PDA

View Full Version : Coach and other Mullen supporters

Dawgfan77
09-17-2016, 09:47 PM
First. Mullen has won and won big but let's face it. His whoring his name out last two years has cost us. I do want him gone because he knew once Dak was gone we didn't have option 2. It's going to be aong year. He doesn't Want to be here. Understand we punted tonight on a fg that graves made against USA. We won the second half but he is very close to losing this team.
If that MFer would have recruited the last two years then we would have won tonight and would have beaten a USA team. LSU won't win 5 sec games!!! Mullen need to go.

BB30
09-17-2016, 09:53 PM
Eh let's let the season play out.

Dawgfan77
09-17-2016, 09:56 PM
1-2 with a loss to fing south Alabama. Reply next week when we barly win. UK Sanford, and UMass. 4 maybe 5 wins. Name me another win

missouridawg
09-17-2016, 09:58 PM
1-2 with a loss to fing south Alabama. Reply next week when we barly win. UK Sanford, and UMass. 4 maybe 5 wins. Name me another win

Auburn and Arky.

Dawgface
09-17-2016, 09:59 PM
Auburn and Arky.

Don't see it.

MetEdDawg
09-17-2016, 10:00 PM

BYU. Still got a chance at 6 wins. And this team was probably legitimately capable of 7.

GreenheadDawg
09-17-2016, 10:02 PM
BYU. Still got a chance at 6 wins. And this team was probably legitimately capable of 7.

Won't beat Arkansas nor BYU

DownwardDawg
09-17-2016, 10:04 PM
Auburn and Arky.

Arkansas ain't happening. Maybe auburn. Not sold on them.

djaymsu5
09-17-2016, 10:05 PM
Mullen's play calling is what held us back tonight. Yea we had several opportunities to score. But coulda woulda shoulda. His play calling was shit. And finally it took him two quarters but he finally took Holloway out and put a real running back in. If he would just get out of his own freaking way.

weblow
09-17-2016, 10:05 PM
Most honest and accurate post I have seen on here in a while. When he decided to start looking he half assed every part of his job and now we are paying ofr it.
First. Mullen has won and won big but let's face it. His whoring his name out last two years has cost us. I do want him gone because he knew once Dak was gone we didn't have option 2. It's going to be aong year. He doesn't Want to be here. Understand we punted tonight on a fg that graves made against USA. We won the second half but he is very close to losing this team.
If that MFer would have recruited the last two years then we would have won tonight and would have beaten a USA team. LSU won't win 5 sec games!!! Mullen need to go.

MetEdDawg
09-17-2016, 10:06 PM
Won't beat Arkansas nor BYU

Well an 18-16 win over Arizona and a 20-19 loss @Utah don't exactly scare me in regards to BYU.

GTHOM
09-17-2016, 10:09 PM
Auburn will quit on Gus after tonight. We should beat them. Samford, UK, BYU should be wins. We can beat Arky and we have a shot against A&M at home idk if we win that one but we can

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2016, 10:15 PM
His sticking with Fitz cost us the game tonight. This is the first time I have ever got on him. If a team can stuff the run, Fitz ain't the answer right now. It showed against USA and it showed tonight.

wasabaka
09-17-2016, 10:15 PM
Mullen's play calling is what held us back tonight. Yea we had several opportunities to score. But coulda woulda shoulda. His play calling was shit. And finally it took him two quarters but he finally took Holloway out and put a real running back in. If he would just get out of his own freaking way.

He gets no credit for that because the dubmass puts him back in for a carry in a two minute drill from our 20 yard line with 2:00 left.

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2016, 10:16 PM
Well an 18-16 win over Arizona and a 20-19 loss @Utah don't exactly scare me in regards to BYU.

With Fitz, it does me.

Coach007
09-17-2016, 10:16 PM

Mullen won and got us to #1 with and average class of what....36?.

Nobody likes to lose, but we all knew we would not be consistent when Dak graduated, Bear left early, Brown was dismissed, and the OL loses.

We knew it. The fact that we went on the road and did not quit and lost by 3 points.... be happy!

Liverpooldawg
09-17-2016, 10:17 PM
Most honest and accurate post I have seen on here in a while. When he decided to start looking he half assed every part of his job and now we are paying ofr it.

Bullcrap, since nearly all of what you are talking about originated with the cheaters up the road.

DudyDawg
09-17-2016, 10:19 PM

"A loss to barely D1 south alabama and a win over shitty south Carolina don't exactly scare me in regards to MSU"- BYU fan

Jack Lambert
09-17-2016, 10:22 PM

sounds like you have been talking to Dionne Warwick.

Bdawg
His sticking with Fitz cost us the game tonight. This is the first time I have ever got on him. If a team can stuff the run, Fitz ain't the answer right now. It showed against USA and it showed tonight.

How did it show against USA when he didn't hardly even play. He ran 6 plays and had 2 drops. What's your obsession with D Will?

MetEdDawg
"A loss to barely D1 south alabama and a win over shitty south Carolina don't exactly scare me in regards to MSU"- BYU fan

Never said it did. But to unequivocally say we can't beat BYU is extremely short sighted and overly emotional.

mstatefan91
09-17-2016, 10:23 PM
Mullen has let the team down. It is more in game decisions and energy. Recruiting is having an effect as well, but we had enough talent to win against USA and to play better in the first half tonight.

weblow
09-17-2016, 10:30 PM
Ok buddy. Keep telling yourself that none of it happened. Hope Santa brings you something nice this year.

GreenheadDawg
09-17-2016, 10:43 PM
Never said it did. But to unequivocally say we can't beat BYU is extremely short sighted and overly emotional.

Not emotional, buddy. I didn't lose my temper the whole night. I'm at peace with who we are. Go watch a BYU game and come back let me know your confidence level then. Going by the score of their first 2 games and thinking we are gonna walk in and win is extremely short sighted and overly emotional

Bothrops
09-17-2016, 10:45 PM
4-8 this year, 6-6 and back to bowling next year hoorah!!!

MetEdDawg
09-17-2016, 10:51 PM
Not emotional, buddy. I didn't lose my temper the whole night. I'm at peace with who we are. Go watch a BYU game and come back let me know your confidence level then. Going by the score of their first 2 games and thinking we are gonna walk in and win is extremely short sighted and overly emotional

Well they haven't scored a point yet at home against UCLA so.....

NELA Dawg
09-17-2016, 10:51 PM

This! Could not have said it better!

Bothrops
09-17-2016, 10:52 PM
BYU will skull **** us.

GreenheadDawg
09-17-2016, 10:59 PM
Well they haven't scored a point yet at home against UCLA so.....

Oh so we are as good as UCLA? Ok great. Good to know. Thanks for clearing that up. I'll go ahead and mark the W down

Bothrops
09-17-2016, 11:00 PM
We won't beat BYU because we will lose the battle at the LOS. We suck!

lamont
09-17-2016, 11:02 PM
4-8 this year, 6-6 and back to bowling next year hoorah!!!

6-6 will be tough to get to next year. Lose Ross, 3 OL starters, some good DL guys....and the schedule flips

lamont
09-17-2016, 11:02 PM
Got to let the season play out and evaluate at the end

RougeDawg
09-17-2016, 11:07 PM

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbingo.

Our play calling negates any physical advantage we have. Everyone saw how much better our bigger Rb's are. Dan is our biggest hold back.

MetEdDawg
09-17-2016, 11:13 PM
Oh so we are as good as UCLA? Ok great. Good to know. Thanks for clearing that up. I'll go ahead and mark the W down

Well you literally told me to go watch a BYU game so I'm not sure what else you want me to do. I didn't say we would beat BYU. I just said we could. Those saying we can't are idiots.

dawgday166
09-17-2016, 11:19 PM
6-6 will be tough to get to next year. Lose Ross, 3 OL starters, some good DL guys....and the schedule flips

Everyone seems to forget that in odd years ... the schedule flips and doesn't favor us. We gonna "compete" for SEC tho ... just hide and watch *******

ETA: Bbbbuttt ... our O-line is young this year SMH

LC Dawg
09-17-2016, 11:28 PM
BYU is not good. I think we win 7 if we can beat Arkansas. If we don't win 6 it should be a no brainer to send Mullen packing.

blacklistedbully
09-17-2016, 11:29 PM
How did it show against USA when he didn't hardly even play. He ran 6 plays and had 2 drops. What's your obsession with D Will?

I don't think LD dresses himself. I look forward to his posts almost as much as I look forward to seeing Holloway up-the-gut 2-out-of-4 snaps a series.

Goldendawg
09-17-2016, 11:34 PM
But next year we will immediately plug in all our JC commits and win it all. Worked out well for Jackie at the end. If so, we will lose what little ability we seem to have recruiting highly ranked HS players who don't see the field for about 3 years in most cases.

Bothrops
09-17-2016, 11:52 PM

At least Ole Miss will have an interim filling in.

Goldendawg
09-18-2016, 12:02 AM
Sorry, but I'm tired of saying that UM will be worse (maybe). I want us to be good enough that I could care less if they are 12 and 0 or 0 and 12. Don't get me wrong. My favorite teams will always be State and whoever is playing UM. The their gonna have it worse than us no longer flies in Dan's year 8, especially when he hasn't even had us ready to play them the last 2 years and sent our players home for turkey b4 the Egg. He used to be intense. I see little "relentless effort" from him lately, especially since we were beat by Bama and UM the year we were #1 (seems so long ago).

preachermatt83
09-18-2016, 02:28 PM
I don't think LD dresses himself. I look forward to his posts almost as much as I look forward to seeing Holloway up-the-gut 2-out-of-4 snaps a series.

Agree!!

Todd4State
09-18-2016, 03:29 PM
BYU is not good. I think we win 7 if we can beat Arkansas. If we don't win 6 it should be a no brainer to send Mullen packing.

I think the consensus among insiders is 5 wins keeps him around without another extension again. We'll see how it plays out.

IMissJack
09-18-2016, 03:55 PM
Auburn will quit on Gus after tonight. We should beat them. Samford, UK, BYU should be wins. We can beat Arky and we have a shot against A&M at home idk if we win that one but we can

A&M will name the score on us. Best receivers in the league.

lamont
09-18-2016, 05:42 PM
A&M and OM will name their scores vs Us. We cant cover those guys

I seen it dawg
09-18-2016, 06:09 PM
We have 1... ****ing 1 corner. We have many less corners than we do rbs. Think about that..

Maroonthirteen
09-18-2016, 07:15 PM
We have 1... ****ing 1 corner. We have many less corners than we do rbs. Think about that..

Is there any consideration to moving Dedrick Thomas over to DB?

I know one of his HS coaches. That coach is surprised he isn't a DB at State.

GreenheadDawg
09-18-2016, 07:19 PM
A&M and OM will name their scores vs Us. We cant cover those guys

I don't think anybody here can argue that. Both teams will embarrass us