PDA

View Full Version : We left 3 easy TDs on the field tonight...

Bdawg
09-17-2016, 09:54 PM
We had Williams out of the backfield on a wheel and Fitz never saw him. Gray right up the seam later in the game. And Ross just has to hang on to that ball in the endzone. And some of those possession, if not all, came up empty. Can't do that against more talented teams. We just got to keep getting better

MarketingBully
09-17-2016, 09:57 PM
We had Williams out of the backfield on a wheel and Fitz never saw him. Gray right up the seam later in the game. And Ross just has to hang on to that ball in the endzone. And some of those possession, if not all, came up empty. Can't do that against more talented teams. We just got to keep getting better

Ross also fumbled a very easy throw that would have gone to Fitz for a TD and he dropped a sure TD that hit him in the hands that he had a blocker out in front that would have led to a TD in the redzone. The receivers also had about ten big time drops with Fitz QB'ing. But I digress. If we run the Relf offense, this is a different game.

Mjoelner34
09-17-2016, 09:58 PM
Was Fitz open on the throwback Ross dropped? If so, there's another. Then, there was the WR screen where Ross could have walked into the end zone because we tackled the only guy in front of him and miraculously didn't get called for holding.

Skydawg1
09-17-2016, 10:00 PM
Ross also fumbled a very easy throw that would have gone to Fitz for a TD and he dropped a sure TD that hit him in the hands that he had a blocker out in front that would have led to a TD in the redzone. The receivers also had about ten big time drops with Fitz QB'ing. But I digress. If we run the Relf offense, this is a different game.From here on out we just need to run the Relf offense just to get to 6 wins. Our QB's ain't breaking any school records this year so just run them every damn down. Plus 27 looked hawngry tonight, keep feeding him.

MetEdDawg
09-17-2016, 10:03 PM
Williams on the wheel route was a bad miss. I mean he torched his guy but Fitz never had his eyes on that side of the field. That's a throw Dak makes because that RB/LB matchup was one he liked and was comfortable throwing.