PDA

View Full Version : If NCAA forces Freeze out...

EngDawg
09-18-2016, 10:02 AM
UM will be up a creek without a paddle. No competent coach will touch that program with a ten foot pole. They will be forced to hire another Orgeron

Coursesuper
09-18-2016, 10:16 AM
You have too think that they know what is coming at them, they have to be planing what to do when the shat hits the fan. They have been fighting tooth and nail to delay the inevitable from the beginning so they have to have a contingency plan. Just what that is is the question. I think they go for a retread or an old NFL guy that's looking for a check before they hang it up got good.

TrapGame
09-18-2016, 10:25 AM
Freeze is not leaving ole miss unless the NCAA brings down fire from Heaven. If he has to stand in the middle of the crater made by the NCAA, he will. Freeze is all in and a key link to The Network. They are trying hard to shield Freeze from as much damage as possible. If Freeze is forced out then they're lost in the wilderness for ten years.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 10:28 AM
Freeze is not leaving ole miss unless the NCAA brings down fire from Heaven. If he has to stand in the middle of the crater made by the NCAA, he will. Freeze is all in and a key link to The Network. They are trying hard to shield Freeze from as much damage as possible. If Freeze is forced out then they're lost in the wilderness for ten years.

If freeze survives, the ucla assistant should file a lawsuit against the NCAA. After what happened to the ucla guy, I've never been more confident freeze is gone

msbulldog
09-18-2016, 10:29 AM
That's why they haven't fired anybody yet. How many programs would have an unprecedented 8 level 1 allegations, admitted to 7, leveled at them and not cleaned house? I don't really know what their motivation is, but I would suspect they were hoping for a good run this year to grease the shute for a good coaching hire. Kinda been flushed down the toilet the last 3 weeks.

TrapGame
09-18-2016, 10:31 AM
If freeze survives, the ucla assistant should file a lawsuit against the NCAA. After what happened to the ucla guy, I've never been more confident freeze is gone

Oh, I agree 7 but we're dealing with some real dirty, low down bastards up North.

basedog
09-18-2016, 11:33 AM
Mullen to Oxford!

dawgday166
09-18-2016, 11:37 AM
Mullen to Oxford!

Ha! Then he'd have real NCAA sanctions against him ... not the self imposed (due to poor recruiting effort) sanctions we currently have imposed on us.

Saltydog
09-18-2016, 11:38 AM
how that turned out.

M.Fillmore
09-18-2016, 11:46 AM
UM will be up a creek without a paddle. No competent coach will touch that program with a ten foot pole. They will be forced to hire another Orgeron

I hope you are right, but $4M a year can buy a lot of talent.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 12:00 PM
how that turned out.

I don't remember auburn receiving an NOA with an ongoing investigation after that. Guess you have a better memory

Bothrops
09-18-2016, 12:04 PM
Freeze will be gone.

Saltydog
09-18-2016, 12:04 PM
won't do.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 12:07 PM
And the fact they're still investigating after releasing the first NOA tells me they aren't letting om slide

Liverpooldawg
09-18-2016, 12:20 PM
I don't remember auburn receiving an NOA with an ongoing investigation after that. Guess you have a better memory

Nope, Auburn never got the "letter". UM has, and the investigation has broadened since then.

Maroonthirteen
09-18-2016, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I agree. OM would be stupid to fire Freeze unless the NCAA threatens death penalty.

I could see OM keeping Freeze even if he gets a 2 year show cause. I think they (rebs that matter) are that enamored with the guy. As they should be.

msbulldog
09-18-2016, 12:27 PM
Yeah, I agree. OM would be stupid to fire Freeze unless the NCAA threatens death penalty.

I could see OM keeping Freeze even if he gets a 2 year show cause. I think they (rebs that matter) are that enamored with the guy. As they should be.

They hired him because he was already involved in "the network" from previous employment (Oregon). NCAA comes down he's gone! They will find another patsy.

Maroonthirteen
09-18-2016, 12:41 PM
They hired him because he was already involved in "the network" from previous employment (Oregon). NCAA comes down he's gone! They will find another patsy.

I'm well aware of his network involvement. It all started when he enlisted Taco Bell man to get Oher in private school.

Which is why I said they will.do every thing they can to keep him. Freeze is the CEO.

Leroy Jenkins
09-18-2016, 12:50 PM
how that turned out.

NCAA changed the rulebook after Camgate. The "I didn't know about" it loophole is gone.

Coursesuper
09-18-2016, 01:15 PM
I'm well aware of his network involvement. It all started when he enlisted Taco Bell man to get Oher in private school.

Which is why I said they will.do every thing they can to keep him. Freeze is the CEO.

He is not the CEO. He takes orders and says "yes sir". They are fighting so hard to try to amass as many good players as possible in order to try to ride out the coming sanctions.

EngDawg
09-18-2016, 01:30 PM
And the fact they're still investigating after releasing the first NOA tells me they aren't letting om slide

They are 17ed 8 ways from Sunday

messageboardsuperhero
09-18-2016, 02:01 PM
won't do.

You are absolutely correct. And the fact that the NCAA has been camped out there for four years- as well as offering immunity to several former recruits- tells me everything I need to know about what the NCAA wants.

kano81
09-18-2016, 02:12 PM
You are absolutely correct. And the fact that the NCAA has been camped out there for four years- as well as offering immunity to several former recruits- tells me everything I need to know about what the NCAA wants.

After being caught in the 80s 90s and now you know they are going to get hurt and hurt bad.

MedDawg
09-18-2016, 03:05 PM
If he somehow escapes a show cause he's gonna be watched closely by the NCAA like they watched Sherrill looking for any infraction they can pin on him. Rival fans can send emails to the NCAA describing new OM infractions and the NCAA will send investigators. If OM gets caught again they'll get the death penalty or as close as they can get to it and Freeze may never coach in the NCAA again.

Martianlander
09-18-2016, 05:43 PM
The other night at the gym I overheard two tsun fans talking. One asked the other if he was going to buy season tickets for next year. Amazingly he told her "No, I was going to, but probably half the team will transfer out by then." I'm sure they didn't realize I was a State fan next to them. True story.

gravedigger
09-18-2016, 05:51 PM

They have to. Failure to do so will result in another eminent investigation. A worse one. This is all a matter of when now and his mock funeral is his acknowlegement

bayoubengal014
09-18-2016, 10:02 PM
I hate Ole Miss