec made a new rule this offseason that LF is not to be flagged no matter how much he holds or throws temper tantrums.**

I actually liked LF leading up to this game, but he's the biggest crybaby I think I've ever seen on a football field

bayoubengal014
09-18-2016, 10:05 PM
Hey guys I'm new here.. Thought I'd drop in and say what's up!!!! Can't wait until the egg bowl. Beat Ole Miss!!!

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
09-18-2016, 10:49 PM
Welcome aboard smart ass...