PDA

View Full Version : Rewatched Game Again...

TNDawg35
09-18-2016, 09:16 AM
Well, I woke up this morning and rewatched the game, especially the 2ns half.
- Fitz had guys open, but were just missing them. Our recievers were open a good bit actually, just Fitz either missed them, or they dropped the ball.
- Also on the play where his helmet came off, he had a hole if he would have run to the right, but instead he run right into a DT.
- There Dline is damn good.
- Shump run really hard and looked like a back for once.
- The one thing I hope with DWilliams coming in and playing like that is that Mullen doesnt decide he is "the guy" all of a sudden and quits on Fitz. Fits, in my opinion, gives us the best chance to win and just needs snaps in games. Hell he faced a damn good D, prolly one of the strongest we will see, in his first SEC road game.

I still would like to see Tiano....

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2016, 09:24 AM
This team is like a cup of coffee that has some nice ingredients but no 17ing straw to mix them. We've got Folgers ground coffee, solid but not elite. We've got some hazelnut creamer and some generic sweetener. The ingredients would taste good and if mixed properly, but we don't have a damn straw. So instead you get a clunky cup of coffee where the top is too sweet and the bottom is watered down.

Dan's job rests on finding that straw in the next 18 months. The old straw is QBing the Dallas Cowboys. That's the reality

TrapGame
09-18-2016, 09:28 AM
We are seeing a team rebuild after the Dak Prescott Experience. I believe we will see this team take its lumps and grow. Leaders will start to emerge and we will be a solid looking team in November.

lastmajordog
09-18-2016, 09:36 AM
Can anyone tell me when there is a replay of the game? I really need to watch it again...

msbulldog
09-18-2016, 09:59 AM
Can anyone tell me when there is a replay of the game? I really need to watch it again...

You can go to WATCH ESPN and see the replay.

TNDawg35
09-18-2016, 10:01 AM
I recorded it. Im sure SECN will play it sometime this wk...

And shotgun I agree. Alot of this shit lies with Dan. I thought maybe after last wk he may have turned the corner, but the again this wk its the same old bullshit from him. A good coach would realize what we have and devise a offensive gameplan to make it work for us. Not keep running the Dak Attack offense. Fitz is not Dak. He is young and just needs snaps. I hate a 2 QB rotation, but I have a feeling thays what were fixing to have. The bad part is, we may have one better than both sitting on the damn bench... That seems like a common theme with Mullen...

coastratdog
09-18-2016, 10:02 AM
This team is like a cup of coffee that has some nice ingredients but no 17ing straw to mix them. We've got Folgers ground coffee, solid but not elite. We've got some hazelnut creamer and some generic sweetener. The ingredients would taste good and if mixed properly, but we don't have a damn straw. So instead you get a clunky cup of coffee where the top is too sweet and the bottom is watered down.

Dan's job rests on finding that straw in the next 18 months. The old straw is QBing the Dallas Cowboys. That's the reality

Good analogy because Foldgers coffee sucks. Too weak with bland taste. ******* needs to find some stronger coffee with more robust taste. Hopefully with the HS and JUCO recruits he's bringing in next year will be that new brand. The straw is finding a leader on both sides of the ball. We better find this in the next couple of games or sadly we're sitting home for the holidays.

starkvegasdawg
09-18-2016, 10:09 AM
Dan needs some Strange Brew.

WinningIsRelentless
09-18-2016, 10:21 AM
Fitz runs like a damn bi@@@. Shump runs better out of the I. Fitz has the strongest arm but touch on a pass beats arm strength any day.

HaggardDawg
09-18-2016, 02:40 PM
Rewatching now. At 6:00 to go in the 2nd quarter, Aeries ran a wheel route and was wide open on the right sideline. He would have walked in the end zone. Instead Fitz overthrew a covered Fred Ross on the other side of the field. That was easy points left on the field.

Maroonthirteen
09-18-2016, 03:33 PM
Rewatching now. At 6:00 to go in the 2nd quarter, Aeries ran a wheel route and was wide open on the right sideline. He would have walked in the end zone. Instead Fitz overthrew a covered Fred Ross on the other side of the field. That was easy points left on the field.

Last year, Dak had Walley wide open down the middle of the field. I forget the results of the play. But Walley would have scored the winning points.

My point? It happens to even the best. For a new guy, the defense is coming so fast that getting to the 3rd 4th read takes a lot of experience to recognize the pressure presnap.

Edit to add:. I just watched on the DVR. That particular play.... daggum. Williams would have scored with a good pass.