PDA

View Full Version : Reality setting in for the bears

phatdog
09-18-2016, 09:11 AM
At 24-3 the bears were making plans for their run in the playoffs and return to football glory. No matter they cheated to get there. After Bama's 45-6 run those hopes are gone. What lies ahead for them? They could win out and get another New Years day bowl. But after that, sanctions will be announced, post season ban(s), show cause for the head coach and the slow death of scholarship reductions. What coach will want a part of that shit storm?

With all that, I can suffer through a 6-6 season and look forward to a run next year.

GTHOM

Drugdog
09-18-2016, 09:18 AM
How about us winning a big game and not worry about Them. Sick of these "this is going to happen to them, get your popcorn threads and replies". WE look horrible. Dan doesn't any balls in a big game. End of story.

lastmajordog
09-18-2016, 09:19 AM
Sorry but that isn’t good enough for me. Losing THE WAY Dan loses to Preacher is disgusting, ESPECIALLY UP THERE. It is time for the DOGS coach to actually coach UP AGAINST A BETTER UNM team. I want a team to come out like they did against SC. Last two years DOGS basically shut out LSU in the second half....IT CAN BE DONE. Don’t know where I’m going with this, it’s time to BEAT UNM.....yes even on their home field.

SDDawg
09-18-2016, 09:29 AM
How about us winning a big game and not worry about Them. Sick of these "this is going to happen to them, get your popcorn threads and replies". WE look horrible. Dan doesn't any balls in a big game. End of story.

Whine that to your Mom. This is a message board to talk about MSU football including our cheating rivals. Get over it.

civildawg
09-18-2016, 09:49 AM

Amen. So many Msu fans are more worried about ole miss losing than Msu winning, it's embarrassing.

Corn Bread
09-18-2016, 11:06 AM
Amen. So many Msu fans are more worried about ole miss losing than Msu winning, it's embarrassing.

I'm with Drugdog on this subject. Let's worry about State first. That was a winnable game last night. On a lighter note, how many hotel reservations were made for the first weekend in December in Atlanta from VHS in the first half only to be cancelled after the game.

ScottH
09-18-2016, 11:26 AM
On a lighter note, how many hotel reservations were made for the first weekend in December in Atlanta from VHS in the first half only to be cancelled after the game.

More made from VHS or the Grove?

Tripp McNeely
09-18-2016, 11:29 AM

Why worry about something you have no control over, when it's so much more fun to mock them?? I've never understood that mentality. That's Mullen's job to focus on our team! I get to mock their misfortune and ignore ours for a week! Why the hell would I dwell on a loss when I don't have to!

Thick
09-18-2016, 12:23 PM

^^^^This^^^^

Bully13
09-18-2016, 12:31 PM

Preach

Leroy Jenkins
09-18-2016, 12:56 PM

So this board should only contain threads about how much we suck? Got it.

Do you think any fans opinion changes the outcome on the field? Fans can talk about whatever they want, they aren't passing, running, blocking, or tackling.

Don't be a puss "poor ole mittitippi tate, we suck let's willow in it" type of fan.

Dolphus Raymond
09-18-2016, 01:42 PM
We knew this was going to be a very difficult season. So what if we enjoy the Ole Miss/NCAA sideshow? I'm enjoying every second of it and the climatic ending will be epic. Yes, our team is going to struggle, but so what if some of us use the NCAA investigation as a psychological opiate?

Drugdog
09-18-2016, 03:36 PM
Whine that to your Mom. This is a message board to talk about MSU football including our cheating rivals. Get over it.

My Mom died of lung cancer two years ago. Go Fu** yourself.

BossDawg
09-18-2016, 03:57 PM
I think we could worry about both. Let's be realistic here...UM has done everything in their power to stick it to MSU anytime they can. They hired PIs to investigate the program when Jackie was at State, for God's sake! The thing here is, UM is about to be raked through the coals by the NCAA. This is the perfect chance for us to take advantage of that. We need to do whatever we can to improve recruiting while this is going on with them. We need to be careful though, but this is major opportunity for us to throw some dirt in their grave.

dawgoneyall
09-18-2016, 09:14 PM

You obviously don't have enough/sufficient hate for uofm. Man up.....

Drugdog
09-18-2016, 09:46 PM
You obviously don't have enough/sufficient hate for uofm. Man up.....

Your clueless. The people on here that know me would laugh you out of the room. Man up is telling the truth not being a sheep. And believe I've manned up more than u can ever imagine.

Tripp McNeely
09-18-2016, 10:16 PM
Your clueless. The people on here that know me would laugh you out of the room. Man up is telling the truth not being a sheep. And believe I've manned up more than u can ever imagine.

Wut??

bayoubengal014
09-18-2016, 10:16 PM
Bears still better than Saints

GhostRider
09-19-2016, 09:04 AM
Agreed. We need to worry about ourselves first. We keep hearing that "the hammer is going to drop" on TSUN at some point but until it happens there is no story. If and when it drops by all means blow it up. Right now the only story we have is a complacent, stubborn coach. I'm not calling for his head but the heat needs to be turned up.

sleepy dawg
09-19-2016, 09:20 AM
I'm with Drugdog on this subject. Let's worry about State first. That was a winnable game last night. On a lighter note, how many hotel reservations were made for the first weekend in December in Atlanta from VHS in the first half only to be cancelled after the game.

Okay, I'm worried about State right now. We aren't very good... Now that I've worried about State, lets watch Ole Miss burn.

Nobody on this board is more worried about Ole Miss than they are State. How f*cking stupid are y'all to think that just because there are threads about Ole Miss' ineviteble downfall, that that is what everyone's #1 concern is. There are thousands of posts over the past 3 weeks about how shitty we are. Guess what, we don't only talk about how shitty we are on here. There are new threads every day on that, and they will be popular, but we sometimes talk about things other than how shitty we are... Like Ole Miss and how shitty they're about to be.

spbdawg
09-19-2016, 10:58 AM
#

M.Fillmore
09-19-2016, 11:43 AM
Just want to point out the financier of the PIs 15 years ago is now an official sponsor during MSU football games. Saw his advertisements on the jumbotron during USA game. Please, dear God, tell me there are others out there who will eagerly pay for ad time during our football games. It pisses me off to see this guy's ads inside our stadium....I don't care how much money he doles out to advertise there.....He should be persona non grata at MSU.

Who are you talking about? Mr. Xena?

spbdawg
09-19-2016, 12:13 PM
#