PDA

View Full Version : Turmoil at tsun

starkvegasdawg
09-18-2016, 08:14 AM
Reports are coming out that school officials / campus police were confiscating state flags and pro Dixie signs on campus yesterday. Not even getting into free speech rights or any of that with this post. Just commenting that it was met with a LOT of resistance from bear fans and some outside bear land. Between the movement to ban anything old south and the NCAA investigation, that school is on the precipice of a complete fracture and implosion. They are at critical mass internally and externally. Get the popcorn on standby.

TNDawg35
09-18-2016, 08:23 AM
I can hear them now being asked about it.

"Well see, ummmm..... Mistakes were made?"

Jack Lambert
09-18-2016, 08:25 AM
Reports are coming out that school officials / campus police were confiscating state flags and pro Dixie signs on campus yesterday. Not even getting into free speech rights or any of that with this post. Just commenting that it was met with a LOT of resistance from bear fans and some outside bear land. Between the movement to ban anything old south and the NCAA investigation, that school is on the precipice of a complete fracture and implosion. They are at critical mass internally and externally. Get the popcorn on standby.

I know three Ole Miss Grads, they are older but all said several weeks ago they are pulling their financial support for Ole Miss. They hope they win in sports but they are not going to buy season tickets, donate money or time for the university.

Dawgface
09-18-2016, 08:48 AM
They better get ready because 'Ole Miss' and 'rebels' will be gone at some point. Will be...The Univ of MS Black Bears.

Saltydog
09-18-2016, 08:52 AM
10 years........First, the Col, then the flag, then from Dixie with love, then Dixie........Up next, Ole Miss......

Maroonthirteen
09-18-2016, 09:00 AM
Regardless Col Reb is gone.

Which is funny because I was shopping this week and saw stacks of powder puff blue save Col Reb shirts. I overheard a guy say they need to put him back on the helmet. The store cashier said Col Reb gone. Customer went off about it. I just laughed and chimed in with Black Bears is your new mascot. The guy said"he won't be my mascot."

msbulldog
09-18-2016, 09:11 AM
If ya'll want to see turmoil, go over on nafoom, not so much love for freezus this morning.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 09:14 AM
If ya'll want to see turmoil, go over on nafoom, not so much love for freezus this morning.

There's no love for any sec HC Sunday morning after a loss. They're pissed this morning, but he's still their guy... they're gonna be twice as pissed when the NCAA fires freeze for them

msbulldog
09-18-2016, 09:21 AM
There's no love for any sec HC Sunday morning after a loss. They're pissed this morning, but he's still their guy... they're gonna be twice as pissed when the NCAA fires freeze for them

I just hope Ga. beats em. 1-3 to start the year will make their day, mine too.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 09:25 AM
I just hope Ga. beats em. 1-3 to start the year will make their day, mine too.

1-3 and the wheels could really come off. I think there would be a bunch of Reb fans calling for Patterson esp if Eason (5* qb with shea last year) plays well and Georgia wins

I seen it dawg
09-18-2016, 09:26 AM
**** those guys

msbulldog
09-18-2016, 09:27 AM
**** those guys

You are consistent and I agree.

starkvegasdawg
09-18-2016, 09:27 AM
Not sure they lose to uga. It was all they could do to beat MO last night even with 5 MO turnovers.

msbulldog
09-18-2016, 09:30 AM
Your probably right, Ga has not been impressive in any of their games this year. But, if Mississippi blows it, it sure will be fun.

Saltydog
09-18-2016, 09:30 AM
NCAA stuff.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 09:31 AM
Not sure they lose to uga. It was all they could do to beat MO last night even with 5 MO turnovers.

I think om should win. Gotta wonder about the psyche of their team at this point though... they're goals are pretty much shot 3 games into the season

gravedigger
09-18-2016, 09:32 AM
OM will not lose to uga. They may lose to A&M.

What they've lost is a shot at atlanta unless Bama loses twice.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 09:33 AM
OM will not lose to uga. They may lose to A&M.

What they've lost is a shot at atlanta unless Bama loses twice.

In other words, they've lost Atlanta and they know it. Still think they beat Georgia, but I think it's close

I seen it dawg
09-18-2016, 09:35 AM
OM will boatrace ga. Freezus will have those assholes believing they won the game with the way it ended yesterday. As usual Bama could have really ****ed them up but didn't finish the last 5 minutes. ****ing ****s.

msstate7
09-18-2016, 09:41 AM
OM will boatrace ga. Freezus will have those assholes believing they won the game with the way it ended yesterday. As usual Bama could have really ****ed them up but didn't finish the last 5 minutes. ****ing ****s.

Maybe... I just think it's gonna be hard to get om sky high again 3 out of last 4 weeks after 2 devastating losses and an 11am kickoff

EngDawg
09-18-2016, 09:50 AM
Well they ain't getting a natty with two losses, and next year they will be under sanctions so all that cheating will have gone for not. Get ready for 10 years of irrelevance bearssharkrebklansmen.

ScottH
09-18-2016, 11:23 AM
OM will boatrace ga.

This^^^

However, I am personally holding very faint hope that UGA hasn't shone anything and is lying in wait for the Bears to give Kirby his signature win.

Gutter Cobreh
09-18-2016, 11:58 AM
This^^^

However, I am personally holding very faint hope that UGA hasn't shone anything and is lying in wait for the Bears to give Kirby his signature win.

Doubt anyone in GA considers beating Ole Miss as a signature win... If they make the SEC Championship and pull off a miracle, then at that point it is validity for letting Richt go.

Liverpooldawg
09-18-2016, 12:17 PM
Man, I had no idea how bad they were upset till I got on Facebook this morning. The Dixie and state flag stuff is all over it. They are gonna lose a bunch of supporters over this. I shouldn't be surprised though. For a LARGE % of their fanbase the Confederate stuff is why they support Ole Miss.

SheltonChoked
09-18-2016, 12:21 PM
Remember, Freeze coaches on emotion. And you can only go to that well so much a season. He's used one on Alabama. He will use one on us. Does he try and spend one on UGA? I don't think so. He'll save one for LSU.

They will have a down game. Will it be enough for UGA to win, we will see

BeardoMSU
09-18-2016, 12:22 PM
Man, I had no idea how bad they were upset till I got on Facebook this morning. The Dixie and state flag stuff is all over it. They are gonna lose a bunch of supporters over this. I shouldn't be surprised though. For a LARGE % of their fanbase the Confederate stuff is why they support Ole Miss.

Good riddance. Those ****ers are living in the wrong century.