PDA

View Full Version : SEC East....

TUSK
09-17-2016, 10:19 PM
As I watch UGA struggle at Mizzo, it begs the question: Who's gonna be the sacrificial lamb, this year?

I know yall aren't sold on em, but I'm not countin' UT out... (UF has a stud D, tho)....

DownwardDawg
09-17-2016, 10:19 PM
Florida

TUSK
09-17-2016, 10:21 PM
Florida

You think they can pull it off w/o their Bammer xfer QB? I heard he got gimped up...

They play at Knoxville next... Pickem, maybe?

DownwardDawg
09-17-2016, 10:23 PM
You think they can pull it off w/o their Bammer xfer QB? I heard he got gimped up...

They play at Knoxville next... Pickem, maybe?

I think they can/will. That D looks to be for real.

TUSK
09-17-2016, 10:27 PM
I think they can/will. That D looks to be for real.

Dude, that D is CRIMINAL... I know this... they were last year, too...

I don't look for UT to score much (if at all)... But UF was really fortunate to win last year, and if their QB is out, maybe Butch can go all "Les Miles" and luck one out....

UT has some studs on D, as well...

I dunno... just something I was thinkin' bout....

Commercecomet24
09-17-2016, 10:43 PM

I don't look for UT to score much (if at all)... But UF was really fortunate to win last year, and if their QB is out, maybe Butch can go all "Les Miles" and luck one out....

Del Rio is out for next week according to Mcilwain.

dawgday166
09-17-2016, 11:16 PM

Geoff Collins. I'm going with Florida.

TUSK
09-17-2016, 11:25 PM
I'm gonna go Tennessee 3, Florida 2

Goldendawg
09-17-2016, 11:25 PM
Geoff Collins served his tour of duty with us and transferred to an easier theater of competition.

Goldendawg
09-17-2016, 11:26 PM
I sat thru us losing to AU 3-2. I wouldn't wish that type game on anyone to watch.

ScottH
09-17-2016, 11:28 PM
Geoff Collins served his tour of duty with us and transferred to an easier theater of competition.

Or is he just allowed to run the D at UF with no meddling?

dawgday166
09-17-2016, 11:40 PM
It'll be interesting to see how Diaz does at Miami. I'm pretty confident Collins is a good D coordinator. I like Manny too .. want to see him do well. He has everywhere he's been except UT and MSU last year (so - so here).