PDA

View Full Version : Kylin Hill tweeted out last night he's still a dog

starkvegasdawg
09-18-2016, 08:33 AM
Really hope we can keep from losing him.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 08:35 AM
Has there been any doubt he won't be here?

Dawgface
09-18-2016, 08:38 AM
Even though he knows he will be sitting for at least 2 years?

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2016, 08:39 AM
Has there been any doubt he won't be here?

No. It's just that some fans want to act like 12 year old drama queens. Kylin is a dawg and it's absurd that fans question that every week depending on the outcome of a silly football game.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 08:40 AM

I think you got a glimpse into why aeris hasn't been playing last night... missed a big block and ran to wrong side of qb on running play.

Dawgface
09-18-2016, 08:45 AM
I think you got a glimpse into why aeris hasn't been playing last night... missed a big block and ran to wrong side of qb on running play.

Probably. I hope Shump plays more at RB. We all wanted him pulled when he was playing more, but for what ever reason he sure looks better now. He does play hard on every down.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 08:50 AM
Probably. I hope Shump plays more at RB. We all wanted him pulled when he was playing more, but for what ever reason he sure looks better now. He does play hard on every down.

I'm a Mullen guy, but I'm gonna be pissed if shump isn't our primary ball carrier next week. He earned a shot to win the job last night. Really hope he gets that shot and runs with it bc he's a great kid that's been ripped unmercifully by state fans in his career

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2016, 08:51 AM

You and others really need to stop posting this bullshit. It hurts us. I disagree with the running back rotation as well, but let's face it: ain't none of them Fournette, Chubb, or Dalvin Cook. Kylin can be that type of player and will play.

You guys need to relax on the fire Mullen crap. It's in our best interest for him to stay.

Sadly and it's Mullen's fault, but we are in a down cycle at QB, RB, and no difference maker at WR. That's an awful combination for a team that doesn't recruit in the top 5.

Outside of about 4 teams in America (Bama, Ohio State, LSU, & Florida State) winning is directly tied to the caliber of their QB play. You guys love Loudville, well, if Mullen had Jackson, we'd be pretty damn good as well. Even as talented as Ole Miss is, take Kelly off that team and replace him with Fitz and D Will and they are slap average.

Point is, Dan's job is tied to Keytaon Thompson, Kylin Hill, and Tiano. If a QB pans out along with Hill, we'll be really good again.

Couldn't hurt if we figured out a way to get Akers as well. We need a straw to stir the drink and just don't currently have one.

Maroonthirteen
09-18-2016, 08:53 AM
He has games left @DesotoCentral, Horn Lake and OB. Desoto county folks need to go show him some love. If I can I'll go to the DC and OB games.

Also, he has home games vs Tupelo, Southaven, USP and Hernando. All interesting matchups. Go and ring a bell GTR.

Dawgface
09-18-2016, 08:57 AM
You and others really need to stop posting this bullshit. It hurts us. I disagree with the running back rotation as well, but let's face it: ain't none of them Fournette, Chubb, or Dalvin Cook. Kylin can be that type of player and will play.

You guys need to relax on the fire Mullen crap. It's in our best interest for him to stay.

Sadly and it's Mullen's fault, but we are in a down cycle at QB, RB, and no difference maker at WR. That's an awful combination for a team that doesn't recruit in the top 5.

Outside of about 4 teams in America (Bama, Ohio State, LSU, & Florida State) winning is directly tied to the caliber of their QB play. You guys love Loudville, well, if Mullen had Jackson, we'd be pretty damn good as well. Even as talented as Ole Miss is, take Kelly off that team and replace him with Fitz and D Will and they are slap average.

Point is, Dan's job is tied to Keytaon Thompson, Kylin Hill, and Tiano. If a QB pans out along with Hill, we'll be really good again.

Couldn't hurt if we figured out a way to get Akers as well. We need a straw to stir the drink and just don't currently have one.

Screw yourself. I'll post what I want.

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2016, 09:00 AM
Screw yourself. I'll post what I want.

Ok Kaepernick.

msbulldog
09-18-2016, 09:07 AM

Spot on Gun!

DownwardDawg
09-18-2016, 09:15 AM
Ok Kaepernick.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! This made me laugh!!!!!!!!!

Liverpooldawg
09-18-2016, 09:31 AM

This. Enough already people.

GreenheadDawg
09-18-2016, 10:03 AM
I'm a Mullen guy, but I'm gonna be pissed if shump isn't our primary ball carrier next week. He earned a shot to win the job last night. Really hope he gets that shot and runs with it bc he's a great kid that's been ripped unmercifully by state fans in his career

Yeh I've been hard on Shump but he ran the ball well last night. I've been one of the more vocal ones pissed about Mullen playing Holloway but I think Williams showed last night why he hasn't been getting PT. Couple missed blocks that I saw and then how the **** do you not know he plays by now. Maybe the RB's are handcuffing Mullen because they can't pick up the offense. But again, why is it so damn hard to learn our offense?

msbulldog
09-18-2016, 10:13 AM
Yeh I've been hard on Shump but he ran the ball well last night. I've been one of the more vocal ones pissed about Mullen playing Holloway but I think Williams showed last night why he hasn't been getting PT. Couple missed blocks that I saw and then how the **** do you not know he plays by now. Maybe the RB's are handcuffing Mullen because they can't pick up the offense. But again, why is it so damn hard to learn our offense?

Agree, most good coaches will tell you to fit your scheme to your personnel, not try to make your people fit your scheme. That's kind of like marrying someone thinking you can change them, usually doesn't work!

Brahmabull
09-18-2016, 10:17 AM
If y'all want to critize anybody, look to the common denominator with our rb position. Knox! He brings nothing to the table.

Jarius
09-18-2016, 10:18 AM
We are not in a down cycle at tailback.

Lance Harbor
09-18-2016, 10:19 AM
Agree, most good coaches will tell you to fit your scheme to your personnel, not try to make your people fit your scheme. That's kind of like marrying someone thinking you can change them, usually doesn't work!

But I agree with your football point.

Dawgface
09-18-2016, 10:35 AM
Ok Kaepernick.

At least you didn't call me C34. Thanks.

msbulldog
09-18-2016, 11:06 AM
But I agree with your football point.

Tell me, I'm a 2 time loser, working on the 3rd heartbreak! This time (12 years) I think I have found the woman who accepts me for the a$$hole that I am, Praise God!